Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crowd fundin for ross ulbrich ?  (Read 2774 times)
btcfre@k (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:34:39 PM

most people never tasted jail time Smiley no balls  Smiley))

bitcoinanalyzer.com and havingbitcoin.com for sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:37:37 PM

BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:38:34 PM

BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:41:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZVfr5RyTE

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:49:30 PM

Um.  He had access to funds to pay for 6 killings.  He has over $100 million in Bitcoin.  He made provisions for what to do in the case of his own arrest and logged all of this in a diary with a net worth balance sheet in it.

Surely, if we scour the planet, we can find someone more deserving of charity that a suspected murderer with a high net worth?
we can always find who deserve more than another.here is about support.i mean the guy did alot Smiley not few.and he get 404 support on fb Smiley there is a problem i truly believe in self responsabilities ,i mean you want buy drug go ahead buy it,but dont break my nuts if you get sick or die.right?the guy messed up..not a few..he really messed up,but we all went to silk road it was like a disney land for hustlers.and he make money,whats the mathers?this is capitalism Smiley make your money thats all.its not because he made alot of money that we have to drop him down the road..right now his money is useless.support is appreciated and heart warming for his family.

Killing 6 people is not heart warming. Nor is it capitalism.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:07:32 PM

Um.  He had access to funds to pay for 6 killings.  He has over $100 million in Bitcoin.  He made provisions for what to do in the case of his own arrest and logged all of this in a diary with a net worth balance sheet in it.

Surely, if we scour the planet, we can find someone more deserving of charity that a suspected murderer with a high net worth?
we can always find who deserve more than another.here is about support.i mean the guy did alot Smiley not few.and he get 404 support on fb Smiley there is a problem i truly believe in self responsabilities ,i mean you want buy drug go ahead buy it,but dont break my nuts if you get sick or die.right?the guy messed up..not a few..he really messed up,but we all went to silk road it was like a disney land for hustlers.and he make money,whats the mathers?this is capitalism Smiley make your money thats all.its not because he made alot of money that we have to drop him down the road..right now his money is useless.support is appreciated and heart warming for his family.

bro Smiley his doin his time Smiley so knock it off

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:35:27 PM

You are asking us for money to donate to this rich guy who believed he was killing people and now you are asking me to knock it off?

Killing people is not a good thing.  Not a deserving case for charity at all.  Stop asking please.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:43:50 PM

You are asking us for money to donate to this rich guy who believed he was killing people and now you are asking me to knock it off?

Killing people is not a good thing.  Not a deserving case for charity at all.  Stop asking please.

did not ask you anything Smiley support is not only money Smiley)).anyway,jail,killing ,money..this is mens talkin Smiley so yeah knock it off Smiley) im tired of those little internet prosecutor Smiley

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:44:07 PM

i mean this dude did so much for alot of us.and now he is lockd up and the community gave him like 2500$ for his defense ?is this a joke?i mean which atorney will work for 2500$?Huh
or we presume that he is rich and dont need money?
https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/legal-defense-fund-for-ross-ulbricht
check this out guys and tell me what you think about it!
im going to give fifty bucks for the dude.
peace to all lockd up hustlers.

He didn't do a damn thing for anyone except himself.  If anything, he gave the media and governments a wonderful reason to demonize Bitcoin. Like we didn't already have an uphill battle.  I don't know if the paid hit charge is legit but if it was then I hope he rots.  

I think most drugs are shit and you shouldn't do them but also I do feel we should not criminalize their consumption and instead regulate them for safety and use money to educate and treat addiction.  Ross can take care of himself, he will reap what he sowed.  

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:47:29 PM

I'm still awesome, just because i have a Dread Pirate Roberts visa card. Tongue I wonder if i can sell it,lol
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:49:05 PM

yeah like me never used drugs,never used guns ,but i believe in self-responsabilities Smiley))) and taking thing like a man..not like "oh my god he killed people (plus we have no evidence )oh my god,may he rest in jail!!" .thats how the world turn,but when someone is in jail stop stabing him with your morality or what ever you can call that.there is jail then death.before the deathnothin is worst than jail.this is why i invit all sissy to quit this discution Smiley

MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:52:04 PM

yeah like me never used drugs,never used guns ,but i believe in self-responsabilities Smiley))) and taking thing like a man..not like "oh my god he killed people (plus we have no evidence )oh my god,may he rest in jail!!" .thats how the world turn,but when someone is in jail stop stabing him with your morality or what ever you can call that.there is jail then death.before the deathnothin is worst than jail.this is why i invit all sissy to quit this discution Smiley

I've done my bad in my past thats for sure.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:52:38 PM

I've done my bad in my past thats for sure.

we all did Smiley

btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:54:17 PM

bitcoin is kinda trendy so we have to face alot of hippies and new comers "morality" of "non violence" blabla ,sometimes its funny ,sometimes it pisses me off..so bad Smiley

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:57:04 PM

But we do have evidence.  His own diary logs him ordering killings. 

For the record, I have done jail time.  I was innocent so didn't go to prison but I have experience how the system works.  DPR did some bad stuff - he does not deserve charity.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:59:18 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511727/Silk-road-drugs-gangs-Ross-William-Ulbricht-planned-6-murders.html

"However, the government was not able to confirm any of the six murders actually took place.

"

what if if we stick to the fact Smiley

MikeCorleone

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:02:13 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511727/Silk-road-drugs-gangs-Ross-William-Ulbricht-planned-6-murders.html

"However, the government was not able to confirm any of the six murders actually took place.

"

That is true, however.... It would still be conspiracy to commit murder.  unfortunately. just because (he) hired someone to do it.
I do however, do not agree with HOW the fbi got their information... From what i heard, they violated alot of privacy laws as well as some constitutional issues
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

"

If you are happy with that source, read it.

"The FBI shut down the site after Ulbricht's arrest on October 1 at a small branch library in San Francisco as he chatted online with a cooperating witness, according to authorities and court papers.

Among the allegations against him is one from the Baltimore federal court involving soliciting the murder of a former worker who was arrested on drug charges."

Here is the Baltimore report:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-silk-road-shut-down-20131002,0,7548092.story

"Their chats took a turn when one of Ulbricht's employees was arrested in January, authorities say. They say Ulbricht worried that the employee would blow his cover and asked the undercover agent to have him killed."

You are kidding yourself if you think the government is making that level of detail up.  DPR will go down for soliciting a killing and rightly so.
btcfre@k (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:13:14 PM

"

If you are happy with that source, read it.

"The FBI shut down the site after Ulbricht's arrest on October 1 at a small branch library in San Francisco as he chatted online with a cooperating witness, according to authorities and court papers.

Among the allegations against him is one from the Baltimore federal court involving soliciting the murder of a former worker who was arrested on drug charges."

Here is the Baltimore report:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-silk-road-shut-down-20131002,0,7548092.story

"Their chats took a turn when one of Ulbricht's employees was arrested in January, authorities say. They say Ulbricht worried that the employee would blow his cover and asked the undercover agent to have him killed."

You are kidding yourself if you think the government is making that level of detail up.  DPR will go down for soliciting a killing and rightly so.

i dont believe cops ,i hate cops.so fuck the fbi and the prosecutors Smiley

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:20:39 PM

...snip...

i dont believe cops ,i hate cops.so fuck the fbi and the prosecutors Smiley

I'm sure you can see the problem here.  You want to ignore the facts even when they are the facts that you presented to us from the Daily Mail.  And you want us to give money to a guy who solicited a killing.  

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: