Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]R2B COIN: Get started with R2B COIN Investment opportunities and Earn  (Read 258 times)
nikkybtc (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

[ANN][ICO]R2B COIN: Get started with R2B COIN Investment opportunities and Earn up to 1.5% per day!!!

R2B COIN

The Asian Currency
Every day there is a new opportunity for someone, and today this opportunity has come to you!                                             
The faster you buy the more you will make

https://r-2b.com/ref/sandyj5

If you had bought Bitcoin for $1 000 Back in 2013, they would have been worth more than $3 million today. Some people did and it changed their lives, a nice place to live, a new car, nice holidays, but most of all; more time to spend with their loved ones.
Every day there is a new opportunity for someone, and today this opportunity has come to you! This is your chance to make the purchase of your lifetime, to be in from the start, to get the life you deserve!
How much it will change is now in your hands, the more you can afford to spend the more your life will change!

The people who were early into Bitcoin are now investing heavily in newly released coins because unlike any other market, all coins that has been released have increased in price after ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
R2B Coin is now in its first phase of the pre-trade sales period and therefore this is your chance.
Register now and see the current price, then play with the numbers and see how much your purchase will be worth when the R2B coin is launched into public trading on the Ethereum platform.

Official Website:

https://r-2b.com/ref/sandyj5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wettch

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Sounds... sketchy. Everything reads like a scam and/or ponzi scheme.

1. Do you have more information and specifications about the coin?
2. What's the deal with the "sandyj5" referral code?
3. Where are the exchanges that actually prove the value of this coin as mentioned multiple times?

Found their facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/r2bcoin/

Found another "seller":
https://www.mlmgateway.com/announcements/43625013-introducing-brand-new-crypto-currency-get-in-early-so-you-can-be-a-millionaire.php

From their Facebook:
R2b was designed for both the investor and also to provide a weekly income.
At first it made me sceptical, as it does many people.

After joining, I sat back and watched. At $0.08 it was a slow climb at first.
Then around$0.35 it exploded.
Looking in my account I noticed I had over$600 in my ewallet ,I could withdraw.
I had only recruited 4 of my friends.
And knew nothing of this MLM marketing platform.
I often looked down on MLM. Even though many huge companies used such platforms.
It made no sense to me,as an investor.

For me R2B was an investment, But now seeing money in my account I could actually withdraw caught my attention.
As an investor I like to make money.
And now this coin was offering money I could withdraw? Crazy right?

In fact it seemed insane! Never had I seen a coin do this. Yet now I'm hooked.
My initial investment of $1500 has been paid back many times into my ewallet.
I'm now an investor with none of my own money in my investment, the company has paid me back and then some!! Even more INSANE!!

The marketing plan set for this coin has never been offered on crypto before. And 3 months into this coin, I now know this marketing plan is brilliantly set up!!

The investor, College students, stay at home mom and dad's, can all benifit from this marketing design.
George Curry is the man that implemented this brilliant plan. And it works.

There's 1000's of ICO's out there each with their own plan, but none that pay me to invest! None!!

Let the skeptics be skeptics. As a member I now know this will hit $188 and more.
As an investor you don't have to market this coin, sit back and watch it grow($0.45 average)
As someone looking for an income weekly, this coin also provides that!!
I get told by many," this is a scam a ponzi"
My reply is simply " if it's a scam , why am I being paid weekly? Wouldn't I be on the losing end ? And why is my initial investment back in my pocket?
I've even gone as far as showing people my account page , where my commission is $2000 plus for the month.
Mouths drop!!!

So to all the new investors coming on, this isn't conventional, by any means. But it is very effective!! It's driving the coin value daily. Something you just can't ignore.
Same to be said for that single parent or collage student, for as little as $28(which you receive $1,800 in coin!) You can start making money daily into your ewallet.

George Curry's plan for this coin was a bit out of the box, but brilliant !!
Anyone , I mean anyone can benifit from this truely amazing coin.

I hope this puts to rest some questions about R2B. I get asked a lot, what is the benifit or plan of this coin.
It was designed for everyone.
That's the true benifit and it's working amazingly!!

Bandit123

If you would like to join please click the join now button at the top of the page.
Double coin value is going on till January 15th.

R2b was designed for both the investment and also to provide a weekly income.
At first it made me sceptical, as it does many people.
After joining, I sat back and watched. At $0.08 it was a slow climb at first.
Then around$0.35 it exploded.
Looking in my account I noticed I had over$600 in my ewallet I could withdraw.
I had only recruited 4 of my friends.
And knew nothing of this MLM marketing platform.
I often looked down on MLM. Even though many huge companies used such platforms.
It made no sense to me,as an investor.

For me R2B was an investment, But now seeing money in my account I could actually withdraw caught my attention.
As an investor I like to make money.
And now this coin was offering money I could withdraw? Crazy right?

In fact it seemed insane! Never had I seen a coin do this. Yet now I'm hooked.
My initial investment of $1500 has been paid back many times into my ewallet.
I'm now an investor with none of my own money in my investment, the company has paid me back and then some!! Even more INSANE!!

The marketing plan set for this coin has never been offered on crypto before. And 3 months into this coin, I now know this marketing plan is brilliantly set up!!

The investor, College students, stay at home mom and dad's, can all benifit from this marketing design.
George Curry is the man that implemented this brilliant plan. And it works.

There's 1000's of ICO's out there each with their own plan, but none that pay me to invest! None!!

Let the skeptics be skeptics. As a member I now know this will hit $188 and more.
As an investor you don't have to market this coin, sit back and watch it grow($0.45 average)
As someone looking for an income weekly, this coin also provides that!!
I get told by many," this is a scam a ponzi"
My reply is simply " if it's a scam , why am I being paid weekly? Wouldn't I be on the losing end ? And why is my initial investment back in my pocket?
I've even gone as far as showing people my account page , where my commission is $2000 plus for the month.
Mouths drop!!!

So to all the new investors coming on, this isn't conventional, by any means. But it is very effective!! It's driving the coin value daily. Something you just can't ignore.
Same to be said for that single parent or collage student, for as little as $28(which you receive $1,800 in coin!) You can start making money daily into your ewallet.

George Curry's plan for this coin was a bit out of the box, but brilliant !!
Anyone , I mean anyone can benifit from this truely amazing coin.

I hope this puts to rest some questions about R2B. I get asked a lot, what is the benifit or plan of this coin.
It was designed for everyone.
That's the true benifit and it's working amazingly!!

Bandit123

If you would like to join please click link below
Double coin value is going on till January 15th.

For reference:
Raw WHOIS Record
Domain Name: r-2b.com
Registry Domain ID: 2082136351_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-12-14T18:08:08Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-15T13:02:28Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-15T13:02:28Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: r-2b.com@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: r-2b.com@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: r-2b.com@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: HAL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: SIMA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

Too many red flags to count...
http://loveforsuccessfulwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/RedFlags.jpg
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Is ETC hardfork it?

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
jackgramaphone

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

After doing some digging, found out they are listed on this ICO listing site, with some information: https://icostream.org/ico/r2b-coin/
But what I found out is that you need to sign up on r2binternational site with sponsor name, so you can access more information. Is it to build an exclusive membership, or just to buy in, i don't know.
I'm skeptical, because it's hard to find company information, and almost everything comes through affiliates, but that said, They seem to have a large traction.

When moon?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: