Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading method is better?  (Read 24111 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

Which method yields the highest profit?

Btc/fiat is the best for me. The value of fiat is much more stable than altcoins. Fiat's value is not controlled unlike altcoins where big holders can manipulate the price of altcoin. Altcoin trading is good too but some altcoins are for long term and some are just scam coins where the movement of that altcoin is pump and dump only.
Apparently, shitcoins or scam coins do exist in the crypto world, of course because this is a real market and competition do exist against the legitimate and scams.

As trader, it's your job to determine which investment is legitimate or not and you can do that with the information that is available in the community, we have reputable people who are making an effort to spread awareness and we should not be lazy on making our research before trading any asset we like to try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:22:15 PM

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

Btc/fiat is the best for me. The value of fiat is much more stable than altcoins. Fiat's value is not controlled unlike altcoins where big holders can manipulate the price of altcoin. Altcoin trading is good too but some altcoins are for long term and some are just scam coins where the movement of that altcoin is pump and dump only.
Apparently, shitcoins or scam coins do exist in the crypto world, of course because this is a real market and competition do exist against the legitimate and scams.

As trader, it's your job to determine which investment is legitimate or not and you can do that with the information that is available in the community, we have reputable people who are making an effort to spread awareness and we should not be lazy on making our research before trading any asset we like to try.
yes that is right as it is different from person to person. some people may have interest in online trading and he will try to find suitable online site to invest their money there while other have interest in real life and they will invest their money here. so it is different from person to person.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

yes that is right as it is different from person to person. some people may have interest in online trading and he will try to find suitable online site to invest their money there while other have interest in real life and they will invest their money here. so it is different from person to person.
[/quote
i think those people who have good knowledge about computer and internet then he can know about online trading and will also give preference to it, but those people  who do not have any interest in computer and internet then he may find it difficult to run a online business.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:46:30 PM

Well I am newbie in trading but it seems that you can earn more on trading some alt-coin,
Specially if you both the right alt-coin before it pump up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:53:46 PM

Well I am newbie in trading but it seems that you can earn more on trading some alt-coin,
Specially if you both the right alt-coin before it pump up.
Altcoin trading is really profitable if you are lucky enough to buy the potential coin that do increase its value but its not easy as it sounds to choose them because we all know there are lots of coins out there and been launching almost every other time and promising the public regarding on it unique feature but most of them do really fail in the end.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

I think the best and good option to invest is bitcoin instead of altcoins because it is the good option to invest and good thing for trading point of view by following signals or without signals because it is the good time to invest and have a good profit also,
akminer

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

Trading in Altcoin will give you more profit, but at the same time, it is very risky. Movements in BTC / fiat are less predictable IMO, but safer in the long run. Long-term BTC has a tendency to grow always.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

You are right bitcoin and alt coins trading is very risky but yields high rewards. If you want to trade bitcoin or alt coin, try to buy when the price is low and sell out all the bitcoins when it is high. But you must be carfull to not choose the wrong coin.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

There are many trading methods that you can use but if you wear a lot of trading methods will make you confusion, to trading methods I use only the RSI line calculations already provide enough profits to me.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

At my opinion trading bitcoin/altcoin is much more profitable because you can play around 2 differences between price. It's also very difficult to do but would be very good to recive more money in future.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

There are many methods of trading there more than 10 methods but you better just use some method, you only need to buy when prices were cheap and selling when prices rise and not easy to be swayed by what other people.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

As for me, bitcoin/altcoin looks better but it is difficult to say for sure as both methods of trading you have mentioned fall into the category of risky projects. You should understand that profit opportunities are always connected with risks
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

Perhaps the cryptocurrency playing field when this question was raised was a lot different with the current cryptocurrency playing field. In 2016, there were only a few hundreds of altcoins to be traded, much less in top crypto exchange sites. And we also need to consider the fact that there was only a limited number of great exchanges. The volumes were also lower compared today. Bitcoin:fiat used to be a better choice. But I think right now, with the sprouting of so many good exchanges and altcoins to be traded, Bitcoin:altcoin is the better option.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

Hmm. If I was you I would divide my starting money. 50% for btc/fiat 50% btc/alt. dividing your investment money would give you less risk and more room for profit.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

Both of them are better as long as you have a capital to invest in both of them you can get easy profit. But if you have a started a small amount i recommend you to trade in altcoins / btc you can grow your money and if you have enough amount to trade in fiat do trade both of them to get big profit.
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

Most likely, none of these options will not be able to provide you a comfortable existence, if you risk your own funds.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

I always try to do a fundamental analysis before investing, in addition I try to be always updated with regard to the events that can influence the market.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

There are many trading methods that you can use but if you wear a lot of trading methods will make you confusion, to trading methods I use only the RSI line calculations already provide enough profits to me.
What I think is, trading method is not more important than trading asset and every method won’t fit with every digital coin because these all have their own characteristics. What a person can use for bitcoin may not work with Ethereum. Both coins are poles apart. In my honest suggestion, trading is not a very difficult job so trying to go for other’s tool, why not creating for own self.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: