Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135213 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

How do you make money with this for the business after launch? How long until you think it will be profitable?

I'm very interested in learning more about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inmytree

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

I'm impressed that ONLINE reached the softcap so quickly. It's a good project that hopefully takes off. is OIO still for sale? If so, how do I invest?

Yeah you can still participate, you're not late Cheesy

You can join by using this link -

https://tge.online.io/sign-up
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

How do you make money with this for the business after launch? How long until you think it will be profitable?

Maybe someone from the team can explain the business model. Once the platform is done, I guess you will be able to do it automatically... somehow...
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

I'm looking for a project that will allow me to perform bounties using blog posts. I have a decent following, interested?

Would you be interested in this or no?
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

Is KYC necessary to invest in this project?

Yes it is,and its a good thing i think.

Good to know. What is the major advantage of KYC for this project?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

Maybe someone from the team can explain the business model. Once the platform is done, I guess you will be able to do it automatically... somehow...

this part where developers achieve profit?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

Is KYC necessary to invest in this project?

Yes it is,and its a good thing i think.

Good to know. What is the major advantage of KYC for this project?

KYC brings additional transparency to any project.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

This is copy/paste from their web:

The financial rewarding basis for website operators will be the proof of online, namely a number that quantifies the time spent by users on each website. Most importantly, everyone will benefit from an ad free, secure and private browsing experience. Also, the end users will be able to rank each website based on their experience, by using a voting system based on 1 to 5 stars. The stars will then be converted based on an algorithmic formula in Trust Rating which will be an indicative of each websites' quality, awarded by its visitors.

I'm still not sure what will be monetized and how, but this was closest to explanation I was able to find.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

The financial rewarding basis for website operators will be the proof of online, namely a number that quantifies the time spent by users on each website. Most importantly, everyone will benefit from an ad free, secure and private browsing experience. Also, the end users will be able to rank each website based on their experience, by using a voting system based on 1 to 5 stars. The stars will then be converted based on an algorithmic formula in Trust Rating which will be an indicative of each websites' quality, awarded by its visitors.

I'm still not sure what will be monetized and how, but this was closest to explanation I was able to find.

Thanks for sharing thism it does explain one portion of the idea but not the monetization. Maybe someone ftom the team can explain that part.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

Thanks for sharing thism it does explain one portion of the idea but not the monetization. Maybe someone ftom the team can explain that part.
Yea this just tells the story about the project and vision but not quite the monetization part...
CryptoThug

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

When does ICO starts, did it start already?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Yea this just tells the story about the project and vision but not quite the monetization part...

The whitepaper also doesn't go into detail regarding this part. I would assume the devs get reimbursed with oio.
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Nowadays websites are full of ads that try to sell you something they think you need by creating an unfriendly and irritating browsing experience.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

The whitepaper also doesn't go into detail regarding this part. I would assume the devs get reimbursed with oio.

Most likely , but this part could really use some clarification from team.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Is there anything in the FAQ on their webpage? Or maybe try the telegram group?
cmdr1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Is there anything in the FAQ on their webpage? Or maybe try the telegram group?

Not sure this would classify as a frequently asked question. I'm sure someone from the team will comment.
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

This is completely decentralized right?
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

I really like the alien theme in the original post. Who designed it? Someone on the team?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

Can I ask when we can expect to see this token on exchanges?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Do you have any portfolio of your teams previous work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: