Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can market go down now?  (Read 190630 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
Well it can because crypto is in no ones hand so basically it can do whatever it wants without noticing people. It can goes up and down everytime it wanted and we can't do anything about it. So I think what is happening now is like a repetition of what happen last year.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

This market is very volatile, we can never know when it will fall or rise. One bad news can trigger panic sellers in a snap. Better to be vigilant and always be in the loop for such news or fud.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

No market always touches tallies. Fluctuation is the rule of the market. The crypto market depends on the runoff. I think this market rise after some time.

anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

Hey, what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
I think it could be. No one knows what the crypto market will be like in the future. Ups and downs cannot be predicted at all. But of course, I do not expect this to happen now. Because I expect the crypto market until the end of this year continues to survive with high prices.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Anything can happen. But while all is calm and all is growing well. I think it's still early fall. We haven't grown yet
You are right, everything can happen because we can not predict the future. The market is gradually stabilizing, but it is slowly moving slowly. I do not believe in what is going on because maybe this is a big trap, and greedy people will become shark bait.
Stability is needed for the community of one or another coin, but if all the cryptocurrencies are stable and have little volatility, then they will cease to be of interest to traders, which in turn can reduce the overall capitalization of the cryptocurrency market. I agree that sharks place traps creating an agiotage in order to simulate a sharp increase and provoke newcomers to purchase a cryptocurrency, and then sell at the peak of the price to collect the maximum profit.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

We cant say it as of now that it would repeat cause its still early. But as I have observe since 2016--2018 the peak of the price of the tokens is at december and when january comes, the price of the tokens goes down so hard. I dont know what is the main reason behind this drop.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

it could be because now the bitcoin price is fluctuating and with altcoin, it is still recovering and so we better be careful and do not let the altcoin price fall back like last month, because now is the time to ascend to a good future

Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

the capitalization of the crypto market is now very high, if we consider the last time. Personally, I'm happy and I'm waiting for more positive news...
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

everything can happen. this is a market, and when it falls or grows it is a normal phenomenon. I not expect that in any time soon he again will fall, as in January.
chuanpu

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

I don't think so. The bear market is over. The market is starting to pick up. Bitcoin and Ethereum are slowly rising. I think this is an indication of the upcoming bull market. I will continue to wait for the arrival of the bull market.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

yes of course if there is a very big dump, but I think the current market is good, the price will go up until the peak in october
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

everything can happen. this is a market, and when it falls or grows it is a normal phenomenon. I not expect that in any time soon he again will fall, as in January.

yeah, especially we are in the crypto market which every coin can increase and decrease but as long as we can make a quick decision, we can avoid getting lose our coins. but I think some of the coins will go down for a while but for the other coins, it will increase higher than before and I predict some cheap coins will make the highest price. I think this is the opportunity for altcoin to increase but if they cannot use this chance, then they will wait for a long time before they can increase higher.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

I think no, the bear market is over and the market is starting to pick up. I believe this is an indication of the upcoming bull market. I bought some when Ethereum prices fell to the bottom. I think this is a very correct decision. I believe Soon I will be rewarded with great rewards.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Market can fall down in every time. Not recently it has fallen and started to rise up, right now. So, I think it can't go down right now.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
Merited by StickySteeez (1)

Yes it can, but the upwards potential is bigger at the moment and it looks like the bulls have taken over. Be weary though, trends are reversing quickly nowadays.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

we don't know about things happen to market. but if the price going stable like this maybe is hard market having crash like last month. but if crash you just hold because the price will going up soon

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Decline

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Unfortunately the market is unpredictable. But we need to believe and hope in tothemoon..)

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

for the middle of this year until the end of the year the possibility of the market will be stable and increase usually occurs at the end of the year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

Of course can be. Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Today everything grows and tomorrow it may be all red Smiley
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

It could happen, the price suddenly dropped and we experienced a considerable reduction in the balance. but all this we should already know, if the price of Crypto is very volatile can go up and down anytime. so if there is a decline in prices like last January we are not surprised by it.
Yeah in a volatile market the price can swing at any direction and as a investors we should always ready to make adjustments on our funds but currently, we are doing great and I hope we can reach higher price before a correction occurs. Relax and be patient.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: