Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck to computer on friday night  (Read 720 times)
GriTBitS (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:46:04 AM

I wonder how many guys are out there glued to computer watching bitcoin price. Right after they just convinced (took a month) their wife it was the best idea ever. She finally says yes. And you just read that BOA 1300 comment so you are like hell yeah I need to be buying it at 1200... Here comes the new fortune I'm retiring tomorrow! Except as soon as you hit enter the price starts to fall. You tell yourself nah it always does this, ups and downs, that's what all the gurus and early investors and miners say on bitcointalk.org 1100 its only 9% i can deal with that. 1000 - 900- -800 - 6## Your wife keeps asking how much money have we made so far,,,, you say aww were down a little but it will come back. Then she says HOW MUCH? 40% WTF i knew it. Sell that fucking thing before it hits zero. So you sell. 10 min later its back over 800. You sit in Awwwww WFT just happen to my 4 years of savings.

hahahahahahaahhahaha

Don't be a chump.... Buy high sell low is not how you trade... But most ppl buy things new (high) and sell old things (low) like cars! Instead of buying a car and keeping it forever! Or a house for that much. Warren Buffet=never moved.

Bitcoin, buy never sell, only spend

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4466

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:59:03 AM

The only reason I'm here on the PC on a Friday night instead of going out for S&D&R&R is a nasty case of the flu.

At least I got to watch a great Bitcoin show.

Buy low, never sell, spend only as necessary, indeed.
raskolnikovx

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:54:07 AM

This is what I try to do:
- Dont spend your savings on Bitcoin.
- Dont tell your wife about Bitcoin.
- Dont panic sell Bitcoin.
- If you sell do it to buy cheaper.
- If it doesnt get cheap, wait for it.
- Wait a bit more
- When bad trade and negative result considering getting some altcoin instead of rebuying higher.

Last time I to traded I sold BTC at 680 and 750.
Btc went to 900
So instead of buying again and loosing money I got Litecoins at 9 USD.
Some days later Ltc was at 48 USD.
=)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:23:11 AM

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: