Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1989 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

Alt coins are shit and waste to collect they never give you returns like btc can give. They have stolen bitcoins name to grow in popularity and that's it. None of the alts are worth attention they'll disappoint sooner or later, I would never recommend anyone to have them unless you got it to fork coins. Be wise and be on the former side, or else you'll burn your cash.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

Many people became richer when they put other garbage because they believe that the garbage will have a good future if the demand and interest would increase and they didn't focus on single idea they expand on it and they are working on a smart decision.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

There are also coins that after their market crashed they did not go up anymore and become stagnant. With these reasons it is much better to invest on bitcoin rather than on altcoins. If bitcoin crashes all other altcoins crashes but if bitcoin increases in value not all altcoins increases in value. This is one of the reason why people prefer bitcoin over altcoins.
i agree with your opinion. Indeed altcoin is worth to paid attention too, but the fact that the system on altcoin is not as strong as bitcoin. Bitcoin have more stable and more secure system that makes them much better to invest in a long term period.

easydrawrex

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

Yes, I agree on what you said that Bitcoin is the biggest star in the cryptocurrency world but some altcoins are worth the investment, too. For me, other than Ethereum (which has many issues and scam allegations right now), NEM and NEO are some of those altcoins who are worthy of investment. I read many articles and their whitepapers and I strongly believe they are good investments aside from Bitcoin.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

I like BTC like other altcoins too!
In the world of cryptocurrencies, every altcoins has its own meaning!
BTC is the king of the encrypted world, and other altcoins are citizens of the encrypted world!
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Indeed, some altcoin is good investment because they have working product. Some peoples angry with others because they just want to shill their coin but i am believe their purpose is making cryptocurrency greater and more attractive
People generally appreciate some coins that they might gain benefit from it. Honestly, I suppose that each coin characterises its own benefit, thus there is no doubt that every has their own opinion about coins. Bitcoin is quite an oldest coin, but it still remains its development in crypto market. Yep, I completely support altcoins, too. Some altcoins such as ethereum, ripple, neo and some another are really appreciated with high potential by experiential experts. In fact,  some doesn’t invest altcoins, it does not mean they “hate” , it probably means that they don’t get hooked on altcoins like they did with bitcoin.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

You will commonly find this kind of situation in an environment where competition is the order of the day. The bitcoin community sees itself as the leader who offers the best opportunities with lower risk while the altcoin community sees itself as offering a more sophisticated coin. The truth is bitcoin is less risky but may not offer you as mush gain as altcoin. Nobody makes it compulsory for you to love a particular coin because you are to decide that.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Well, that's a rift that goes way back even before 2013. The thing is there have been countless scams and scam currencies in the altcoin world. So people got so used to seeing such things that it made it easy to dismiss all of them as scams or just useless at best.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:09 AM

In a choice that can convince others is to choose the parent of all Cryptocurrency because every Altcoins is a child of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the parent of all Altcoins.

If Bitcoin down to eat other Altcoins his too come down, if Bitcoin rise its price then Altcoins go up but there are some Altcoins stagnant and not even go up at all.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

No i think the forum community want to focus discussing in a separate sections, bitcoin and altcoins.
although there are many haters each other, we are in the same boat, cryptocurrency world.
every peoples should respect each other opinion, bitcoin and altcoins have different advantages.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

-----

Many of the projects were start-ups. No one took them seriously and thought it was garbage - like Dropbox, Square, Zinga. And they survived.
Yeah you're right! Many people turned a blind eye to startups and they regretted when theybsaw how it has become some days/months/years later. I think this is why tbe craze in altcoins never ends. People have realized what they once didn't carre about is worth a lot now and so they don't give any little chance to any new opportunity

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
masonmason

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

This is a really normal problem now. Because if you're lucky and you sell it at the right time, you will become richer and richer, on the other hand if you are not lucky enough, you have to suffer a loss and you become haters. For me, that is the reason why the forum divided in 2 teams.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

A person that hates altcoin is probably been from scam project before or bought an alts in exchange but it crashed and did not manage to recover while bitcoin is always have the strength to restore what was lost from the dip period when it makes a move to pump.
I've heard that many people have been scammed or messed up in altcoin. bitcoin is overall stronger and has more advatages
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

we should also pay attention to altcoin because altcoin also gives many advantages to people who invest in it. altcoin prices sometimes have fantastic prices after the biggest market launch in crypto currency.
richpham

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

You are lucky if you have jumped on a lucky coin to increase its value but if its value decreases or there is no growth at all. There were also coins after their market crashed, they did not go up anymore and became stagnant. If bitcoin crashes all other hangs, but if bitcoin increases, not all altcoins will add value. There are many altcoins that last year that even achieved more than five-to-five year bitcoin. While they give you better chance to make a lot of money, but you have to look at it. While bitcoin decreased early this year, the probability of bounces was higher than any other altcoins, in my opinion.
dalvitka

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

The problem with these coins is that they are only for pumping-and-dump, while bitcoin is a higher value store. Yes, they are fortunate and become richer if they can make money and sell that money at the beginning, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold out, it is very possible that those coins will suffer. Too hard the exit is lost. Many rich people handle rubbish in the real world, but it's still rubbish. Take a look at what is going on with ETN and what its emission has created. A favorite white paper, an application that does not do anything, lots of promises and ... nothing else.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

good morning and thanks for your candid opinion, but the reason why people prefer bitcoin to altcoin, same reason goes to me too is that despite the volatility of bitcoin, it has this feature of bouncing back to track after suffering a fall, this feature is rarely found in altcoins, bitcoin is a store of value, an asset, while altcoin to me is just a means to an end but not an end in itself. yes there are some altcoin that has stand the test of time and been able to stay competitive, but such coins are very rare.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

good morning and thanks for your candid opinion, but the reason why people prefer bitcoin to altcoin, same reason goes to me too is that despite the volatility of bitcoin, it has this feature of bouncing back to track after suffering a fall, this feature is rarely found in altcoins, bitcoin is a store of value, an asset, while altcoin to me is just a means to an end but not an end in itself. yes there are some altcoin that has stand the test of time and been able to stay competitive, but such coins are very rare.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Everyone has its own belief and earning method in the world of cryptocurrencies .Both  bitcoin and altcoin are tools to earn in this world of cryptocurrencies,so lets respects and understands everyone own choice of investment and support them.But aways be on the safe side.
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

yes definitely here is two teams supporter and haters of bitcoins and if we talk about altcoins most of peoples buying coins from ICO because they think its cheap and we can make huge profits but many ICO is scams and they loose money so better concentrate on bitcoins and we can do short term trade or long term holds and make profits also if we wanna buy altcoins then choose strong coins first see their development team and their history then invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: