Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135213 times)
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

I saw it was mentioned that it will be possible to monetize peer-to-peer VPN shared bandwidth.How will that work?

Basically, user's can share their network with other users and get paid when someone is using their bandwidth. Microleaves is the largest residential peer to peer proxy network in the world and we have very high volume of users and companies that are in need of residential Ips. Users will get paid for each GB that they share which will be a really good revenue.
We already have the infrastructure which we have been working for the past 14 months on it and we delayed the release just to tight it to Online.io project.

Can we buy OIO by sending funds directly from Binance?I can't withdraw from Binance at the moment...

You can send funds from Binance but you will need to set an ERC20 supported address to receive the OIO tokens on.

Best wishes

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder
Online.io Blockchain Technologies ltd

That is really good to know, so you have infrastructure and network already in place and ready to go Cheesy You should write an article about it to let people know about it.It would spark an interest even more I'm sure as it is an extra way to monetize Cheesy
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Any plans for VPN?That wold be great thing to have,as people travel alot nowdays,and often they get restricted in some areas.

Yes,VPN is a must as protection too,so i hope Online will offer that as well.

I believe that they already mentioned that VPN will be part of the deal.GO scroll through the thread it should be there somewhere.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I saw it was mentioned that it will be possible to monetize peer-to-peer VPN shared bandwidth.How will that work?

Basically, user's can share their network with other users and get paid when someone is using their bandwidth. Microleaves is the largest residential peer to peer proxy network in the world and we have very high volume of users and companies that are in need of residential Ips. Users will get paid for each GB that they share which will be a really good revenue.
We already have the infrastructure which we have been working for the past 14 months on it and we delayed the release just to tight it to Online.io project.

Can we buy OIO by sending funds directly from Binance?I can't withdraw from Binance at the moment...

You can send funds from Binance but you will need to set an ERC20 supported address to receive the OIO tokens on.

Best wishes

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

That is really good to know, so you have infrastructure and network already in place and ready to go Cheesy You should write an article about it to let people know about it.It would spark an interest even more I'm sure as it is an extra way to monetize Cheesy

Indeed, an article would help them promote the project. It is already a tested product as they say...
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

How exactly will users be able to earn money by using Online?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

I'm also interested in a simple explanation if someone from the team could provide it?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

I'm also interested in a simple explanation if someone from the team could provide it?

You can stake OIO and get ICE tokens that way, share bandwidth as they explained and get most likely ICE tokens that way also.That's what I picked up for now at least.
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

Its private presale now right, but when does the ICO actually starts?
Online.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

"Bypassing digital advertisements means faster webpage loading time and a more enjoyable browsing experience due to removal of disturbing ad formats. According to a 2016 survey, 91% of consumers appreciated that digital ads were more intrusive than two years ago, while 81% of them stated that they have closed a browser or exited a webpage
because of pop-up ads.
Also, Online.io offers an enhanced protection of consumer data first off due to added security of Blockchain technology which will eliminate demographic and behavioral profiling from being collected
and used without prior consent. As internet users are able to rate each website according to their experience, this will lead to the creation of a ranking of trust-worthy websites."

so does it mean that you have to allow all kinds of ads specifically? by source?

We won't allow any kind of ads. All sources related to ads,trackers,malware will be automatically blocked. If end users choose to disable the ad block on certain websites they will be able to do this from our extensions/applications.

Is it a problem disperse your efforts in both Android an iOS at the same time, rather than focusing on just one?

There will be one dedicated developer for each platform so we can start them at the same time.

Yes,VPN is a must as protection too,so i hope Online will offer that as well.

Having Microleaves as our partner we will also offer this for extra protection.

When do you plan your TGE to happen?

Our TGE starts on 15 June. Right now we are in private funding stage.

We will definately write an article on our medium about this. Thank you

OIO token holders that are not website operators can still earn money by staking OIO tokens in a dedicated smart contract and earn ICE tokens.

You can stake OIO and get ICE tokens that way, share bandwidth as they explained and get most likely ICE tokens that way also.That's what I picked up for now at least.

That is correct.

Its private presale now right, but when does the ICO actually starts?

The Token Generation Event starts on 15 June.

Best wishes

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

And more importantly,how will websites make money if adds are blocked?
Online.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

I would recommend you to please read our whitepaper. We had developed a new revenue stream and new Proof-of-Concept called Proof-of-Online which opens a new revenue stream for website operators.

Best wishes

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

How big is your team currently,and where is your headquarters?
UncleT

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

You can check the team on the first page of this thread, but I don't get why would the headquarters be something important?
omar hashim

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

A great place to stop by! Recommend this place, and nice work with your new project!  ONLINE  platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity. It is the type of project that every investors should invest them.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

You can check the team on the first page of this thread, but I don't get why would the headquarters be something important?

Not with the current IT landscape. People work in different places and communicate online and it works great.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

From what i understand you are currently in the private sale.What is the minimum amount neded to join?
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

If we are being honest (100% crystal-clear honest), how much time do you think it will take for us to actually change something in regards to the internet? I mean, if the project succeeds every step of the way. Give me your best-case scenario here Smiley
vit4456

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

What is the minimum amount neded to join?
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

If we are being honest (100% crystal-clear honest), how much time do you think it will take for us to actually change something in regards to the internet? I mean, if the project succeeds every step of the way. Give me your best-case scenario here Smiley

Decades, and what does it even mean "to change the internet". Change it into what? I think the only distinction you can make is between centralized and decentralized architecture, and the decentralization change is already underway.
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

You will have option to award websites with OIO most likely for not running ads and making you life easier.It would be good to know if we ill be able to customize parameters on which we will base our awards to sites?
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

You will have option to award websites with OIO most likely for not running ads and making you life easier.It would be good to know if we ill be able to customize parameters on which we will base our awards to sites?

Not only that, but also if that system will exist if it will be integrated into Online extension/plugin and be automatic once we set it up? Like pay this site monthyl if you visit it more then 25 times, other site weekly if you visit it more then 3 times and spend more then 10 mins each session browsing...stuff like that.That would be awesome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: