Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135213 times)
spartanec1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Do you have bounty campaign going on?

Yes,there is bounty campaign,here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3479652

To bad they don't let Newbies participate. I feel they could get something out of that for sure.

It is mostly because newbies are quite inexperienced with crpyto and bounties so lot of project don't like to add additional workload by guiding newbies through all the requirements and tasks.

Possibly, but newbies are new possible investors so maybe projects should consider them anyway - gain more of a following.

I really don't know how that hurts the project in the end? Isn't that just promotion?

I don't think it could hurt - project should open up more to all users. They are all promoting the project anyway.

How active is the team/project on social media? I couldn't really keep track...

Yeah, it would be better it they were a bit more active from my point of view, but they are doing a good job with the project for sure.

It's a handful, social media that is. If you don't have a team specifically for that you probably won't have time to take care of it.

ofcourse it is. But this is a wide audience the project is targeting. Unfortunately social media is a must
Social networks are the main promotion of the project.This should be the main thing in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Since there was a question before about PoET I found this part in the whitepaper

"Proof-of-elapsed time (PoET) - (Reference #4) is a relatively new concept. Coins are distributed based on the proof that the user was doing some specific action for a rather long period of real time. Proof of time algorithm was invented by Intel and it is mainly associated with their hardware platform that provides very fast consensus model. It generates random numbers (wait time) on miner’s nodes and then chooses the node with the lowest number. So, it works like a lottery but with more complex algorithm designed to provide more optimizations. Intel promises that this algorithm cannot be broken by external actions and provides honest consensus model. This makes
PoET perfect for private Blockchain when you need performant distributed storage and don’t want to force your hardware to make complex computations. The only minus is the restriction on Intel’s platform (Sawtooth Lake). The proof-of-elapsed time has not become popular and well adopted yet. But in the near future it may be intensively developed. Future adoptions may not be the exact algorithm designed by Intel, but rather some variations of the concept."

Thanks for sharing that,i wasnt sure exactly about this proof of elapsed time and how it works.

Hehe I'm still not quite sure how it works, but it is a bit more clear why it would be used. I wonder if it's general use has started already.
descuri

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

A good trade scheme by suggesting a diversification of comfort, convenience, conveniences and lower spending than other trades will produce a difficult competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players.

They definitely have a lot to offer with this project so it should definitely hit big on the exchanges.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Yes,there is bounty campaign,here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3479652

To bad they don't let Newbies participate. I feel they could get something out of that for sure.

It is mostly because newbies are quite inexperienced with crpyto and bounties so lot of project don't like to add additional workload by guiding newbies through all the requirements and tasks.

Possibly, but newbies are new possible investors so maybe projects should consider them anyway - gain more of a following.

I really don't know how that hurts the project in the end? Isn't that just promotion?

I don't think it could hurt - project should open up more to all users. They are all promoting the project anyway.

Yeah, it would be better it they were a bit more active from my point of view, but they are doing a good job with the project for sure.

It's a handful, social media that is. If you don't have a team specifically for that you probably won't have time to take care of it.

ofcourse it is. But this is a wide audience the project is targeting. Unfortunately social media is a must
Social networks are the main promotion of the project.This should be the main thing in the first place.

Well, crypto found a friend in social media and a lot of projects are focusing a lot of their marketing in social media.
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Good innovation
cmdr1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

Well, crypto found a friend in social media and a lot of projects are focusing a lot of their marketing in social media.

And since there has been a lot of selling of user information on social media platforms - this project could really benefit from such exposure.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

Good innovation

Yes, but they still have a long way to go before the inovation goes live.
Alperheefoo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

a very detailed and profitable design. Good luck DEVs
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Good innovation

Maybe not in time but a long way as in having to put in work to secure the future of this project. I would assume that the big portion of the development is done, now the main focus is marketing.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

A good trade scheme by suggesting a diversification of comfort, convenience, conveniences and lower spending than other trades will produce a difficult competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players.

They definitely have a lot to offer with this project so it should definitely hit big on the exchanges.

Exactly,this is something many of us would use everyday.
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

Can you explain us how you plan to spenmd raised funds,what will be the focus?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

Good innovation

Maybe not in time but a long way as in having to put in work to secure the future of this project. I would assume that the big portion of the development is done, now the main focus is marketing.

They will also possibly gain new collaborations through marketing so maybe we will even see some additions.
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Can you explain us how you plan to spenmd raised funds,what will be the focus?

I sure hope part of the funds will be used for securing good exchange,as that thing costs
Online.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

We are proud to announce that we've won #1 place at d10e.biz pitching conference. It's very important for us to win first price against so many great project.

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder
Online.io Blockchain Technologies Ltd
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

another interesting romanian project. some links with bancor token? that would be for sure a boost.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Online.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

another interesting romanian project. some links with bancor token? that would be for sure a boost.

We will soon make some great announcements regarding exchanges where Online will be listed.

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

descuri

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

We will soon make some great announcements regarding exchanges where Online will be listed.

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

Thanks! Lookin forward to you sharing your great news. Hopefully it did not cost the team too much to get listed.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

Thanks! Lookin forward to you sharing your great news. Hopefully it did not cost the team too much to get listed.

Yes, usually these listings can cost quite a lot. But hopefully it will boost the ratings for the project as well.
UncleT

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

What are the selection criteria for exchanges you want to work with?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

What are the selection criteria for exchanges you want to work with?

I wasn't aware a project can make demands Cheesy I thought you go with the exchange that is available to you and the upgrade to something better in time if the project gets bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: