Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 05:29:30 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3246 times)
kelamiyoui

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

If you don't want to do any operations with this ethereum that you have (I mean transferring it into another altcoin or something like that) then hold it. Its safe and rewarding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 938
Merit: 524

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

i think this is best choice for now, becouse price is only 170$ and have big pottential, but its your risk (hold or sell) and choose yourself
In any case, it is better to invest today than to sell. Nevertheless, on the assurances of the team until the end of 2018, new technologies will be applied to scale the block chain. This will improve the attractiveness of investments in the airspace and make a better market for ico companies.

Well selling eth is out of the question. There's no worse time to sell than when your coin is way below in value. Aside from keeping steady with your eth, good time to buy at a really cheap rate as well.

Nemonemo
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

If you don't want to do any operations with this ethereum that you have (I mean transferring it into another altcoin or something like that) then hold it. Its safe and rewarding.
If we have ethereum it's better right now, just hold it,
because if we sell it it's a pretty damaging decision, of course,
so it's better we remain patient to wait for ethereum's condition to recover

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 420

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

hold, is the only way we can do on ethereum when it is stuck with a price situation like today, selling it is a very stupid thing you will regret if you sell it now.

Froy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

I think this is the right decision, because other options could prove to be very disadvantageous for both sides, so I think I do everything right, those that hold on to it. :- Wink Wink

usuksobad

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

hodl  strong and never let go.

catterpillar07

Activity: 168

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

I know that ethereum will be if not first but second coin after bitcoin so I will not sell them in any situation, I would buy some moer now if the price is so good!

s0beit

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I believe that it would be better to hold more ethereum these days because the prices are low and it is an advantage for us to earn better and to save more for the future. Holding ethereum is a good thing because it could give us a good profit if we'll know how to wait for the right time to sell.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY      
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Yes, you should definitely hold now.

At this point, ethereum has already been oversold and is on the way upwards. If you sell now you'd just be giving away your money to the whales. Don't lock in your losses, lock in profit. Just be patient and wait for the recovery. Ethereum is a solid coin. Remember why you bought it in the first place!

consideritdone

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

just the kind of recovery ether needs https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
edongzkitetet

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

I advise you to distribute your assets in several cryptocurrencies, and not to keep everything in one, because in this way everything will be more reliable.
Nemonemo
Copper Member

Activity: 476

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

I know that ethereum will be if not first but second coin after bitcoin so I will not sell them in any situation, I would buy some moer now if the price is so good!
For me at the moment it is better to keep ethereum first,
because with conditions like this it's not good if we sell it,
and the most important thing is that we just follow the development to be clearer

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
bttmember

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

I think ether is the best investment at the moment, it reached the longterm support both in usd and btc terms a couple of days ago so it is a beautiful entry now as we can expect super bullish candles from here.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

it all depends on our intentions, we are just looking for profit. it's useless to hold the old but a little profit. but it's up to you alone.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 406

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

I think ether is the best investment at the moment, it reached the longterm support both in usd and btc terms a couple of days ago so it is a beautiful entry now as we can expect super bullish candles from here.
There is no doubt that if we talk about ethereum it is certainly the best investment at the moment,
and in my opinion with ethereum's condition that is going down we better keep holding it because that I think is the best decision

Irma nurfalah

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

This brings us to the important question what can be the Ethereum price in the future. You need to understand that you have to look into the usability as well as the application of the cryptocurrency.  The blockchain and Ethereum, on the other hand, have absolutely fascinating infrastructure applications. Most people who are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency appear to agree that Bitcoin and its newer rival Ethereum have staying power, though they may be more bullish on one versus the other
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 350

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

it all depends on our intentions, we are just looking for profit. it's useless to hold the old but a little profit. but it's up to you alone.
All of that I think does depend on our own personal decisions,
and my current decision is to keep holding ethereum because if we sell it to me it's a wrong decision

rynanosih21

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

I guess I don't know what to do with Ethereum.
At the moment the price of Ethereum is very low, I am afraid that if I sell coins it will pose a big risk.
But if you hold Ethereum there will be a possibility for Ethereum to go down again so that this is a difficult choice.
Cryptocurrency prices are currently in poor condition.
Many coins have decreased in price including Ethereum, but you should wait for up to 1 month to hold it in case there is a price drop then you can sell it but if there is a price increase then hold ethereum up to a high price value.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

All of that I think does depend on our own personal decisions,
and my current decision is to keep holding ethereum because if we sell it to me it's a wrong decision
I agree with you better at this time we still hold ethereum,
because with ethereum's current condition that is down it's not the time to sell it,
the most important thing is we still hold and be patient waiting for ethereum prices to rise
faza13

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:54:07 AM

as is well known, then don't put all your eggs in one basket. So hold an ether, hold BTC and choose some other alts that have good prospects

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.