Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2062 times)
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

I tell you this just learn from your mistakes and take it as a good lesson so that you dont have a mistake nextime that you do it again. To recover your loss in crypto you have to be patience and stay on fucos and relax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Markettoken

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

honestly I have not experienced it because I am still a beginner and I do not want to experience it but in my opinion the way to rise from the loss is always believe that this is not the end of everything and must remain convinced that the initial failure of success with a note do not repeat the mistake because the greatest teacher is the experience
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Surely many people are losers in investing in bitcoin and they think they are wrong choosing to invest in bitcoin but i think it can all come back in time how many years we all can benefit from bitcoin very much.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

I am looking for an alternative that is altcoin, in comparison with bitcoin altcoin faster rise but also faster down, very unstable unlike bitcoin.
when trading altcoin I see the market for 1 hour.  Cheesy
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

It wasn't an easy process, but I didn't give up, I evaluated what happened, re-access what worked, what didn't and how can I make it work this time around. Now I can say that all those times I researched, read and studied about cyrpto currencies, economics, trading and investments all paid off. I also made sure that I am equipped now, with the right knowledge necessary to become successful.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

The best thing will occur in your life is the point at which you fall flat and recoups like nothing happened. It is called gaining from botches. These circumtances will make you a more grounded individual contrasted with your old self. Never lose trust after you feel crushed, dependably consider every option where you begin fizzling and next time you attempt is abstain from committing a similar error. Now and then losing is colossal help for individuals.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

The best thing will occur in your life is the point at which you fall flat and recoups like nothing happened. It is called gaining from botches. These circumtances will make you a more grounded individual contrasted with your old self. Never lose trust after you feel crushed, dependably consider every option where you begin fizzling and next time you attempt is abstain from committing a similar error. Now and then losing is colossal help for individuals.
We can easily recover our loss here when we just stick our mindset and setting up goals and not withdrawing all the funds that we have, so for me we should just be careful with what we are doing, analyze first before reacting to the flow of the market, find and ask some tips from those experts.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Some time ago it can be discouraging and painful to be able to see your money down a lot of people who need people who have extraordinary faith in bitcoin to be able to withstand storms. How to recover my money by trading bitcoin is to buy when the price goes down and sells when the price goes up. I also bought some alternative coins that can promise to recover my losses. Cool
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
well, this is a little bit difficult to say. but if you have a lot of money, and do not need money now, just hold it, and wait it fly to the moon. when it will happen? no body knows, only times will tell  Grin
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

I haven't lost because i always trusted on bitcoin and i bought when it was a good moment to buy, of course that i did not buy at $20,000, that would be a very big mistake

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

We can easily recover our loss here when we just stick our mindset and setting up goals and not withdrawing all the funds that we have, so for me we should just be careful with what we are doing, analyze first before reacting to the flow of the market, find and ask some tips from those experts.
Even experts predictions gets outlawed in this unpredictable market. To make things happen in the right way it is good to go with your own decision, it is our holdings. Whether the decision taken to avoid the loss is a success or failure doesn't matter, because we've made it. Always it is good to have patience and hold, but the same is not possible with bitcoin holding of people small scale users who quite often cash out.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

To those people who are losing money because they invested to bitcoin I suggest to hold and or buy different kinds of altcoins because you woill get more profit to altcoin than bitcoin.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

You have to do a lot of research and find some good altcoins that will rise up faster than bitcoin. Look at the low market cap coins, especially the privacy ones, they have more potential to rise up more than the already pumped ones
I agree with your idea fellow. All we need to do is just to get up and move on. Try and try again and learn from the prevoius loss. Insert more effort in researching for potential coins.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

I did loss a lot in bitcoin investment but not really a lot like others. What I did is just shift on other investments on other altcoins or ICOs. I managed to choose a good altcoins that made a gain to what's left on my BTC investment.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:16:57 AM

Actually I'm not a bitcoin investor who buys bitcoin and hold it for long term to earn profit. I'm just an earner but the bitcoin I earned some of it I invest to trading. Sometime if I loss for a certain coin due to selling it to a lower price I try to recover it to other coins that I think have a potential for scalping or day trading wherein I can have profit in just a few minutes or hours. Sometimes I gamble and try my luck playing on dice hope I win and got recover there (not a good idea to do.

Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

Sometimes if I lose a certain amount of money by selling it at a lower price, I try to withdraw it to other currencies that I think are scalable or traded during the day in which I can make a profit. in a matter of minutes or hours. Even experts anticipate being banned in this unpredictable market. It is always good to have patience and hold, but the same is not possible with keeping bitcoin of those small scale users who often make money.
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

I tried to withdraw money to other currencies that I thought could be extended or traded on the day that I could make a profit. Even experts anticipate being banned in this unpredictable market. Actually I am not a bitcoin investor buying bitcoin and keeping it in the long run to make a profit. Sometimes if I lose a certain amount of money by selling it at a lower price, I try to withdraw it to other currencies that I think are scalable or traded during the day in which I can make a profit. in a matter of minutes or hours.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

firstly, you must be patient, try to find out your last mistake and learn from it. Secondly, continue waiting until right time and buy btc
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:24:10 AM

I have suffered several losses, for me, it is a natural thing in the world of commerce. To restore capital, I do a deeper market analysis, a cut loss does not matter as long as it can buyback and back to the peak.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jelbert1351

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

Selling them rigth away and waiting for the dip to buy more and selling them for gains enough to cover losses and more. Thats how I managed to earn some duting these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: