Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3832 times)
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Hold it, stay up and dont sell your ETH right now, its better to use your FIAT if you want to buy another alts, but recently dont use eth right now or regrets  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

As already noted in this open discussion in this topic, the price of eth by 2019 can reach 2500 usd per 1 eth. If you focus on this opinion, then of course the best way out is hodl. On the other hand, I believe that the exchange rates will fall in the near future (by summer, when the world community discusses the fate of crypto currencies).
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

What until tomorrow when they announce if the Sec sees it as a security or not.

You will know if they decide it is
The price will drop significantly.

Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

While I am holding eth I have a profit which helps me to stay in a position not doing any unthinkable actions. I mean that without a profit I would hesitate but I am quiet now.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

I think whether to sell or hodl any crypto currency depends on how the market is at any given time, there are times it becomes advisable to sell a crypto currency (eth inclusive) and when its not advisable to sell, when you discover that eth is bullish (price going up), you shouldn't sell, rather you should hodl, but when it seems like it depreciating, then you should sell to fiat (USD) and wait for it to dip in order to buy plenty of it.  Cool
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:27:08 AM

Yes, hodl for ether for now.Dont get easily tempted selling it just by getting discourage the way it’s slow pricechange now in market.It is because it is really for long term project and we are yet to feel its slowly going up price this year.For sure I can guarantee next year or this end of the yeat it will skyrocket and reach $1k.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

Playing safe is my game, but it’s always depends on the situation if the ether is still on the standard level of price just wait and hodl that’s my playing safe opinion. But if you have the guts to invest and take the high risk then go, make sure the altcoins already have the market price. Eth is also a good coins before bitcoin so no worries if you just hold it just remember your own goal and target in investing or hodling.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:38:45 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
Among the all cryptocurrency, the ethereum is the best for me, even though it was dropping , lower price is normal in this industry because all coins are only depend on the bitcoin, but the point is, the ethereum are dropping in the small rate unlike the other coins that you shock in the dropping rate. Also, it is affordable. So may opinion is when you have this, you must hold it.

Y U MAD AT ME
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

it depends on your tactics, if you believe in eth and thinks the coin have a future then you should HODL but if you have other coins you have believe in it more than eth and you should invest in it. investing or HODL depends on your choice.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

Split your asset is a wise. DOn't put your egg in one basket. You need to invest in other coins. There are many new coins like IOTA, ADA and smartcash. Those tokens and coins have their own features that attract investors.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

Ether still has the potential to jump more than 100-fold. But you have to sell half of your ether, and buy a very promising altcoin like tron, eos, and a few more that you think are worth investing.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

Split your asset is a wise. DOn't put your egg in one basket. You need to invest in other coins. There are many new coins like IOTA, ADA and smartcash. Those tokens and coins have their own features that attract investors.

Yes ADA, brother. I invest ADA too, from my analysis through coinmarketcap, ADA is a great chance to skyrocket this year and beyond.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

Ether will not give you expected return because it is at its top rank and already established coin .
but if you invest same amount in any new project which is yet in development stage and great team then it will give you much more returns .
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

ethereum is a good altcoin, you can hold it or invest it if you want. but If I were you, I would invest it to other altcoin to earn more than just the profit that I will get when its price increases.
here we know the basic principle is to wait for the price back up. not all altcoins have good progress, so choose altcoin that has value and can survive in the long run. I think ETH is a very good coin you better keep the ETH you have and wait for the next two years because I see in the movement every year the price goes up.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:07:31 AM

I would take any advice in this forum with a grain of salt. As for my opinion, I think Ethereum has a bright future, as do third generation blockchains such as Cardano and EOS.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

You should hodl Ether and don't sell anything but if you want to multiply it then buy some erc-20 tokens. Better accumulate some and make a good profit by holding it.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

Even though im not currently invest in Ether, i still think it is the best long term investment out of any cryptocurrency.  No other crypto allows you to use token to run any smart contract on a network powered by miners.  The combined computation power of all the miners is a very valuable asset which is what gives Ether its inherent value.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

it is always good to hold ether. The main cryptos such as NEO/ EOS/ BTC/ ETH are some strong cryptos. You are definitely will do well holding ether. But just remember to diversify your investment. Dont put it only in one type of crypto. Try to place it in smaller amount spreading in the coins i mentioned above. U'll lose less if the price went down.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

Sell ethereum and buy something else like EOS. i did that some days back and made some decent profits compared to if i had held ethereum within the same period of time.Usually if you are looking for better profits then it is better to buy low supply tokens with a potential to moon.There are a couple of them in the first 100 list of coinmarket cap.

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

IMO, this time you should hold Ethereum instead of investing in other cryptos. According to Coinmarketcap, the current ETH trend is expected to increase, the next 4 months anticipated rate of return to the end of 2017 is $ 1,000. I believe that in 2018 ETH rates will rebind strongly at the end of the year, as demand for investment rises at the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: