Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-08-18] Vitalik Buterin Supports Bitcoin Cash as the Adoptable Crypto, Disc  (Read 108 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

Vitalik Buterin Supports Bitcoin Cash as the Adoptable Crypto, Discusses his Vision

Vitalik Buterin, the mastermind behind Ethereum and a Crypto maniac, has revealed his dream of a commercial sphere for Crypto. In his sphere though, he isn’t spending Ethereum and Bitcoin, but rather Bitcoin Cash.

Vitalik lately discussed the state of Ethereum and the future of Crypto Blockchain tech during his speech at a small function in Berkeley. Among his major focuses is the great idea that the future for Crypto falls within open regulations which are created to besheild users and bergh cryptocurrency, while letting users to spend it without any barrier. It appears that Vitalik strongly believes Bitcoin Cash is the best and decent currency for this. Maybe Roger Very has been getting to Vitalik a little?

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/vitalik-buterin-supports-bitcoin-cash-as-the-adoptable-crypto-discusses-his-vision/

Nebula Crook

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I wonder how Roger Ver got Vitalik to do it. Or is it like enemy's enemy is a friend. hahaha
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

why not check with the man himself rather than waste everyone's time?

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1030094490772463618

no he does not.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

To draw conclusions, we need to study this. Therefore, I think that this is a small dump that can grow into a clean and normal place where everyone will smile.I think you should hold the coin, because it will increase, but I do not know what it is you. It is worthwhile for you to think carefully, thanks for asking.I think this is a great idea for this prosperity. It is worth to protect yourself from a strong disorder. Look and learn, this is the most important thing against the failures.  Huh Sad Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: