Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in Cryptocurrency  (Read 610 times)
jh3mx (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Hi im a newbie in cryptocurrency that why im here i want to learn about it any suggestion or post that i need to read to learn about it?..

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

First thing I want to advise to you is that you should do some research about cryptocurrency and bitcoin on google and watch some videos about it on you tube. In the beginning everything seems complicated but as long as you spend your time researching and involving yourself with this topics then you will start to comprehend it.  Try first learning the basics such as the history, how to make wallets, how to make transactions and how the market works. Then later on try also reading more advance materials.
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

It's great if you have an interest in learning, and it's best to learn you read more about crypto development and you need to find a coach for faster learning.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

First of all, you should read this forum exactly. Everything is in this forum. When you learn something, there are questions in your mind. And at that time, you can ask that questions.

Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:22:15 AM by Silentsweeper

Do a lot of research about cryptocurrency investments. Get yourself a Bitcoin book and read it. Knowledge is  power.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

I suggest you try medium, youtube and google.  Read all articles you came accross about  cryptocurrency especially BITCOIN so that you will understand what cryptocurrencies are.  There is a lot to learn because cryptocurrency is a very wide, very complicated, very hi tech and modern issue. At first you might give up but  persever because when you learn Bitcoin and starts joining you will earn the benefits and rewards of crytocurrency,  Bitcoin.
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Expand to read in the Bitcointalk group and most of the questions I think are very good in the learning process for new people, and often read the news and the development of crypto is very useful.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

for newbie it's better to explore your first research or if you want to earn money even when you are newbie and while you're up the rank you can join and earn tokens to the bounty and sure all your questions are going to the altcoin bounty

virtue44

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

Hi im a newbie in cryptocurrency that why im here i want to learn about it any suggestion or post that i need to read to learn about it?..

Check the Begginers&Help section in the forum.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

First thing I want to advise to you is that you should do some research about cryptocurrency and bitcoin on google and watch some videos about it on you tube. In the beginning everything seems complicated but as long as you spend your time researching and involving yourself with this topics then you will start to comprehend it.  Try first learning the basics such as the history, how to make wallets, how to make transactions and how the market works. Then later on try also reading more advance materials.

Yes, I agree that when you are newbie in cryptocurrency, you must research about it. Understand each information that you may gather because it may help you to earn money. When you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency, that is the time that you may start investing your money or join campaigns.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Explore and expand is the best option if you are a newbie analyzed first before you acted for sure, after that your expanded for earning in bounty section for sure you are successful.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

Im also new to crypto but I have some little knowledge about it for I am a Jr.Member right now. I think the best thing for you to do is to have a deep research inorder for you to understand what crypto currency really is and how does it work. Having a research is such a big help because you can gain a knowledge on how to do it and how to deal with other people. After having your research then you will know what is the best thing to do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wizhkha

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

I want to learn about the bitcoin we postingkan what we should postingkan for bitcoin is not as easy as we imagine tpi we should remain patient.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

First you need to lear all the rules in regards of using this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0

Next you need to read also this because one of the important thing you must learn here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

After learning all of that,you can explore the whole forum and can make some bucks here

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

Since that you are newbie in this field of industry, you must do your own research about everything here that you wanna, there is you tube live discussing about cryptocurrency, trading, what bitcoin/cryptocurrency also. This is the best thing you can do for now for sure.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

There are many things to do for newbies. need to find out information and market. Learn about different coins. It will take a lot of time. Averages 1-3 months for newbies to understand this market. There are so many people misunderstanding this market. And it is best to find out about this market at bitcointalk forums. and google
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

For a newbie in cryptocurrency it is advisable to go through each and everything regarding cryptocurrency.Where he is going to invest ,when he should invest,when he should sell all basic things must be known to a newbie.He should take the help of some expert who can guide him properly.For a newbie it is advised that he should know what exactly cryptocurrency is  and what are the ways through which we can earn profit.A newbie should buy coins only if he can afford otherwise it is not recommended.Buying coins my taking loans or by using wrong means is not good.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

if you are newbie you have to learn a lot about the rules of discussion in this forum, almost every Board there are rules that have been in pinned, so you can read and understand it.

and I suggest you to read the post in pinned at the following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

The important thing is to fully understand what crypto is all about. Read and learn. Your first move is right, you asked opinions. But of course, it is your choice what you should do. Just always think twice. Be careful. Just be patient. Good luck.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

As a newbie in the cryptocurrency world, my advice for you is that you should read, read and read all the relevant threads on this forum. You will see all the issues bothering your mind treated by professionals. Ask questions and the good people here will attend to you. Make sure you have acquired good knowledge before you invest and invest only your spare money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: