Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] 01coin [ZOC] ⭐ PoW-NeoScrypt ⭐ Masternodes ⭐ 100% Community Governance  (Read 32242 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dead Things (OP)

Activity: 417
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:14:40 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2024, 05:33:26 PM by Dead Things

(If the images in this post fail to load, please try refreshing your browser window.)

01coin is an innovative, cryptographically-secured digital asset ledger based on blockchain technology. Developed in
  part from the core code behind Dash, 01coin includes many innovative enhancements.

01coin aims to become the most community-centric project in all of crypto. Born out of its own ashes when the
  original development team mysteriously disappeared one month after the coin launched, it is now completely
  managed and operated by the community. This includes a large and dedicated team of community moderators
  always ready and willing to help new users. It also includes a strong principle of community governance: no decision
  will be made unilaterally by a single individual or by an oligarchy of the few. Every step forward for 01coin will be
  determined by community votes and masternode governance. As such, we don’t know yet exactly what 01coin will
  look like a year from now, but we do know it will look exactly like the coin you want it to be.

•   Do you want 01coin to be your go-to asset for the ultimate in private, secure and anonymous
            transactions using features like PrivateSend Coin Mixing and ZeroCoin Minting? Vote for it and
            make it so!

•   Do you want 01coin and its underlying blockchain ledger to form the basis for an asset-backed
            decentralized exchange? Vote for it and make it so!

•   Do you want 01coin to be the foundation of a massive vendor network and payment gateway
            by leveraging InstantSend technology? Vote for it and make it so!

•   Do you want 01coin to [fill in the blank]? Vote for it and make it so!

With 01coin, the future is in your hands.

•   Ticker symbol: ZOC
       •   Proof of Work algorithm: NeoScrypt (ASIC-resistant)
       •   Target block spacing: 150 seconds
       •   Difficulty retargeted at every block using Dark Gravity Wave
       •   Current block reward: 16.83 ZOC
       •   Reward distribution: 50% miners / 50% masternodes
       •   Block reward reduction: 8.3% per annum
       •   Maximum total supply: 66 Million coins over 216 years
       •   Block explorers: 01coin.io | CryptoCore | OpenChains
       •   Market capitalization: coinmarketcap.com
       •   Masternode stats: masternodes.online
       •   Mining profitability: whattomine.com

The original 01coin developer retained a <1% premine of total supply upon coin launch of 650,000 coins. Notably,
  only about 20,000 premine coins were ever spent in the form of masternodes sold at auction. Most of the premine
  – 630,980 of it to be precise – remained intact. This posed a risk to the 01coin network as it comprised roughly half
  of the circulating supply at the time. As such, we have disabled transactions from the premine address, effectively
  locking them up so they can never be spent. As a result, although this balance will appear in block explorers, it can
  be considered as effectively removed from both the total supply and circulating supply of 01coin. You can see the
  disabled premine address for yourself by clicking here.

Q: Will I get to keep my ZOC?
       A: Yes, we are not doing a coinswap for ZOC, instead we are simply using the existing blockchain
            with a few revisions to the code.

Q: What technical aspects of the coin are changing?
       A: Outside of disabling the premine, there are no changes we will be making to the 01coin code that
            affect user functionality. Eventually, we may have to change 01coin’s default port from 10000 to
            10001. This is to make sure wallets do not interfere with webmin on certain systems. This change
            will be announced well in advance of its implementation if and when it does occur. 01coin currently
            supports IPv6 connections, but not for masternodes, so enabling IPv6-connected masternodes is
            another potential change that could affect user functionality down the road.

Q: Will anything else change?
       A: Everything not mentioned here will stay the same as it was for now. If you want something to
            change, vote for it and make it so!

01coin boasts a large and dedicated community. Come join us today!

01coin is proud to be listed on some of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world: Graviex and Xeggex.

For help with mining 01coin, please join the community Discord server and visit the #mining channel. A 01coin
  moderator or community member will be only too glad to assist you.

•   Recommended mining software for AMD video cards: Claymore
       •   Recommended mining software for Nvidia video cards: CryptoDredge

Up-to-date list of validated mining pools (last updated February 20, 2024):

•   collective-b.net

Please make sure to #SpreadTheHash™!

For help with running a 01coin masternode, please join the community Discord server and visit the #masternodes
  channel. A 01coin moderator or community member will be only too glad to assist you.

•   01coin Masternode Setup Guide: click here
       •   VPS Services: We recommend 01VPS.net

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xTommYx

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:38:43 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 10:17:16 PM by xTommYx

http://BusyPool.com/

• Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

Mining ZeroOne with neoscrypt Algo

Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://busypool.com:4233 -u WALLET -p c=ZOC

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

d818b

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

FYI, the formatting of this announcement looks good in Opera, but in Firefox the bulleted list is all jumbled.
Dead Things (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Can you take a screenie for me so I can see? And what res is your browser window open at?

xTommYx

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:18:57 PM
Merited by Dead Things (1)

Thanks for the feedback. Can you take a screenie for me so I can see? And what res is your browser window open at?

Dead Things (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

Hmmm, yes I see. It seems to get all messed up when viewed at anything other than 1080p full screen or 4k halfscreen. I will have to reformat. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Dead Things (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

Okay gentlemen, can you check it again and let me know if it looks any better now?

k69sknk

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

Great, low diff atm. good changes.
thePelican

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

https://i.imgur.com/TIMuN33.png

Code:

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

Think twice before using this pool. Scammed everyone mining kingcoin scrypt twice yesterday and a couple of days ago. If there is a lot of hash power or the coin is worth stealing your coins will be gone. scammed me out of around 8000 coins with a feeble excuse. Don't just take my word for it. Plenty are fuming with this pool and complaining
anayurik

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

Ukrainian translation reserved
thePelican

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/TIMuN33.png

Code:
WHERES MY COINS! SCAMMER  Angry

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

WHERES MY COINS!!! SCAMMER  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
owenray
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

For anyone curious to know we've published the technical details about the burned premine on the Discord channel.
Dead Things (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

WHERES MY COINS!!! SCAMMER  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
FWIW, I can personally confirm that I have received every 01coin I have ever mined on busypool. Yes, payouts were stuck for a while. But whatever the issue was, it has been resolved.

Let's not be so quick to proclaim scams going forward, okay?

PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

a5898df

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

Cheap hosting VPS VDS server that is the master node https://www.ihor.ru/?from=224077
owenray
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

Have your say on the future of the 01coin!
Give your opinion in the debate channel on our discord server.
https://discord.gg/34WHmN4   

Current debate ends Sunday, 13th May.
Dead Things (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

I want to be clear about the present situation with BTC-Alpha. We first reached out to them on March 28 to make them apprised of the upcoming new wallet for 01coin. We have been in discussion with them; they are fully aware of the situation; they have the wallet; they are simply choosing to do nothing. And yet they had the nerve to send this reply to one of our users' support tickets today:

Support BTC-Alpha (BTC-Alpha)

May 7, 09:40 EEST
Hello.

We are waiting for a response from their developers. Therefore, at the moment, the deposit and withdrawal of coins was suspended. Expect, in the near future the work of the currency will stabilize.

Sincerely,
Support BTC-Alpha.

Since March 28, we have sent them exactly 73 messages via email, Discord, and Telegram. I want to be clear that the zocteam is doing everything we can to get the 01coin wallet on BTC-Alpha re-enabled. If you receive a response to your support ticket similar to the one above, I want you to know that is pure FUD from BTC-Alpha.

thePelican

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

WHERES MY COINS!!! SCAMMER  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
FWIW, I can personally confirm that I have received every 01coin I have ever mined on busypool. Yes, payouts were stuck for a while. But whatever the issue was, it has been resolved.

Let's not be so quick to proclaim scams going forward, okay?
I beg your pardon. This is a scam, I'm here to warn users they will be scammed if there is enough value and if it is worth it to them. You are lucky, this pool scammed me for 8000 KGN coins amongst other users In entirety they scammed around 40000 coins maybe more. If they see a chance and it is worth it they will take it let me assure you of that. We still haven't been paid.
Dead Things (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

01coin is currently up for voting on the exciting new dex CryptalDash! Vote to have 01coin listed when CryptalDash launches by clicking here!

cmelx

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

The 01coin (ZOC) needs your help, come and vote on cryptaldash, a promising future dex platform. Please open and search for ZOC and click vote at  link below

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjYzNzk1MEBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

Thank you all, and dont forget... with 01coin, the future is in your hands!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: