Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50022 times)
MandraGade

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

I see lots of good questions on this link, and I want to know the answer. where is this team? Good response with the community is the basic capital of the development of the platform. hopefully someone will answer it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KipM

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

Invested in your business a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Keep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
Anonymouse123456

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

Only a few days to go now until the switch. Super excited
MistahTibbs

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
Agreed.
This is a ground floor entry level opportunity.
huan2018

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I wonder why only people with 30 posts or less talk good about this project Huh  And Most  of them  don't even  know what  they  talking about .ICO.BOUNTY AIRDROP
and so ...

no real  discussion going on with  the team of DEVS . only sometimes you  get  to  hear WAIT . ITs coMMING  SOON.

team  is very murky as well .
Zoin was a fiasco
still  now we have to  do  the switch  to  POS again.  like they didnt knew it before  when they started the NIX

If you  want to  do  privacy  project you  don't tell  your  real name . EVER .ask Satoshi Nakamoto .

i give this project 2 year and it will be dead. Just  like ZOIN.

best regards .
its   my personal  opinion .
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

When will it be possible to make anonymous transactions for Bitcoin and Ethereum and so on with NIX?

Q4 2018/Q1 2019

So still some time until this awesome possibility becomes reality. It's an incredible feature if it really works as promised.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Anonymouse123456

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

I wonder why only people with 30 posts or less talk good about this project Huh  And Most  of them  don't even  know what  they  talking about .ICO.BOUNTY AIRDROP
and so ...

no real  discussion going on with  the team of DEVS . only sometimes you  get  to  hear WAIT . ITs coMMING  SOON.

Zoin was a fiasco
still  now we have to  do  the switch  to  POS again.  like they didnt knew it before  when they started the NIX

If you  want to  do  privacy  project you  don't tell  your  real name . EVER .ask Satoshi Nakamoto .

best regards .

The team can be spoken to on the discord channel and will answer any questions.
The names of them are out there and if there is a problem they are putting their reputations on the line.
They aren't just building a privacy coin but trying to develop privacy for the whole ecosystem. They need to build relationships with other projects and they can't do it under an anonymous seudonym.
Zoin wasn't in the way it was now under their leadership either and they are 2 completely different projects
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

I remember, we were talking about shared ghost node probability, for those who can`t afford 1 full ghostnode.
DO we have any news about such feature?

If you own 10k 20k or 30k nix and are a member of the nix Vip club you can run a pooled ghost node ran by the nix team.

To join the VIP club you have to post once day on here and do 1 post a day on Twitter with the $NIX cashtag for 30 consecutive days. Join the discord and speak to a mod for more info if you're interested.

Other than that there are no official node shares available but maybe gin platform or a similar company will offer it down the line
Thanks mate, pretty affordable terms for ghostnode.
Would be glad, if such shared ghostnode will be implemented for regular users as well, this would drastically reduce sell orders and lockup more coins.
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

NIX platform switching to PoS. 1524 blocks to go!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NixPlatform/comments/9ena57/nix_switching_to_pos_1524blocks_to_go/?st=JLWCIBJ8&sh=3432a2b6
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

and so ...

Zoin was a fiasco

best regards .

a italianoSaid by one with 20 activities, you almost look like someone who has another account, but who did another to write idiotic things, obviously you did not spend even 5 minutes to study the project and its characteristics, speaking directly bad, the team is not active Huh You are right!!! The team is super active, just follow on discord! their faces and their names are on discord are very very active, as well as really working on the project as opposed to many teams, who write and that's it, if all goes well! This project is also registered in the USA and the protocol is patented, patented, do you know what that means? That you spend money not to get the protocol fooled, all this because the project is revolutionary! Talking about zoin makes you understand that you speak to speak, careful not to let flies enter. Zoin was an existing project, the team took it that was dead and many innovations were brought in a short time with a lot of work and all worked well, once developed the revolutionary idea was necessary to create a new blockchain developed from the beginning for this project, something that could not be done with zoin! The seriousness of jackieboy has been seen in not leaving anyone behind, recognizing NIX to the owners of zoin, no one has been abandoned or left behind, then that the new zoin team is not able to continue, it is not the fault of the NIX team, the community zoin received NIX, so I do not see what the problem is, but you will not even read this message, you just wanted to throw shit, how sad!
Ps: pay attention to the open mouth ... Flies enter
Personal opinion

M.
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

The company is not novice player on this market. It has stable and long path behind, which prove investments to pay off. There is no doubt about project future
Forcovaljudg

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

I've impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the idea is transparent and completely open!
huan2018

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

[/quote]

is, but you will not even read this message, you just wanted to throw shit, how sad!
Personal opinion

M.
[/quote]

Well i just did . I'm not trowing shit at the team .Its called constructive criticism . If u  can't face the criticism then u  better go  kill yourself /cos the world is full of it .
But i  tell u  something , NIX  will be dead in 2 year time . just  like ZOIN .Mark  my  words .
I think i will be dead myself by the time this team  going to  make a working product , this project in NOT  unique .
HashashInc

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

is, but you will not even read this message, you just wanted to throw shit, how sad!
Personal opinion

M.
[/quote]

Well i just did . I'm not trowing shit at the team .Its called constructive criticism . If u  can't face the criticism then u  better go  kill yourself /cos the world is full of it .
But i  tell u  something , NIX  will be dead in 2 year time . just  like ZOIN .Mark  my  words .
I think i will be dead myself by the time this team  going to  make a working product , this project in NOT  unique .

[/quote]
Constructive criticism? You make me laugh! What offers nix is ​​unique and all in one project, to find the same services you have to merge 3 or 4 projects, which will launch the platform in 2020, if you do not commit suicide before, see wanchain .... 1/4 of what will soon offer NIX, the constructive criticisms are quite different, they serve to signal problems and give options to solve them and not throw shit with your eyes closed, without explaining why! The move to Pos was necessary to solve certain problems that have been created with the miners and for the safety of the system, but you are obviously one of those who puts 100 $ to get 1000 and not because he believes in the development of the blockchain and in the services that will give to the world, but only to gain 2 money! I do not kill myself .... Quiet, this your excellent idea I recommend it for you ...

M.
HashashInc

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Personal opinion

M.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ghostnode, transactions that make anonymous any coin that uses the protocol, anonymous smart contract and more.
I'm waiting for you to write me some money that will offer this service or at least one coin, I'm waiting, I'm curious to know, I do not know what you do in life, I have a Mining company and study coins all day for years, we offer assistance and advice and I'm so curious to know the many coins that will offer this service ....
Whanchain? Just anonymous transaction, maybe in 2020
Enigma? Is an anonymous smart contract, perhaps after 2020
Ghost nodes and anonymous coin reserve Huh
Probably I did not go out one night and I did not have time to study it, neither I nor my team, I'm curious to know what all these coins are.

M.
isralda

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Great to see that there are still project that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
huan2018

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Ghostnode, transactions that make anonymous any coin that uses the protocol, anonymous smart contract and more.
I'm waiting for you to write me some money that will offer this service or at least one coin, I'm waiting, I'm curious to know, I do not know what you do in life, I have a Mining company and study coins all day for years, we offer assistance and advice and I'm so curious to know the many coins that will offer this service ....
Probably I did not go out one night and I did not have time to study it, neither I nor my team, I'm curious to know what all these coins are.

M.
[/quote]

you don't need to invent a bicycle  all over again  , Just  buy MONERO if you want make your tokens/coins  private . Works like a dream . And  i  bet  you million  dead American  presidents that  Nix  won't be ready  by  2020 .I know how this team work .

Its bona be Wait after wait after wait followed by  more waiting .
MikeWil

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
HashashInc

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

M.

you don't need to invent a bicycle  all over again  , Just  buy MONERO if you want make your tokens/coins  private . Works like a dream . And  i  bet  you million  dead American  presidents that  Nix  won't be ready  by  2020 .I know how this team work .

[/quote]
Monero?!?! But are you really saying? This shows your level of ignorance on the subject ... This your answer makes everyone understand your ignorance ....
Do you know the team? With 23 messages .... Writing stupidities Huh You really make me laugh
Does Monero make all anonymous Coin? Anonymous smart contract? What are you saying?HuhHuh You are simply a fud and also ignorant, monero ahuahuahu .... Nothing !!! Ahuahuah

M.
assodibrisco

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

M.

[/quote]

Hahahahahah... Monero is a privacy coin .. Nixplatform is a trx layer and much more. Have you ever heard of optional privacy? Anonymous vault? Crosschain? Interoperability dex? Protocol for dex?
Stop. To thinking at bicycle, buggy, pinball and cariola lol... Dyor please
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: