Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1028 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

investing in ico is of course very profitable you can get a bonus up to more than 40% of the investment you make, you should be able to become ico participants when private sale in order to gain a lot of profits.
Bhagyesh06

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Its better to invest in ICO of you have More Capital income. Otherwise there may be the chances of price getting doubleed or it may get to half of the price that u have invested. All depends on the market value.
Belozerov85

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I only know from my own experience. Investing in ICO is much more profitable than trading. On the ICO, you can buy tokens well below the market price. However, this does not work in the current market.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

in the past, look at the succeeded ICOs, I would say YES
but for now, even those ICOs are very succeed right now, there's nothing guarantee you to take back your money. cause every single ICOs now are being traded much lower than ICO price.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

yes of course it is just like you are participating in an ICO the difference is you are putting your funds to an ICO that is the risk unlike when you are only participating in ICO you will just exert an effort and time. in the end it is depends on you if you want to invest.

These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.

They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.
I think personally could be and worth investing in ICO but if you invest in ICO you have to be careful and see white paper in advance so that you avoid fraud and can get profit because most people invest in ICO do not get profit

kukuxam

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

I think it's most likely a gamble and if you're lucky you'll make a profit, but if it fails or the ICO team runs away with your money.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Investing in an ICO gives better return of investment than holding your money on bitcoin. However the risk is higher because the ICO might turn to be a scam or the price  plump to 50-90% after listing on an exchange. Thus investing in an ICO really needs your own research.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

It is always worth investing in Icos , remember Etherium Ico in 2015 ,the price of one coin was just 0.03 $ but now you know how much one Etherium costs )) So the eth ico hodlers are very rich people now and if you want to be the same just find one or  a few promising projects and invest.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

I think he made it last year, and now it's all gonna cost you money. I'm definitely not investing in ico's anymore.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

What have you done today for your development? If nothing else, then discover new opportunities in this profitable project. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

Investment in ico needs to be timed. At present, it is not cost-effective to invest in ico in the market. Most of the encrypted or newly issued ico is priced below the price of ico.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

It is easy to say its worth it because it is. Why? Because you're playing a game. It's like poker or any other gambling activities that you invest money and time. The only bottom line is the risk. Every risk has a corresponding returns. It could bad or good. The higher the risk the higher the returns but the larger possibility of getting nothing. Right its like gambling unless you put your confidence or your trust nothing will follow. Its worth it i tell you.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

I believe if you are very careful to do a very good research of the available icos and you are also good at making decision and pick a good project to invest in, it can be very profitable because in as much as there are some scammed projects, there are still some very good ones that are worth invest in, it only requires patience and a very good research.
Bloerty

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

Indeed , it is worth in contributing ICO, however be watchful in contributing ICOs , in light of the fact that there are ICOs which are use for tricks, before you contribute make an exploration or accumulate informations about this ICO ventures , its stage and after you have assembled that is the time you make a speculation to that ICO, so your contribute cash will be worth for that ICO.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

Actually yes if we can choose the right ICO with bright future likely having products. But, we need to be more patient because investing in crypto need us to hold the coins for the longer time or we will lose some of our money if be panic. I also still plan to invest in the ICO.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
I'd rather just participating bounties than investing from it. In investing its always a risk, we dont if the ico is succesful or not. If you are only a bounty participant you have only to insert effort and time on it and the advantage is you will loss nothing if there is happen something bad in the ico.
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

Ofcourse yes, it worth it peradventure you find a good and reliable ICO. Several people have invested in reliable ICO and have made huge profit from it. Although, I have not invested in ICO before but I know a friend who has invested in some ICOs and he was able to make big profits from them. Hence, there are lots of good ICOs around that you can invest in but make sure you do your research very well on the ICO project so as not to be scammed. You can read the white paper of the project, check the project roadmap and know the official rating of the project. In addition, you can as well ask questions from people around you whom you know have participated in ICO before for proper guidance.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

It depends on the ICO. If you are sure in its security so you should invest in ICO. IT will give you quite good profit. But I prefer holding for its reliability.
Tiaf

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Solve you, invest or not, you just can invest and lose everything. All at your own risk and risk.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

there are a lot of good projects, that have already shown excellent development and that have brought a very good profit to their investors, therefore, I believeб that investing in ICO is very profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: