Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1989 times)
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Everyone has their own belief, the difference will always be there because they choose according to what is in their mind. And to make a profit then it's up to your choice, in bitcoin as the strongest or in altcoin that is likely to grow.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

this community is made for bitcoin peoples as the name suggests. So no wonder that you will see majority of the bitcoin people and not a lot of altcoin people. Also whenever something really important innovation happened in history, there were always a conflict between two groups of people. Bitcoin is ni exception long term investor of bitcoin but I personally keep my mind open for any new opportuntiy. I have seen a lot of arguments between these two groups earlier but when it comes to money, I personally prefer to diversify., when crypto prices were increasing exponentially, I made profits not only from bitcoin, but from Ripple and Steem as well prefer to keep an open mind when it comes to money making opportunity. But extremists are everywhere, be it offline or online...
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

My attitude is very good. Because I have benefited from Bitcoin's work. It changed my life. I have earned a lot of money through this precious. Now I can walk well with my family. I am grateful to this Bitcoin.
Yes like you my life change when I join in bitcoin cause bitcoin give me work with high profit to sustain the needs of my family. There is lot's of benefits and advantage given by bitcoin that's why many investors wants to join in bitcoin. Bitcoin give me precious life I am so thankful I met bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

really, there are some altcoins that are profitable and too early to think of all altcoins as rubbish, but it's a choice, everyone has different ideas and that's normal, actually it's about the level of trust, people usually tend to believe in something first and capable of showing its existence over long periods of time too, and that's something special from btc compared to altcoin, btc has attracted the trust level of its devotees, so people prefer to talk with btc favor compared to altcoin so sometimes it gives the impression of just btc crypto money more valuable and alt as there is no value
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

There is no doubt and I must say that it is an undisputable fact that bitcoin is the legend and boss of all the coins. However, the fact that it is the boss does not necessarily mean that it pays more than the others. Last year for instance, most of the altcoins were profitable than bitcoin. The problem of these altcoins is mostly pump and dump.
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

True, there is a twitter user who will never see anything good in any altcoin but only Bitcoin, he recently called Tokenpay a scam. and you know what? Am waiting for Tpay to drop more so I bag more. A word of caution: You may not be lucky buying some altcoins, they will either scam or development would abandon the project, I think to protect people from falling into a wrong project is part of why team A would speak against all altcoins and secondly Bitcoin has no known owner. No one to arrest or no one to scam or run I mean it is totally decentralized and independent. 
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

There are lot of ICOs that fail, only few survive but my take is that if you are lucky enough to hold a altcoin that worth more. U will definitely be happy, mind you bitcoin is more reliable than other coin because if btc crash a lot of coin goes with it
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

I share the opinion of the author. Also I can not understand why they do not like altcoyins because they help us solve problems that bitcoin can not solve
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

I appreciate everyone's opinion differently, I think it's normal that some people like altcoin and some who hate it but for me altcoin and bitcoin there is a good side that can be an equally profitable investment but also need analysis to be useful.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Hello everybody. I read a lot and often the forum and it helps me a lot in promoting my knowledge of the crypto currency market. I would not divide the forum into 2 parts - for example, I belong to the camp of those who are considering the entire range of crypto coins. Why is the forum divided into parts? - Probably it's very good that this is how it is, how many people, so many opinions. It is precisely in the opposition of different points of view that truth is born. Of course, I agree that besides Bitcoin there are coins deserving attention. But I do not want to condemn those who choose only Bitcoin - people do not want to waste their time on extraneous coins and do not want to take risks. Those who are considering a large range are at risk more. Yes, there are successful projects - but, to date, a very small percentage is knocked out in successful projects with implemented plans. It is very good that there is such a forum, because here you can learn many points of view, supported by real knowledge. In the end we will win.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Altcoins are not garbage. There are very good altcoins out there. However, to determine which altcoin to interest in is the problem. This is because there are several altcoins available and some of them are not even geniune. Morever, some ICOs are do not end properly whereas some other are even scams. but in all, there is only one bitcoin that rules the entire crypto world.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Being in cryptocurrency is really stressful so if you are going to step into this world you have to make sure that you have the attitude of being optimistic because you will experience lots of failures . Cryptocurrency price will change your mood sometimeshappy but sometimes not so better prepare yourself with things you will encounter when you step here
Thats true, when you enter to crypto world you must be open to possibilities and you must have long patient because not always good. Sometimes you will loss your money and when you get angry just because its price falls it means of being defeated as well. Be optimistic so that you wont need to worry even it was falling.

YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

People who are different and have different lines for the cryptocurrency. Someone works only with bitcoin and have profit from it. Someone like to earn by using ICO and bounty programs, for them, altcoins in is better.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

Being in cryptocurrency is really stressful so if you are going to step into this world you have to make sure that you have the attitude of being optimistic because you will experience lots of failures . Cryptocurrency price will change your mood sometimeshappy but sometimes not so better prepare yourself with things you will encounter when you step here

For me, some altcoins are even better than Bitcoin. I do not understand those guys who say alts are nothing. I have already earned enough when I started to trade altcoins, and I am going to deal with them further.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

People still aware indifferent. Maybe someone try to work with bitcoin and lose some money and he or she decided work with altcoin only. It is up to everyone personally what to choose.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

I think they are not angry, there are a lot of coins, as well as supporters and opponents. They argue to prove their case, because in a dispute, truth is born.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

Okay, in my own opinion the reason why this forum is divided into two teams is that because they are free or rather I can say we are free because we have different perspective and opinion in our life. Also, everything in this world has a pole. There are negative and also there positive. It is needed to be able to make the world balance. And yes, there are more coins that take the attention of many people here in forum in other coin rather than the bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

I actually get the stem from which are rooting from but the fact that some are worth it dies not significantly put every altcoin on better scale and as such per average sample of altcoins is predominantely and far way better to invest in bitcoin. Yes some altcoin will be valuable but please is better we stop skirting about coins that will die than in bitcoin.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Maybe it can be something prospective for you. But we all need to try this if we want to know the truth about it. I don't think that you can get some profit of using. I prefer long time investing and I work only with the famous cryptocurrencies.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

I see it as a manifestation of human nature, diversity in thinking, ideology, perception,reasoning and believe both Bitcoin and altcoin are good to trade with depends on what you believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: