Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Will swap will be automatic on coinexchange.io wallets or it need to be move on personal wallets?

I am alive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sprouts Team (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

🌱SPRTS logo contest finished!🌱

Sprouts new logo contest has finished!Thank you for many votes.
Grand Prix was あね's work!
Congratulations!
And thank you for all designers and community members to participate!

Please check out the design at official Twitter or Discord community.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sprtsofficial/status/991715393700970497
Discord community: https://discordapp.com/invite/AKVsYTn

Sprouts Official Development Team
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

※It may take time to reply to questions.
Gonnabetya

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

Hello,

Good to see there is a new thread for Sprouts, as indeed the old one was full of old information.

In terms of clarity I have a few questions as a Sprouts holder, in line with questions asked by others from the Sprouts community.
I am asking as a Sprouts holder, not an Auxilium team member, who has some questions that popped up within the community the past weeks.
And I am addressing these questions here, because there seem to be no other official transparant channels where I can contact actual people (i.e. no groupchats or people acting under an alias) behind the project.

1. "For this reason, we are considering hard fork and swap to new currencies in parallel." - could you please elaborate what is meant by this, as it can be interpreted that you will be offering some kind of swap to a different currency, or even multiple different currencies (i.e. not Sprouts).

A. Follow-up question 1: not long ago there were messages that the Sprouts development was taken over by the Japanese community, and that the team who opened up this new thread, was no longer actively developing Sprouts. After months of work it could be said this is true, as the goals (altering total supply and PoS), which are very doable with this excisting code, have not been reached. Who are active on the development of Sprouts? One team, or multiple teams?

B. Follow-up question 2: Sprouts community members have read about a possible swap to for instance Trinity coin, which is a dead/inactive coin that might be used for a swap. Is this one of the currencies you are aiming at 'point 1'?

C. Follow-up question 3: If you are performing a swap from Sprouts to a different cryptocurrency, isn't that a bit hypocrite as to date this team always have said a swap to a different cryptocurrency (for instance Auxilium) is a scam? Why should people trust a swap of your development team, but not another development team?

2. The main problem seems to be the total supply of Sprouts. The total supply makes it impossible to compete within the Bitcoin market, and it already struggles to compete within the Dogecoin market. Lowering the PoS rate will indeed slow down hyperinflation, but the damage is already done. Sprouts is hyperinflated. How is the hard fork, without lowering the total supply, going to solve this issue?

3. After all the years that Sprouts has been online it never has seen a whitepaper, team introduction (and not only people behind their computer screens), good working website, etc. Is there going to be a change in this?

4. Maybe even the most important question: "we will carry out the hard fork" - who is we? I think the community would like to know who is planning an hard fork influencing peoples cryptocurrency/money. What is the background of these people, what is their experience, have they ever had successful projects in the past or maybe even non-successful project (i.e. what is their trackrecord)?

5. If there is a swap, what will the swapratio be, and how will this affect the value of peoples holdings? How will the team (try and) maintain and/or improve the value of the holdings of those holding Sprouts? If you consider burning Sprouts you will have to have a solid plan with analysis to back this action. Because if the swap has a negative outcome for the value there is no way back; the Sprouts holdings will be burnt.

6. Also mentioned by yourself: is it even legal to perform an hard fork on a cryptocurrency? Do you have consent of the owner, do you have consent of the majority community (as this is a community based coin)?

Thanks for answering these questions. A lot of community members will find this very helpful as there is hardly any core information available on easy to reach sources.

Kind regards,

Smiley

Thank you for good questions. I am sorry that the answer was delayed.

In countries excluding Japan, our announcement was not enough. we think it should be improved.
Since last month, we are releasing the official announcements in English/Japanese at the same time, but it is true that there was a lack of explanation in English. (like you asked us a question.)

To some of the questions you asked us, we already have concrete answers but not published yet.
We are planning to announce them by May 13.
The answers are based on the contents announced mainly on the official announcement and the official Community on Discord(JP)

Question1 : Are you considering hard fork and swap to new currency in parallel?

Within the official announcement on March 13, 2018, we have expressed the following view:
1, we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork
2, There is a possibility of swapping to the new currency.             

Currently, we are developing HF. It is clear if you look at announcements we released after March.
Swap to new currency is NOT our aim, our aim is to realize the concept.
We should choose if we run it on Sprouts or in a new currency(swap).
If Sprouts can be revived, we will execute with Sprouts. If it becomes difficult to revive Sprouts, we will consider shifting to the new currency.

A. Follow-up question 1
The Japanese team is developing Sprouts. However, we do not emphasize the development of the currency itself.
We value emphasis on actual use such as event and function development on other Discord, or events linked with other currencies etc. (This is a very different part from Auxilium pursuing currency functions such as Smart Contract.)

The Japanese management team is one team. about 20 to 30 people are enrolled in the management team.
Actually, 80% are playing a role of actual use other than currency function, and development of Sprouts currency is carried out with about 5 people.

B. Follow-up question 2
As mentioned above. We aim to realize the concept that we think.
It is not decided whether to use Sprouts or new currency(swap) as means.
Priority, we aim to revive Sprouts first.

C. Follow-up question 3:
As mentioned above, new currency is not under development yet.
Regarding the confidence of the development team, we think that we are confident in the current situation for the Japanese community through development of various functions on Discord, alpha version testing of exchanges with other currencies, and so on.
The appeal to overseas may be insufficient, but we will be exposing in various ways in the future and getting confidence.

Question 2 Sprouts Main Problems and Solution

We will present our opinion within the WhitePaper scheduled for release by May 13.
Although some have already been decided, please wait for the release of White Paper.

Question 3 About the website

We have been focusing on Discord so far, and did not think the website is important.
In the future, we plan to go using the Web site for distributing WhitePaper , new Wallet and announcing to non-holders.

Question 4 Who is leading HF

Japan's management team is leading.
Each of the developers have their own full-time jobs. we are volunteers.
Since most of the members work at companies, we cannot clarify details because of confidentiality agreement, but developers with various backgrounds are leading HF

Question 5   About Swap
As mentioned above.

Question 6   Consent of the majority community

We will also mention about the confidence of the community within the WhitePaper scheduled to be released by May 13.
Naturally the confidence of the community is necessary, we propose the revitalization of Sprouts in the way we think it is best.
Whether to be trusted or not depends on the community.
If this best practice is not credible, We will start developing the new currency.
There will be a possibility that Sprouts' Swap.

Finally
We do not intend to confront Auxilium and I rather hope to coexist with Auxilium.
The directions the currencies aim for differ, so we believe that the community participants themselves can choose Sprouts or Auxilium.
For the current Sprouts community, it seems very good to have multiple choices.

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions as good as possible.

I do have some more questions on which I will wait as the whitepaper on 13th of May might give me the answers.
The question, logically, are linked to a potential swap and the way you have worded your answers (more in terms of taking the concept of Sprouts rather than sticking 100% to Sprouts).

Auxilium also has no desire to confront either, just trying to inform myself and the community. It is good to have as much information as possible out in the public for all parties involved.

Wish you all the best with the development.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
lanisimson

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
irul12367

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

short answer, i like
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
SmartMoneyManagement

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Wallet download WIll NOT Sync ....Huh And explorer is about to expire...? 
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Will swap will be automatic on coinexchange.io wallets or it need to be move on personal wallets?

Can you please reply?

I am alive
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

The project is very feasible. Thank you, I will join and observe the project.
Egretia
dmswjd008

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

win_wallet + bootstrap

https://mega.nz/#!eRsiDYTI!cFFSRGUaFTVTYseYM6qKkZfVGE0LJMEjv6vKBqG-r14

Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Have you determined the cost of the tokens already?
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:35:02 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 02:07:51 PM by Sprouts Team

🌱To the community🌱
Information on the progress of development from Sprouts Dev team. (May 6, 2018)

*About New Logo
Thank you for participating the Sprouts official logo contest the other day!
As announced, あね's work won the Grand Prix and adopted as the official logo!
In addition to the icon of this server, icons in the exchange and the Blockchain Explorer are already updated to the new logo. Please check it.

*About Hard Fork
We continue to incorporate new specifications based on PeerCoin, and it is under test operation.
We have decided our policy on the specification of PoS reward which we plan to change within the hard fork operation.
Details will be announced as soon as preparation is ready (May 13 is scheduled).
We will decide whether to implement or not after the voting of confidence in the community.

*About New Wallet
As for the appearance, except for the splash image at startup, it is nearly completed and it is going to be like this.
https://imgur.com/a/YHe8DRX
※ It may be changed when released.

Sprouts Official Development Team
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Can you please reply?

Your SPRTS on Coinexchange will be forked automatically.
If you are holding in your desktop wallet, you need to move wallet data to the new wallet.

(If the method is changed, we will anounce again)
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Have you determined the cost of the tokens already?

we first carry out the SPRTS hard fork.
But if we cannot revive SPRTS by only hard fork, we may make a new currency swap.

So it is not yet decided whether or not to make a new currency. (Of course the price as well)
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

What is exactly this Sprout coins about? What will this coin be used, can it be used for daily transaction?
Or perhaps this available only for infestation.
Vicrypt

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

Hello,

I hodl some Sprouts. I am glad that you guys are reviving and planning for a hardfork.

What is the most suitable medium to get up to date information? Is it discord?

I need to know about staking and blockchain snapshot for quick sync.

Thanks
Kenely

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

I think the platforms for virtual reality will be very popular and in demand, especially on the blockchain
Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

I think this is a very interesting project. Strong teams are ready for battle. There are Executive Team, Strategic Advisors and Technology Team to get maximum success. Very cool project.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

I think that there  will be automatic on coinexchange.io wallets. we will not need to go to their wallets for the transaction. Everything is much easier and much more accessible. and, most importantly, reliably!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: