Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Ethereum price....  (Read 5532 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

we saw ceo's forecast.

it dumped to 250 dollar. 0.1x of his prediction. 90% margin of error.

to end of year it will be 400 for my prediction.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

2018 is not over yet so everything is possible here but I'm more inclined that the growth will be by the end of the year and next year we will take new frontiers !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

I don't think it's going to go too far. suppose there is a very positive news in the market. ETH has risen 100%. It's $ 500. in other subcoins, the volume rises to be 300 million dollars. the summit is 800 billion dollars. my guess is it could be around $ 300-400 by the end of the year.
Ramzes555

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

i believe ethereum. ethereum is awsome cryptocurrency. i can predit 2000-3000$ end of year(2018). but it depends on market situations( bear or bull). 2000-3000$ target is bull market. always DYOR
I have a similar forecast. I think the drawdown will end this month and rapid growth will begin. Now many sell their coin and I buy the opposite

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
syd188888888

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500

I agree with you however i believe it will take more time to kit 2.5k. Still a long way to go but right now is a good time to buy and hold. on a separate note, im gonna share with you guys two of the largest discord servers that give the best crypto market analysis in my opinion. Has definitely helped me with my trading. Feel free to join.
https://discord.gg/4dsNazx
https://discord.gg/97Ap6AQ
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I have always been positive about Ethereum. Not only because he likes me as a product and platform, but also because it is a revolutionary technology. I am sure that smart contracts will make themselves felt in all branches of human life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

I don't think ETH will be the king anymore but that's just because the whole game has changed over the last year. Even though it may not be the king,, it will definitely be a member of the royal court though.
Suslura

Activity: 586
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

I don't think ETH will be the king anymore but that's just because the whole game has changed over the last year. Even though it may not be the king,, it will definitely be a member of the royal court though.
in any case I see the potential of the etherium much more than that of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not used as a means of payment, as an international crypto currency, it will lose its value and the etherium will take the leading positions in the crypto currency market.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

in any case I see the potential of the etherium much more than that of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not used as a means of payment, as an international crypto currency, it will lose its value and the etherium will take the leading positions in the crypto currency market.
in fact, the team has repeatedly stated about the possibility of a hard etherium plug in December 2018. If this is real, then the price of the etherium will definitely go up and reach the level of the beginning of 2018.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

2018 is not over yet so everything is possible here but I'm more inclined that the growth will be by the end of the year and next year we will take new frontiers !
Maybe what you say is that there is also the truth that ethereum will grow again at the end of the year,
we hope of course that can really happen,
but somehow it's hard to predict and the important thing is we just follow the development
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

Maybe what you say is that there is also the truth that ethereum will grow again at the end of the year,
but somehow it's hard to predict and the important thing is we just follow the development
In any case, today there are all the prerequisites for the active growth of prices for ethereum. Moreover, the development of the platform is accompanied by the introduction of new technologies, as the team has repeatedly stated, which will also affect the interest in the aether in the society.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

It's true that most likely ethereum will grow at the end of the year,
Hopefully that can really happen and just follow the progress
primer61

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

I expect ETH to rise by the end of the year, so I definitely hold my ETH tokens.
May be the rise will not be that dramatic, but we will see.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

I am very happy with the forecast of One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group. I really believe and hope that this will be the case.

inmean

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

ETH is currently discounting many times, I do not think it will reach $ 1500-2000 by the end of this year. This was difficult as China banned the ICO, which was a big blow to ETH. I think if we want the price of ETH to rise to $ 1500-2000, we need to patiently wait in 2019, the market will be green again that every penny began to grow well. This year was a bad year for electronic money.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Most likely this year we will not see the beautiful price of Ethereum. Interestingly someday in life, there will be a price above $2,000. Probably everything will depend on Bitcoin. Let's hope that it will be very expensive.

crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

My predictions are that the next ethereum will rise in price to over 1000$ minimum, so it's time to think about investing now.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Most likely this year we will not see the beautiful price of Ethereum. Interestingly someday in life, there will be a price above $2,000. Probably everything will depend on Bitcoin. Let's hope that it will be very expensive.

Ethereum is not so dependent on bitcoin's market value as it has also its own use case and blockchain. Obviously, ethereum is also the second cryptocurrency with highest market capitalization and ethereum is making its own path to success too. A 5,000$ per Ethereum can even be possible in the 2020s.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

You know, there is one thing that will really shock you as the whales are spreading the news that makes many traders blind. News such as ETH will increase to $ 2,000 or Bitcoin will increase to $ 30,000, which is a complete trap. They want you to buy BTC at high prices and make the price of BTC will increase. Many people who make a purchase order will make the price of Bitcoin so high and whales will sell their BTC again. Be alert Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

I`m careful in my prediction and side with Investing Haven - the price will be around 1000 USD by the end of this year.
Even if you stick to different point of view regarding future price higher cap, it is the perfect time to invest in ETH.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: