Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The idea of justice in the forum. Ranking and grading system. Inspire Admins  (Read 130 times)
tumis (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

Quoting my post in my native language sub-forum.
Inspiration for admins in the forum ?
Or maybe additionally (by the way) a new ico with a really big brand and a massacre community, which is bitcointalk ? = EASY WIN ?
Don't you think so?

Idea:

I think you could do something on a blockchain :-) For example:

All actions - actions - reactions of users on the forum - are stored in the blockchain. Each user can Rate and this rating is not displayed to anyone.
Later, e.g. once a week the computer system counts and uses an appropriate algorithm based on proportions and relationships such as:
How many reactions did the fasting arouse?
How many answers per hour/day?
What is the engagement in the thread?
How much has been given in the subject matter of the author how many others, what is the ratio between the dependencies of these people (whether they know each other or not, what are their ranks - e.g. preferably when NEVER before have they become CONFIRMED (to avoid "cronyism") and between such users who have the appropriate STAGE and lack of multi-accounts (including proxy, vpn and many other patents - KYC ;- hah))?

etc, etc

Alternatively, only at the very end of the human factor (trusted people who could sometimes react to something / correct / change) .

I think it was good to do such a system, but it would be good to think about it ;-
And by the way, the great project and the new ICO.
Well, gentlemen with such a potential and opportunity - lets do it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

It's a little too complicated in my opinion. This is a forum at the end of the day, and in my opinion should be kept as lightweight as possible.

Also, what is it exactly that your system is trying to achieve? Trust was introduced to make trading safer, and merit was introduced to reduce the spam problem. What problem does this proposal solve?

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

The merit system is a great innovation here, and it seems to be working well. The only thing that needs to be changed is that members need to stop posting about it to try to earn merits.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Bratecon

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

I think this question belongs to the "Meta" branch of this forum, since the question cannot be solved by Beginners nor help them in fact.
tumis (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

The merit system is a great innovation here, and it seems to be working well. The only thing that needs to be changed is that members need to stop posting about it to try to earn merits.

I do not deny that this is not the case.

On the contrary. I have never seen such a system before. And it's a great plus, because it's probably better than the majority.

This is a very good solution, but I have written this thread because it can always be improved. Who does not develop this rolls up.

Greeting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: