Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise on my blog  (Read 168 times)
DrewXland (OP)

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Become a Premium Sponsor on cryptocoindude.com and have your project seen by hundreds of thousands of crypto investors and influencers.

www.cryptocoindude.com is viewed by circa 20k unique readers every month and every reader is a crypto coin investor and enthusiast.

As a result, it represents a unique opportunity for those wanting to give their message the chance of being launched quickly throughout the cryptosphere in a viral manner.

If you would like to partner with me, visit my page to see the range of deals here https://www.cryptocoindude.com/advertise-on-my-blog/

All posts will never be removed from the site and will be registered on Google Webmaster Tools the very same day, with both on and offline SEO to rank on Google searches.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

That's a great looking blog. I had a blog on philosophy once  Grin, and it was big deal to keep the blog looking neat - which your blog did an excellent job. I also like the design n style (simple and elegant).

I would suggest you contact campaign managers directly since they are very busy and I guess they would not have enough time to browse through the forums.

DrewXland (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

Guvnor. Thanks for taking the time to write a review of my blog and also going on over there and taking a look. I do like the style - I'm not one for the overcomplicated, flashy websites; much prefer readability. It's good to get feedback as I can only see what it looks like on my screen and sometimes what I see isn't always what other's see. There's some good crypto names who will be publishing on the site so check back to see what's going on.

I like the idea of a philosophy blog - always good to contemplate life from new angles - probably would make us better at crypto trading too ha
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Guvnor. Thanks for taking the time to write a review of my blog and also going on over there and taking a look. I do like the style - I'm not one for the overcomplicated, flashy websites; much prefer readability. It's good to get feedback as I can only see what it looks like on my screen and sometimes what I see isn't always what other's see. There's some good crypto names who will be publishing on the site so check back to see what's going on.

I like the idea of a philosophy blog - always good to contemplate life from new angles - probably would make us better at crypto trading too ha

I have already bookmarked it, and yes, it does look very neat and they layout makes it very inviting on my screen.

The philosophy blog I had for almost a year, I made it with wix since I am a big noob  Cheesy Cheesy . I had to pay more than 100$ to renew the site, so I had to let it go - since I wasnt making any return from it as the page was only visited by Internet Hermits. But jokes apart, philosophy and contemplation have really helped me maintain a cool head, also during trading.

I wish all the best for your project, also I have sent a small amount of BTC as a token of my support. Cheers!!

tx:8d4b83def4457f6883215c9b5ddfd5c7071ea828388a2a8e7e91bae16fb6577d
DrewXland (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Wix - ha. Reminds me of where I first started blogging which was Weebly. I guess everyone was a noob at one time or another.

And many thanks for the donation. All the best to you in your crypto journey and I wish you the best of fortune, sir. Cheers.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3207

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Can you share more details about traffic and daily visitors on your blog?
I have AdSense account fully approved 10 yrs old, maybe we can make a deal if you are serious.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DrewXland (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

Unfortunately, I don't entertain adsense on my blog.... I think it detracts from the user experience.
spool-cloud
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Join us https://spool.cloud

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

Thanks for the post!
We are at the start of our journey and have multiple sites which we can market your blog in return that you do the same.
Our websites are bitnor.shop, spool.cloud and forum.spool.cloud

Join our awesome spool community!
DrewXland (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

Hey, I've dropped you a dm.
reefcoin.io

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW