Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL]ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network  (Read 2742 times)
earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

SO you wanna get advertisers and publishers. what hope can you give us that chainads will not sold like potioncoin or drinkbtc.

Both potioncoin and drinkbtc is now closed and i can see you say in those thread like am only developer.

I am the developers of many established and new products, it is not my fault guys if the owner of it close the website.

Please do not confuse a product developed by me for a client and a registered business.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or at support@chainads.io

Both those site were run by you for few months only then you sold, so am correcting your words

you developed potioncoin the run the site after a period you sold it. then same happened with drinkbtc which you launched after potioncoin.
so don't say you developed them for others, you just sold your sites to others after running it for few months.

Why shouldn't i assume the same scenario with chainads

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pubase (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

SO you wanna get advertisers and publishers. what hope can you give us that chainads will not sold like potioncoin or drinkbtc.

Both potioncoin and drinkbtc is now closed and i can see you say in those thread like am only developer.

I am the developers of many established and new products, it is not my fault guys if the owner of it close the website.

Please do not confuse a product developed by me for a client and a registered business.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or at support@chainads.io

Both those site were run by you for few months only then you sold, so am correcting your words

you developed potioncoin the run the site after a period you sold it. then same happened with drinkbtc which you launched after potioncoin.
so don't say you developed them for others, you just sold your sites to others after running it for few months.

Why shouldn't i assume the same scenario with chainads

I did not run them. I post the thread by myself and give support as as part of my deal with the client. Both products was unique and to run them you need to learn the platform, offer training for client.

All of them had huge admin backend not like a crap faucet script you can find on the internet. Even potioncoin was not managed by me from the start. My job was only to offer support until the owner learn the platform and know HOW to respond to a user problem.

To finish this 'issue'.

Products developed by me has nothing to do with a business owned and registered.

It is your decision if you want to stick with us or not.

Even that your concern is caused that those faucets was closed. Businesses are sold everyday, so...

I have to stop this discussion here.

This thread is created to give public support for Chainads.io not to discuss such things unrelated with this thread. If you need to know more please contact me in private.

ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Hello, I am having problem inserting your code, This have results in a very bad CTR on my side.

Can you help me out? When I enter ad code on a page it collapse all the text and just display the banner from another ad network Smiley The network is Bitcoadz it is coming in conflict with is Bitcoadz

When i remove your ad code the page comes back alive.
Hope I can get it resolved.
Have good day ahead Smiley

having the same problem

Hello, I am having problem inserting your code, This have results in a very bad CTR on my side.

Can you help me out? When I enter ad code on a page it collapse all the text and just display the banner from another ad network Smiley The network is Bitcoadz it is coming in conflict with is Bitcoadz

Hello,

It can be in conflict with bitcoadz but also with something else from your code. Many websites use chainads and bitcoads with no problem.

Pleasy try to change the code from async false to true on our network or bitcoadz.

changing async is not solving this issue

Hello,

I believe it is in conflict something else from your code. Other websites works just fine with ad codes from both networks.

Remove asynchronous from both code your site & ads should work fine
<div id="data_00000"></div><script data-cfasync="false" async type="text/javascript" src="//www.bitcoadz.io/display/items.php?000000000"></script>

And for chainads
<!-- ChainAds - Ad Display Code -->
<script data-cfasync="false" type="text/javascript" src="//chainads.io/display/items.php?0000000"></script>

you sure it wont cause any trouble in keeping tracks of hits ?
pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

having the same problem

Hello,

It can be in conflict with bitcoadz but also with something else from your code. Many websites use chainads and bitcoads with no problem.

Pleasy try to change the code from async false to true on our network or bitcoadz.

changing async is not solving this issue

Hello,

I believe it is in conflict something else from your code. Other websites works just fine with ad codes from both networks.

Remove asynchronous from both code your site & ads should work fine
<div id="data_00000"></div><script data-cfasync="false" async type="text/javascript" src="//www.bitcoadz.io/display/items.php?000000000"></script>

And for chainads
<script data-cfasync="false" type="text/javascript" src="//chainads.io/display/items.php?0000000"></script>

you sure it wont cause any trouble in keeping tracks of hits ?

If I understand your question, no it wont. That attribute only makes the order how the ads are loaded.

sumair7231

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

foxads is down

Foxads is not part of Chainads anymore. They does not respect the partership with us.

dont recommend sites then
fking scammers
pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

foxads is down

Foxads is not part of Chainads anymore. They does not respect the partership with us.

dont recommend sites then
fking scammers

No one knows what plans have some peoples on their mind.

For any other problem related to ChainAds.io network do not hesitate to contact us!

sumair7231

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

site rejected ,
can u please review http://deadsats.com  again ? site has been completely changed after last review
pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

site rejected ,
can u please review http://deadsats.com  again ? site has been completely changed after last review

Hello,

Did you check our publisher terms and conditions? Please check them. Have a good day!

pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

Tell me what's the point of placing Your ad in this section of the forum, which generally communicate with the visitors and the owners of the faucet? Your network is 95% rejects the request of the owners of sites faucets? I can not understand why, but it turns out we are not Your audience. Huh

This is a thread and not an ad. Our network can not accept anymore faucets, ptc or any other free crypto earning website.

Micro earnings means more than faucets Wink

speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

Tell me what's the point of placing Your ad in this section of the forum, which generally communicate with the visitors and the owners of the faucet? Your network is 95% rejects the request of the owners of sites faucets? I can not understand why, but it turns out we are not Your audience. Huh

This is a thread and not an ad. Our network can not accept anymore faucets, ptc or any other free crypto earning website.

Agree with you. In fact you shouldn't accept anymore publisher regardless of the type of website because seems like you have no advertiser so there is no point to get more publisher right?

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Agree with you. In fact you shouldn't accept anymore publisher regardless of the type of website because seems like you have no advertiser so there is no point to get more publisher right?

We do have advertisers and we pay a significant amount per day to our publishers. We do not allow anymore faucets because our advertisers are not looking for faucets or free crypto traffic.

So, what's the point to accept free crypto websites if our clients does not want this type of traffic?

We do not want to neglect this kind of traffic, faucets will be dead if all advertising companies stop accepting faucets, a package only for this type of traffic is being created as we speak.

We have to offer quality not quantity for our clients.

Have a good day!

alexeu

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

Dear guys

Payment:

Hi Alexeu,

You have successfully added fund to ChainAds advertiser account.

Payment Mode : coin payment

Transaction Id : CPCH5ZCIZMXJQI3PMNOCO4WX6P

Amount : $ 20.00
botgabe

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

Hello!
When the withdraws are processed ? I find no info on the site .

Thank you!
pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

Hello!
When the withdraws are processed ? I find no info on the site .

Thank you!

You can find payment info on publisher terms and conditions.

pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

Dear guys

Payment:

Hi Alexeu,

You have successfully added fund to ChainAds advertiser account.

Payment Mode : coin payment

Transaction Id : CPCH5ZCIZMXJQI3PMNOCO4WX6P

Amount : $ 20.00

Your funds are in your account. Funds are added into your account when the transaction is confirmed.

pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Hello,

Few changes to ChainAds network:

Withdrawal fee reduced from 0.00050000 BTC to 0.00040000 BTC

Advertiser minimum to deposit increased from $5 to $25.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Hello,

Its not really professional to promote your threat here in micro earnings again when you don`t want to have micro earnings/faucet traffic in your network ?
If you don`t want micro earnings/faucet traffic on your net then stop pushing the post here ?
Maybe open one in a other section where you find other sort of traffic!

regards
pubase (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

Hello,

Its not really professional to promote your threat here in micro earnings again when you don`t want to have micro earnings/faucet traffic in your network ?
If you don`t want micro earnings/faucet traffic on your net then stop pushing the post here ?
Maybe open one in a other section where you find other sort of traffic!

regards

Hello,

We still have some quality faucets in our network, for the moment we don't accept anymore free crypto earning websites.

The update was for those still in our network.

Cheers! P.S is not nice to be rude Wink

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

What is rude when i give you just a improvement proposal ?
The main think was that you  can make a new / second post for this service in a other area of this Forum.
Other area will bring you other peoples.

regards
Scabhunter

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

scammers , you will not recieve your promised cut. thats all i have to say. nothing more , nothing less
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: