Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Terraminer IV preorder (Early January Batch) with escrow  (Read 2127 times)
VolanicEruptor (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:30:38 AM

is this suppose to be an auction with a timer on highest bidder or how is the winner decided and payment due by ?

I don't want to commit to an auction.. I like how it's going though.  I guess when the offers stop I'll take the highest one?
If cointerra delivers on time in Jan, this thing could make $10,000 in a month.. I'm not sure if I want to let it go for less than 10k

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 03:19:14 AM

is this suppose to be an auction with a timer on highest bidder or how is the winner decided and payment due by ?

I don't want to commit to an auction.. I like how it's going though.  I guess when the offers stop I'll take the highest one?
If cointerra delivers on time in Jan, this thing could make $10,000 in a month.. I'm not sure if I want to let it go for less than 10k

Well gee thanks OP. You could've mentioned that in the first post - ie set a reserve. Here I am thinking I was going to get a good deal  Wink

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:51:51 AM

lol I didn't know I would feel this way when I first started the thread..

thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:16:49 AM

I think 10k in a month is a little optimistic. I'm willing to take a flier though - $9000

littleb8t

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:19:25 AM

I'd take the preorder for 10k
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:24:01 AM

10.5k; how reliable is terraminer with shipping times?
littleb8t

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:36:43 PM

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:15:13 AM

I'll let it go for $14k
preorder will be given with account name and password, along with the email address username and password

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 03:53:22 AM

I'll let it go for $14k
preorder will be given with account name and password, along with the email address username and password

Since you played such a messed up game to get to the point where you posted an asking price, and made such bold claims with respect to profit let's put some perspective on this.. What we do know is with difficulty trending up the way it is, if BTC pricing holds I'll stand to make $4K after an entire year, at which point it's no longer profitable to keep it running...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:16:28 AM

I'll let it go for $14k

Since you played such a messed up game to get to the point where you posted an asking price, and made such bold claims with respect to profit let's put some perspective on this.. What we do know is with difficulty trending up the way it is, if BTC pricing holds I'll stand to make $4K after an entire year, at which point it's no longer profitable to keep it running...

if it comes in january then you will make 20 btc in the first month, 10 btc in the second, and 5 btc in the third.  It's a good deal even if its a month late.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: