Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2962 times)
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Airdrop is something extremely necessary for a project to be decentralized. It is the simplest, fastest and most practical way of dividing the token or currency among a large number of people in a random way.

If you promote only one ICO, whoever has the most money can turn your project into something very centralized.

But unfortunately, most of the airdrops are meant to only do cheap marketing with the project. The idea is that if you have received a token, even for free, you will automatically become a promoter of that project. It will help increase the value and the search for the token. You will ask for more exchange list etc.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

Out of hundreds of airdrop only few will pay, and only few has a value and real use case. Some airdrop is really valuable because some ICOs are giving away airdrop to attract investors and to promote their project which can contribute to the project's growth.
There are some that gives income to those who find good airdrops. Airdrops before are listed in the exchange and not waste your effort to joined because it is promoted and develop well but now I dont think that it is like that worth it of time because one do not listed and has little value in the market which make it to be trash coins.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Airdrops are necessary for the projects but with this many scams going on the airdrops are becoming some kind of a spam.
Fomo makes you join them, and your wallet becomes a trash can.
birkomester

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

I can recommend Luckchemy Airdrop. There you can also earn some money.
Now I have 200+$ from Airdrops
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Airdrops are necessary for the projects but with this many scams going on the airdrops are becoming some kind of a spam.
Fomo makes you join them, and your wallet becomes a trash can.
this is not the first time I have met negative statements about this kind of earnings. Air vacation is a scavenger for today.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

The time to claim airdrops is some months ago. Today the rewards are very small.

Best time to claim airdrops on steroids was during the e coin flood. Cheesy
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

I have taken part in many airdrops and so far only 10% have given me some decent return that is more than $100. Airdrop being the free distribution of currency leads to people dumping it badly unless the project is worth the HODL which is rare a case with airdropped tokens. I agree that there is very small percentage of scam tokens but there is a large number of shit tokens without any underlying project.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

The problem i see with these airdrop is that they are trying to create a market and thereby the developers profiting from it in the end, most of the airdrops just die instantly because they do not have the money to list the coins in exchanges and the amount to list the coins in exchanges are not cheap. Grin
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

I think airdrops are just a waste of time, so you wasted your time, the profits earned in trade are much bigger than that. You can earn between 10 or 15 USD, because many people join the airdrops. If you calculate the fee that the exchanges should take from you, worth will be only 5 USD.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Out of 10 airdrop you join can be 1 0r 2 coins out of 10 would be successful and could have some value in the market. You need to be patient doing airdrop. You need to be carefull as well, theres a lot of scammer out there using airdrops form and steal info of the user.My suggest you need to separate your wallet for airdrop to avoid losing funds from your main wallet. AIRDROP is very common to all because is more easy to do compare with bounty program..airdrop is the simplest way to promote token and to reach more investors and coin  holders.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

I think there are also a legit airdrop not all of them are scams,for me as a junior member it is one of the easiest way to earn profit even if it is a small amount.
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

I fell 100% ok with them; it's a common part of coin development so there's no need to search for dangers really.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

Airdrops are the excess tokens of some projects that sometimes did not sold so instead of burning they give it for free. Airdrops are good way to earn money most of people in this forum would like to join in airdops since it has often free. Others saying that some airdops are scam but it's actually not maybe the token tha they given is cheaper and sometimes it has no value. Remember that if a campaign would be successful its airdops als are successful but if Campaign is unluckily and failed expect that their airdops are aslo failed.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

Most of Airdrops this days are scam, but I learnt airdrops are promising some couples of months ago.
Actually I've participated in several airdrops without having a reward From it. 
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

i think not all of airdrop are scam because other project give a small token to airdrop. a got $10 to airdrop...
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

it's not all Airdrop is Scam, there's Airdrop which is not Scam, and some are Scam, so we should really be able to distinguish it, if I used to follow Airdrop, but now never follow Airdrop, because now it's a lot of Airdrop Scam, there is also a trap for us, so now I choose to follow bounty.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

airdrop a promising thing indeed. that there is definitely a scam, however, is real too. clever in selecting an airdrop, of course, must be done because if caught in the scam continues is also not a good thing. If able to choose then the airdrop could be a field that produces also in addition to the bounty.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

Today, it cannot be avoided that scammers are anywhere trying to be more creative just to deceive us.And since the airdrop task is so popular nowadays since there are many sprouting new coin and token projects giving free airdrops on their token to anyone lucky joiners on their doc form or site, we cant hide the fact that this is also subject for this scammers to trick us.Since an ICO coin is just simple to create and hackers are good at making their phishing site,many newbies in crypto will really be deceived most specially to those who are new to this airdrop not minding the site or doc form they are filling up into.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

I have taken part in many airdrops and so far only 10% have given me some decent return that is more than $100. Airdrop being the free distribution of currency leads to people dumping it badly unless the project is worth the HODL which is rare a case with airdropped tokens. I agree that there is very small percentage of scam tokens but there is a large number of shit tokens without any underlying project.
I agree with you: only small amount of airdrops are profitable now.
I remember such ones as EthereumBlue, EXRN, BitcoinRed. I Still Hold despite the fact that I could get 3-4 ETH profit in January.
lahirusandanuwanggg

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

any new airdrops over 40$ ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: