Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 126631 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:29:17 AM

Maybe I Missed the News And didn't complete registration and KYC. Sylon should message for this update Sad
So many people did same mistake like me Sad
Same here, I missed to submit KYC hope their is a chance for us to complete the registration.

Hurry up
Contact Jinbi and Sylon asap
Cause there is no time to loose, according to Jinbi, the token distribution is starting tomorrow...
Just curious for those who's still not approved, since the distribution might happen tomorrow how can they manage to see if tokens will be given to them, I just do hope that everything will end smoothly, and this distribution will happen soon.

According to the rules, the KYC is a mandatory, so, the distribution will go only to the erc20 addresses from approved partecipants

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:10:36 PM
Merited by Lydian (1)

There is another 14 days delay or something like that. Becouse I cant understand what they mean with "extended 14 days" .

see below from Telegram announcement Chanel

To all bounty participants please update your wallet address details via the Jinbi Platform, as instructed above. Bounty distribution will be extended for a further 14 days ONLY. We will not be responsible for incorrect wallet details provided for distribution post the above deadline.
Please contact support@jinbitoken.io if you have any problems updating your wallet address and we will be happy to help. Thanks for your continued support.
All best,
Jinbi Team
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:18:02 PM

There is another 14 days delay or something like that. Becouse I cant understand what they mean with "extended 14 days" .

To all bounty participants please update your wallet address details via the Jinbi Platform, as instructed above. Bounty distribution will be extended for a further 14 days ONLY. We will not be responsible for incorrect wallet details provided for distribution post the above deadline.
Please contact support@jinbitoken.io if you have any problems updating your wallet address and we will be happy to help. Thanks for your continued support.
All best,
Jinbi Team

yelp, that's what it says according to this announcement from their telegram channel, the distribution has been extended for another 14 days which means distribution will commence next month i.e if the delay did not extend further, for those who have not gone through kyc i think this is a golden opportunity for you to do so, and for those who where looking forward to getting paid, it is a bit disappointing to receive such news.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:49:51 PM

yelp, that's what it says according to this announcement from their telegram channel, the distribution has been extended for another 14 days which means distribution will commence next month i.e if the delay did not extend further, for those who have not gone through kyc i think this is a golden opportunity for you to do so, and for those who where looking forward to getting paid, it is a bit disappointing to receive such news.
Nothing surprising here. The Jinbe team have been delaying this distribution for so long now that many assumed that it was a scam just like me. However, the recent approval of KYC applications changed my view.

The delay again is still not cool. Lets see if they actually distribute the tokens at last after 14 days.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:55:32 PM

All best,
Jinbi Team

Taking this at the positive side, it's giving opportunities to everyone who's not yet done doing the kyc process, they give another two weeks and hopefully everything will be done  accordingly,it's been a year of waiting so extending for another two weeks if they will true now with their promise to send out the rewards can be waited.
MrFreeRoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:58:13 PM

All best,
Jinbi Team

Taking this at the positive side, it's giving opportunities to everyone who's not yet done doing the kyc process, they give another two weeks and hopefully everything will be done  accordingly,it's been a year of waiting so extending for another two weeks if they will true now with their promise to send out the rewards can be waited.

Bad that they closed the registration on the site for KYC!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:16:47 PM

I hope they keep up their promise and distribute the tokens in time after 14 days. I don't even know how many tokens I earned so hope that the wait is worth it.

sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:23:39 PM

I hope they keep up their promise and distribute the tokens in time after 14 days. I don't even know how many tokens I earned so hope that the wait is worth it.

dont say promise. its the secret word. until now they gave lots of promise. The last one was 22nd April was the last day. And now 14 day more. And after 14 days later they will say we started but we dont know how much it will take ... bla bla bla Smiley
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:40:35 PM

Is anyone here already received his/her jinbi tokens?

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:13:49 AM

All best,
Jinbi Team

Bad that they closed the registration on the site for KYC!
what is wallet must be same with wallet for join bounty first? becouse i am forget my wallet and sphreadseed is locked
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:17:41 AM

Is anyone here already received his/her jinbi tokens?
Seriously? You would have found your answer if you would have just checked the last couple of posts, but it seems like you are far too lazy to do that. Anyway, the distribution has been postponed for the millionth time by another 14 days and no one knows whether they will postpone again or not.

Scan the thread before asking such silly questions.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:41:42 AM

All best,
Jinbi Team

Which is their Telegram announcement Channel? Old one is closed as far as I remember.
I'm also having problems in accessing their website now. Am I the only one?
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:01:15 AM

Is it only me who is a bounty participant who experiences this. each of my posts is always locked in this thread. I only asked about payments from work on this project last year. I also don't accept KYC email or approve. am I not worth asking about this?
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:50:09 PM

All best,
Jinbi Team

Which is their Telegram announcement Channel? Old one is closed as far as I remember.

That is why at the bottom of the announcement they advice participants to contact support for any issues they are facing, if you have any issue to be resolve then contact support through their mail for help, that is the only option.

Is it only me who is a bounty participant who experiences this. each of my posts is always locked in this thread. I only asked about payments from work on this project last year. I also don't accept KYC email or approve. am I not worth asking about this?

Payment is underway, as you can see they are making arrangement to start distributing payment soon, you should ensure you have gone through the kyc process to be eligible for payments.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MrFreeRoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:39:37 PM

All best,
Jinbi Team

I also have such problems! I wrote to them in support, but they do not respond! time 5 wrote
kyulckyungs

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:15:49 PM

TOO SWEET
WITHOUT EXPLANATION, THERE IS NO PLACE FOR COMPLAINTS AND WITHOUT TRANSPARENCY

KYC WITH ONE YEAR SINGLE PENDING STATUS
SUPPORT AS A SWEET PROMISE, ONLY THAT NEVER GETS RESPONSE OR REPLY THROUGH EMAIL
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:56:49 AM

Since they have disabled their main Jinbi telegram channel, there is no way to even get a response soon or any updates about the distribution. They aren't even replying their emails so what do they plan by making participants wait till May 5th?

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

My kyc verification is still pending. April 24 was not the last day? I am really worried now because I have sent email to their support but no response till now.
I guess there's still a lot of participants who's still waiting for the kyc approvals, we can't do anything but to wait for them to give some information aside from waiting till the distribution starts, keep trying and make sure to monitor your request and emails from time to time, let's all wait and see the final outcome of this campaign.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:39:30 PM

Maybe there is an opportunity to pass KYC for those who did not do it in time? We honestly did our job !

Just submit your details as soon as possible here: https://ico.jinbitoken.io/onboarding

And send them an email here: info@jinbitoken.io

Thank you very much! If a normal project, then it involves good people!
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:14:35 PM

Maybe there is an opportunity to pass KYC for those who did not do it in time? We honestly did our job !

Just submit your details as soon as possible here: https://ico.jinbitoken.io/onboarding

And send them an email here: info@jinbitoken.io

https://ico.jinbitoken.io/login
Hello do all the bounty participants need to provide KYC? Because when I tried to register it is locked so what should I do? Please anyone help.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 »
  Print  

Jump to: