Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3832 times)
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

HODLING is the best from the limited stuff i read here and there

I'm sure that the cost of the ethereum will grow. However, periods of "stagnation" are very trustworthy, when the cost of position will not change, or the time of a non-critical fall for crypto-currencies. It is always worth considering the fact that long-term investments from the year bring great benefits to the investor and almost never burn out, whereas with a temporary depreciation of the rate, short-term investments will be completely unprofitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

I'm sure that Hodl is one of the most profitable strategies and I bought ETH at a very low price and will keep it for a long time as well as NEO

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
alealeal

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

In my opinion you should stay on the ethereum not other things and we should. Market fall with allcoins and you ahouldnt do panic its so beginner action. Unlike real investor do not panic and go to buy more ethereum. We should use this way too. Not sell , buy from the deep market.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

If you do not currently have some ethereum, yu may want to consider buying some now because its current price is among the lowest we have seen this year.Ether has a future and you could reap much from it
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

It depends on you, its either you hodl it or trade or sell it. If you want big profit then go to hodl and if you are into fast earning then go for trading. But if you do trading you need to study before you do it cause it is too risky when you do the trading and it is the win or lose. There are different types of trading
1. Day Trading: is a short-term trading strategy that consists of opening a few positions at the beginning of the day and closing them at the end. This way, there is a greater range of action and a quieter period of operation, controlling the risks of leaving a trade open for a few days and suffering a change of trends by an unexpected event. i.e., if you live in the United States and leave a position open, bad news from Asian governments may cause a fall while you sleep. In the same way, some good news may generate an increase, but at the end of the day, what matters to the Day Trader is having control over the information.
2. Swing Trading: This is the most common type of trading in the cryptomarket. Generally, because of the significant volatility of altcoins, traders buy a currency and then change it to USD, BTC or ETH only to buy another altcoin and thus maintain their wave of profit (most altcoins are quoted mainly against Bitcoin).
Swing trading cryptocurrencies consists of opening trade and leaving it for a reasonable period of time, from hours to several days. They generally use candles from 12 hours onwards with other essential indicators. One that is not usually missing is the volume of the market. The use of technical analysis is of great importance.
3. Scalper: Scalping is a type of cryptocurrency trading which is based on buying and selling almost instantly. It is perfect for those looking for a fast trading style. The scalper does not take his eyes off the screen, seeing the variations in real time. These trades typically don’t last more than 5 minutes.
This type of trading requires a lot of leverage to obtain considerable profits, and it involves opening and closing many operations on the same day. The idea is to bet a lot of money to get very little profit but in a brief time.
4. Position Trader: Position trading is a trading strategy that is more “investment” than “trading.” It consists of opening positions and leaving them for several weeks to years. It requires extensive knowledge of aspects beyond the technical ones. Long-term investors are willing to take a significant amount of risk in favor of the possibility of making a considerable amount of profit.
An in-depth study is necessary to know the reliability of each move that is made, for this reason beyond the technical analysis, traders must continuously apply fundamental analysis studies.

Remember that trading is not that easy if you do not study it first, it will be risky if you do not know how to do trading.
I think he is particularly interested in holding the ethereum for a long period of time,months or even longer, keeping ethereum as a store of value for the future
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

I think it\s the best decision for now. Hodl and buy more.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I think ethereum is a very good option. But you should be careful about something, you can find some coins which can bring better profits in the future. I think holding is the best choie for eth now.
Tilisil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

Etherium is the future, it doesn't need to be sold . Need to hold a few years , I think its price may be close to the price of BTC
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

it is probably better if you do now not buy ethereum alone or you could purchase altcoin using ethereum it is going to be extra profitable than you invest in ethereum simplest,but at the least you are extra careful earlier than buying due to the fact there are numerous exact altcoin alternatives and it depends on you which altcoin you consider.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

At this time Ethereum price is going down and I suggest to hold it first we know that Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment I believe that soon the price of Ethereum will rise up again that's why keep on holding it.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

At this time Ethereum price is going down and I suggest to hold it first we know that Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment I believe that soon the price of Ethereum will rise up again that's why keep on holding it.
yeah, market will recover i think from this week. Now eth crossed $300 . This is good moment to collect more ethereum from lower price and then holding for long term, its very good to take profit in the future.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

It is best to hold Ethereum for now and closely monitor its course. However, no one bothers you in parallel and buy some other cryptocurrency, which now has a low rate.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
it is the best time to hold and buy ethereum because the price is very low, by the time it rise again you could sell it and earn a lot from it. Just invest ethereum for now, you will not regret it in the future.
OptiMenLG

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

To keep the ethereum now will not be a mistake, since even though it can go lower in price, but in the near future its price will be much higher than what is now on the market, the demand for it is still great.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

I have ethereum and I am still holding, in spite of the awful prices. I think ethereum is the most promising altcoin after bitcoin, and I hope it can be as successful as bitcoin in the future.
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

Selling Ethereum now is definitely not worth it, because its market value has fallen significantly over the months, but you can buy something else.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

Don't sell the ETH now. You should to invest more in this, if you want. Just hold for next 3 months. It will rise up.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

In the times like this when the market going down it means it is a opportunity to us to HODL Ether because having an Ether right now is a must because it will be really huge in the future.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

In the times like this when the market going down it means it is a opportunity to us to HODL Ether because having an Ether right now is a must because it will be really huge in the future.
in any case, only long-term storage of etherium will bring a good profit. Although to date, long-term storage of all coins is mandatory, since no sales today will bring good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: