Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS - SCAM OR NOT? BUY OR NOT?  (Read 1529 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

The EOS project is a coordinated project. And make sure the EOS will not scam. In future EOS will have an important place in crypto. and should buy it now. Look at the current ETH. EOS will go far beyond ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

Hi there!

EOS is definetly a legit project, whoever calls it a scam is crazy i think. They have had a amazing funding proces of 1 year, alot of people discus the possibility of price manipulation but it was just demand and supply effects.

EOS has a strong and legit team, and a great product in progress. Yes they had some faillures on the launch etc and in my opinion a lack on having a legit wallet. Still they have accomplished alot in a year and many more features will come out in the near future!

My gues for EOS, they will take over ETH in time.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

Well according to my own knowledge, I don't think EOS is a scam project and I'm very willing to buy and keep some coins now if I have spare money with me. It had the potential to grow big in future like ethereum and co.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 09:10:43 AM by Alohadanc3
Merited by MattLeBlanc (3)

I don't think that EOS is a scam. EOS is a very legit and well-bound project. EOS is the project which collect the highest money during the ICO phase. And still is the biggest ICO project ever. So it is successful and legit from the beginning. Many people from ethereum team now work for EOS and the CEO of EOS is connected to ethereum once at the beginning of ethereum. So they have a great team and lots of money so they work in their project with full power but still now they don't have a full phase working project in the market. But they are working on it and they reacently launch mainnet. Now it's time to wait for some improvements and spread the project.

ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

People mark any project SCAM based on Price Drop and not because of the service they offer.
A single post can create lot of fud and that is followed by many people who post a lot of stuff about this.

If EOS is Scam then why all other top exchnages have listed that?
Today many projects are working on the same concept and they trying to fall each other market with FUD.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

Honestly I don't understand this question too well, If EOS is a scam! I believe something prompt you to ask this question and whatever it is, you should first think of what makes a project scam. I see it as a legit project.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

EOS. The project is very good. Token is worth a lot because now is 18 $ (the token started from the price of 2 $). People buy. However, everywhere is described as SCAM. It's quite good for a scam, right?
I am tempted to buy. Has someone got this coin? Does anyone of you invest for that?
I know the topic was once but nothing came of it ...

This currency exists for a long time yet and for me it seems quite satisfactory to invest in this cryptocurrency. I have some these coins on my own. But at the same time it is possible to find some alternatives.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

EOS. The project is very good. Token is worth a lot because now is 18 $ (the token started from the price of 2 $). People buy. However, everywhere is described as SCAM. It's quite good for a scam, right?

I am tempted to buy. Has someone got this coin? Does anyone of you invest for that?

BUT I guess maybe they are SCAM since, when I've inspected their bounty campaign, there is no whitepaper attached to their thread. It is not that good to trust an ICO without their purpose attached. On the other hand, there is also a possibility that some other teams just created another name for EOS just to attact market and investors.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

EOS is one of the most perspective altcoins right now. I bought some already a few months ago and will buy more, because the price is great. They collected an unbelievable cap during their token sale. Definitely one of the best altcoins right now.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Sometimes the hype is raised around the EOS coin, but to a greater extent due to the fact that someone does not understand something in this project or because at first this coin had certain problems, in particular, the lack of an official wallet. However, this coin is even better than ethereum in its technology, it just needs time to turn around and gain popularity. Therefore, it is worth buying it now, while it is relatively cheap.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

EOS is a coin that everyone must hold, the project team are exceptional and they are constantly working on the platform with the aim of displacing Ethereum.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

The EOS network is working. And it works fine. The growth of new projects on the EOS network is much higher than on the Ether.

Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

They started their platform. Maybe they will be able to compare with ethereum in coolness, but for now it is difficult. We still need to work out smart contracts and somehow justify the intervention of developers in the workflow.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Today, the EOS project shows quite normal results, so I think that this is not a scam project and you need to buy it, because such projects will be valued in the market as well as ETH. So buy and do not think about anything.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Buy the coin, it is always a good investment when you are buying coins that so many people are interested in, with so many people being interested in the coin that means that there is a lot of investors which is always going to make sure that the coins are going to be valuable. Just make sure that you are investing a reasonable amount in the coin

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

I don't think that EOS is a scam. EOS is a very legit and well-bound project. EOS is the project which collect the highest money during the ICO phase. And still is the biggest ICO project ever. So it is successful and legit from the beginning. Many people from ethereum team now work for EOS and the CEO of EOS is connected to ethereum once at the beginning of ethereum. So they have a great team and lots of money so they work in their project with full power but still now they don't have a full phase working project in the market. But they are working on it and they reacently launch mainnet. Now it's time to wait for some improvements and spread the project.

It should be added here that Bitfinex decided to open a unit for decentralized trading. The exchange will be called EOSfinex and trading will be based on EOS technology.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Think EOS is worth the coin, But to buy it or not, you must decide for yourself. Your money!
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:20:10 AM

I don't think that EOS is a scam, but one thing that i'm concerned about is the way to create a wallet, I think it got so much complicated to create an EOS wallet, and also why do we have to pay to create a wallet.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

Eos is a good coin, and I think it deserves to be taken into account for investment, and I'm sure eos for the future is certainly a good growth, if you are sure to start investing in this eos
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

EOS is a legitimate project that develops its chain and works on it.EOS has its own alternative blockchain and will be developed in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: