Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars Signature Series Force FX-08 Obi Wan Kenobi Blue LightSaber 135$ + Shi  (Read 112 times)
KryptoTronic (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

You are well today, no?  You come looking not for The Force, but the deal The Force has brought you....

This baby is bad ass.  It's worth a shit ton to some, so much so that eBay is raping folks for these things.  Of the experts we have consulted (feel free to chime in please!  Pretty interesting shit and you Star Nerds know your lightsabers, that's for sure!) There were various disagreements to stuff I figure is privy to only those who build these in their dreams but overall was mutual respect for a solid collectors item with some querks in it that made it limited and Rare.  Belt strap position thingy for example.  I dunno, it got complicated, also heated, but anyways at 135$ it's a good deal and everybody wins.

You especially.  Your a fkn winner swinging this baby blue light composited nano reflection-laserfied quantum boomstick.

135$ and you pay shipping.  If you order in the next 12 hours I will upgrade shipping to overnight if possible, two day on me.  Escrow is fine but not really practical as we need the cash quick.  So it's up to you.  We're all grown men and women, and if you don't like the terms then go buy a not so rare saber...  They are everywhere. 

This bitch is hard to pick out of a lineup indeed.

Later folks - here is the link to where it's listed in our home state.....  Also various places like Craigslist and shiz so 1st come gets it.  Surprised it's been on for over 24 hours now...

Later peeps!  Peace...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/255712494513790/?soft=search
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: