Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Got Negative Trust  (Read 694 times)
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

I don't want to give you any ans as your words are showing your personality, level and behavior. I think your parents have not given any knowledge about how to behave with people.
Is any real human being can used these type of words for another human being.?
(Now, it just looks like you're trying to save your account so you don't get kicked from sig campaigns and can continue to shitpost for pennies... Roll Eyes)
Well I'm sorry if you are offended... That was not my intention. I certainly didn't resort to personal attacks nor question the parenting ability of your parents or quality of your upbringing.

I was merely pointing out that multiple accounts are NOT against the rules and that, based on the evidence we had, you appear to be trying to salvage an account so you can continue to post in signature campaigns.

It's also my opinion that the vast majority of your posts (prior to the red trust) were in those "spammy", pointless mega threads like:
... Etc etc etc.

None of these posts add any real value to either the (pointless) thread they're in or the forum in general... They're also posted in relatively quick succession, minutes apart.

In my opinion, this is the definition of "shit-posting".

And, because you "don't want to give me any ans[sic]"... I still don't know why anyone would pay $22 for what was, at the time, a worthless account that could have just been abandoned and a new account started.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

I don't want to give you any ans as your words are showing your personality, level and behavior. I think your parents have not given any knowledge about how to behave with people.
Is any real human being can used these type of words for another human being.?
(Now, it just looks like you're trying to save your account so you don't get kicked from sig campaigns and can continue to shitpost for pennies... Roll Eyes)
Well I'm sorry if you are offended... That was not my intention. I certainly didn't resort to personal attacks nor question the parenting ability of your parents or quality of your upbringing.

I was merely pointing out that multiple accounts are NOT against the rules and that, based on the evidence we had, you appear to be trying to salvage an account so you can continue to post in signature campaigns.

It's also my opinion that the vast majority of your posts (prior to the red trust) were in those "spammy", pointless mega threads like:
... Etc etc etc.

None of these posts add any real value to either the (pointless) thread they're in or the forum in general... They're also posted in relatively quick succession, minutes apart.

In my opinion, this is the definition of "shit-posting".

And, because you "don't want to give me any ans[sic]"... I still don't know why anyone would pay $22 for what was, at the time, a worthless account that could have just been abandoned and a new account started.
If in your mind i am shit poster then its ok every mind is different from another mind. I think these posts were good for another person.
But my account got red trust not because of shit posting. Its because of Signature campaign launch in 2017 from this account in which i was no relation. And for 8-9 months my account was neutral trust and now they take action. ? Why? While also i was trying to collect more proofs related to issue. With addition with that Full member  account is not just big rank with time and now with forum rules users are trying to make more quality posts from the past.
Otherwise thanks for your suggestion about explaining shit posting. We will try to learn more and more from our seniors.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

And for 8-9 months my account was neutral trust and now they take action. ? Why? While also i was trying to collect more proofs related to issue.

No, I left my old negative trust the day you launched the campaign. However, it was untrusted by default, and stayed like that until very recently when I was added to DT2, making my negative trust show up by default. Since then, I've reworded my negative trust on you (twice) to better state the truth, therefore their date is much newer.

Anyway, do you really expect me to believe you traded merits with the person who hacked your account?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:41:52 AM by shezu007

And for 8-9 months my account was neutral trust and now they take action. ? Why? While also i was trying to collect more proofs related to issue.

No, I left my old negative trust the day you launched the campaign. However, it was untrusted by default, and stayed like that until very recently when I was added to DT2, making my negative trust show up by default. Since then, I've reworded my negative trust on you (twice) to better state the truth, therefore their date is much newer.

Anyway, do you really expect me to believe you traded merits with the person who hacked your account?
Darkstar_  anyone can send you Smerits even if you don't want to receive merits from him i think.
And his account is red trusted then why i will wish to get merit from negative trusted account.

Mckane have given postive trust to all these. So all these are connected with him? Or All these are wrong.?  What you mean that you are destroying accounts of people.?

rausvi15   2017-12-05         Best campaign manager ever i seen in this forum i appreciate from your work good luck man for the best future. I would love to work with you once again <3
Strawbabies   2017-12-07         Good campaign manager. Having best skills to promote ICO by signature campaigns.
mastaromer1   2017-12-09         Making fool everyone. Account selling is not allowed. 2nd thing he scamming people by scam website. Kindly don't be fool.
Lauda   2017-12-17         I cannot explain you in my words. Because you are one of the active person on this forum. I hope that forum got many members like you. I would like to work with you in a future. The way you works i have learned a lot from you. Good luck Lauda with much love.
FrankNoland   2017-12-20         best campaign manager as a campaign manage its hard to pay in high rates of fee but he has. well done man
ibminer
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Darkstar_  anyone can send you Smerits even if you don't want to receive merits from him i think.

Fair enough, but even assuming you aren't connected with him, the other parts still make you guilty in my mind.

And his account is red trusted then why i will wish to get merit from negative trusted account.

Because merits from negatively trusted users are treated the same as merits from normal users.

Mckane have given postive trust to all these. So all these are connected with him? Or All these are wrong.?  What you mean that you are destroying accounts of people.?

No, the McKane connection just smells fishy when considered with this case. The duck test is a good test here:

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: