Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning for Fortunejack (1.2 BTC locked in the account) [SOLVED]  (Read 1146 times)
Limpitz (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 06:39:06 AM by Limpitz

Warning for Fortunejack

If you have a Fortunejack account, I suggest you to cash out and move on to another site, you can read why below.
They are currently holding about 1.2 Bitcoins, so for me, it is quite a large amount.

More and more people are having withdrawal problems and I'm here to share my story.
I've tried to solve this situation with Fortunejack support but after more than 2 months of having my account locked and not progressing with the support, I thought I would come here.

So in February Fortunejack locked my account, giving me no reason, just telling me to wait.
I've been in contact with them on a regular basis and it was first about a week ago that they started responding to what was actually going on.

Fortunejack sent me a trojan:
During this 2 months, Fortunejack support sent me a trojan in a zip file asking me to open it.
I asked them why they did such a thing and apparently, they have had a "Minor security breach".
This is weird because even after several weeks this trojan zip file was still hosted on their servers (and it still is to this day).
If it was a security breach, why don't they remove their trojan zip file? Either it is incompetence or they want people to download it.

IP Issue:
For Fortunejack to unlock my account I need to answer all of the following questions:
- Your registration IP address or registration country.
- Your last IP address,
- Your registration date.
- The date of your last log in.
- The game(s) that you were playing during the last login.
- Your Withdrawal and deposit wallet address from any of your previous transactions.
- Also, if you have made any changes to your account (as it is password and email change).

Now I've could answer most of them but not all, so they won't unlock my account.

Conclusion:
They want me to provide which IP address I had when I signed up about 2 years ago.
Since I can't give them the correct information my funds and account will remain locked.

So, to any players who are currently using Fortunejack, if you don't remember which IP address you had when registering, well, good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 5875

Meh.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Do you have any screenshots supporting your claim? It sounds extremely weird that you'd receive a .zip with a trojan in it from the support, no idea why they would do that and I've never heard about anything similar.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

So in February Fortunejack locked my account, giving me no reason, just telling me to wait.
I've been in contact with them on a regular basis and it was first about a week ago that they started responding to what was actually going on.

IP Issue:
For Fortunejack to unlock my account I need to answer all of the following questions:
- Your last IP address,
- Your Withdrawal and deposit wallet address from any of your previous transactions.
- Also, if you have made any changes to your account (as it is password and email change).

Conclusion:
They want me to provide which IP address I had when I signed up about 2 years ago.
Since I can't give them the correct information my funds and account will remain locked.

So, to any players who are currently using Fortunejack, if you don't remember which IP address you had when registering, well, good luck.

Now the trojan Issue I cannot comment on, but I have escalated this to my contact who should be in here in a timely manor (I am only wearing this sig as FJ had stepped up there game in the Client service department)

as for the above, it sounds to me like there is a security issue with the account and you are logging in from another country/bad IP..

Them asking - Your registration IP address or registration country. is a reasonable request, you do know what country you signed up your account from? infact all the questions are reasonable and memebers should be happy that they are taking account security so seriously. How would you feel if someone hacked your account and they let the funds get withdrawn due to your lack of OPSEC?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

IP Issue:
- Your last IP address,

Conclusion:

Now the trojan Issue I cannot comment on, but I have escalated this to my contact who should be in here in a timely manor (I am only wearing this sig as FJ had stepped up there game in the Client service department)

as for the above, it sounds to me like there is a security issue with the account and you are logging in from another country/bad IP..

Them asking - Your registration IP address or registration country. is a reasonable request, you do know what country you signed up your account from? infact all the questions are reasonable and memebers should be happy that they are taking account security so seriously. How would you feel if someone hacked your account and they let the funds get withdrawn due to your lack of OPSEC?

I answered registration country of course. But they are asking for which exact IP address I had in June 2016.
I don't think it's "reasonable".

Yes, I have screenshots and the zip file itself.
FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2327
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Hi Limpitz,

David here to help you. I am really sorry to hear the story, can you please tell me your FJ username, so I can run down the issue with our Security Team? Do not worry, I want to hear your story and will do my absolute best to help you out. Checks might take some time, in worst case couple of days, but everybody on BTC TALK knows, that if there player is right, we always stand for players position and solve the issues at any cost.

Cheers,
David.

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

I answered registration country of course. But you are asking for which exact IP address I had in June 2016.
Comeon, don't make it look like it's "reasonable".

Your registration IP address or registration country.

FJ has asked for IP or Country of registration, NOT IP and Country..

when you break down what they have asked you for I see it as a reasonable request, I understand that having funds tied up would be stressful but answer the questions and the guys will help you, if you are unable to answer which country you signed up for the account from then that will lead to other questions.

Edit - Thanks david.

Hi Limpitz,

David here to help you. I am really sorry to hear the story, can you please tell me your FJ username, so I can run down the issue with our Security Team? Do not worry, I want to hear your story and will do my absolute best to help you out. Checks might take some time, in worst case couple of days, but everybody on BTC TALK knows, that if there player is right, we always stand for players position and solve the issues at any cost.

Cheers,
David.

Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

I answered registration country of course. But you are asking for which exact IP address I had in June 2016.
Comeon, don't make it look like it's "reasonable".

Your registration IP address or registration country.

FJ has asked for IP or Country of registration, NOT IP and Country..

when you break down what they have asked you for I see it as a reasonable request, I understand that having funds tied up would be stressful but answer the questions and the guys will help you, if you are unable to answer which country you signed up for the account from then that will lead to other questions.

Edit - Thanks david.

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.

Ok, let me clear it up a bit.
I answered country, that is no problem, but they ALSO wants my IP-address.

Quote from: FortuneJack
Sadly, information provided is not sufficient.
The key information (IP address, wallet address, amount withdrew) are not correct.
Due to security, we are not able to let you renew this account.
The account will remain blocked unless the information needed is not provided.

So:
1. IP Address - Can't answer this
2. Any withdrawal address I have used - Can't answer this, it's unique every time
3. Amount withdrawn - I've got no idea, maybe last withdrawal was 1 BTC? I have tons and tons of BTC transactions. If they provided me with an exact timestamp I made a withdrawal then I suppose I could find it.

Do you see the situation here now?
I can't answer these 3 questions, so my account will remain blocked.

David I will private message you my username.
If you could give us a reply regarding the Trojan case, and why you still host it on your servers, that would be great, thanks.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

My advice is to register with Game Protect if you want to play at FortuneJack, because then legal action is inclusive if required. Wink

To ask for the IP address you had 2 years ago is nonsense and baseless!

if someone fails security then there is a second level of increased security, this makes perfect sense to me.. if however there is an issue where FJ is at fault and they are unable to satisfy the client then going legal would be an avenue the client should go down, i am struggling to see where you fit in here with all the negative trust you have accumulated.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

3. Amount withdrawn - I've got no idea, maybe last withdrawal was 1 BTC? I have tons and tons of BTC transactions. If they provided me with an exact timestamp I made a withdrawal then I suppose I could find it.
I am not sure that I would be able to answer any of these questions if asked, in my opinion signing message from such address should be more than enough.

Also, my advice is to ignore game-protect, if you don't he will chase you around the forum to send him donation.
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

So:
1. IP Address - Can't answer this
2. Any withdrawal address I have used - Can't answer this, it's unique every time
I'm a little confused regarding your issues here...

1. No issues here, I doubt very many people would be able to provide their IP address from 2 years ago... That's just a ridiculous request! Roll Eyes

2. Where have you been withdrawing your funds to? bitcoin mixing services or something? Most services like exchanges provide transaction history that should show transaction IDs and/or addresses you deposited to... and obviously all the popular wallets provide history... the only services/"wallets" that don't are generally anonymising services like mixers.

3. If you can possibly find your transaction AMOUNT for a withdrawal... surely you should also be able to find the address that you withdrew the coins to as well??!? Huh

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I'm a little confused regarding your issues here...

1. No issues here, I doubt very many people would be able to provide their IP address from 2 years ago... That's just a ridiculous request! Roll Eyes

2. Where have you been withdrawing your funds to? bitcoin mixing services or something? Most services like exchanges provide transaction history that should show transaction IDs and/or addresses you deposited to... and obviously all the popular wallets provide history... the only services/"wallets" that don't are generally anonymising services like mixers.

3. If you can possibly find your transaction AMOUNT for a withdrawal... surely you should also be able to find the address that you withdrew the coins to as well??!? Huh
1. I know :/.

2. I have been withdrawing to my Mycelium wallet. To be clear, I have the transactions in there somewhere but I have so many transactions I have no idea which one is from Fortunejack. If they could provide me with a timestamp or exact amount I could probably find it but for now, I have no idea which one is from Fortunejack. I'm not so experienced in the technology behind Bitcoin but I assume that if I find my transaction, I could perhaps find the unique withdrawal address that was used for that withdrawal.

3. Yes, correct. However, since they won't give me any information I have nothing to search for and my account will remain blocked.

Hello fortune Jack site is very reliable, you must provide the data to prove that it is you, they need the information to best help you is a security procedure of all the sites
Have you even read what they are asking from me?
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

This sounds very suspicious and scammy to me. Asking for information from 2 years ago from an online betting site is just a wild goose chase. If they don't pay up you should spread this information far and wide to ensure others do not fall victim to it

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
akamit

Activity: 1470
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

FJ is a set and reputed casino and providing their service for a long time now.
So I don't think they will send you Trojan intentionally. No one with their right mind will do this when they have a good rep.
I'm saying this on the basis of their rep, and I also read somewhere about the security breach - so that maybe the reason.
I'm not saying you didn't receive but this could be completely unintentional. I can't say anything more on this as I'm not a tech guy.

I've witnessed some more cases before and all of them were solved by FJ, though it took some time.
No doubt! Your issue will be solved as well either in your favor (if you are right) or FJ's favor (if FJ is right).
Just give them some time to investigate and support with the asked information as much as you can.

Asking for the country is fine, but asking for IP is  Roll Eyes meaningless I think. I have an account with FJ and if any day I get an issue I can't tell the IP as well when I signed up.
HCP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

2. I have been withdrawing to my Mycelium wallet. To be clear, I have the transactions in there somewhere but I have so many transactions I have no idea which one is from Fortunejack. If they could provide me with a timestamp or exact amount I could probably find it but for now, I have no idea which one is from Fortunejack. I'm not so experienced in the technology behind Bitcoin but I assume that if I find my transaction, I could perhaps find the unique withdrawal address that was used for that withdrawal.
One option... although it would be a fairly massive blow to your "privacy"... would be to simply provide them ALL of the transaction IDs and/or addresses from your wallet... If you can screen shot them from Mycelium or provide a list of TXIDs or simply give them your "xpub", they should be able to search their records and find matching transactions which they can then match to your account.

While it wouldn't put your coins at risk (and it might just get you 1.2 BTC back)... it is going to expose your complete transaction history to the support personnel at FJ. Undecided If you did this, after you got it all sorted, I'd seriously consider creating a new seed and moving all your funds.

For 1.2 BTC, I'd seriously consider it if they're not even willing to give you a "ballpark" timeframe like just one date ie. "May 2nd 2017"... If they did that, you could just dump the transactions/addresses used that day which I'm sure would significantly reduce the amount of information you'd need to expose.

Still, don't give up hope... my impression of FJ is that they do take these sorts of issues seriously. It can just be a bit of a slow process.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

Do you have any screenshots supporting your claim? It sounds extremely weird that you'd receive a .zip with a trojan in it from the support, no idea why they would do that and I've never heard about anything similar.
That is a lie, I told you about support sending me a weird dl file that some weeks ago. https://gyazo.com/96b761e759eb28351311683848754999

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

That is a lie, I told you about support sending me a weird dl file that some weeks ago. https://gyazo.com/96b761e759eb28351311683848754999

You told me they gave you a screenshot, then a .zip file, then you tried sending me a dodgy link which I didn't open. Not to mention they had shut down their livesupport yet you claimed you opened it. So the OP in this thread is your alt account?

NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

You told me they gave you a screenshot, then a .zip file, then you tried sending me a dodgy link which I didn't open. Not to mention they had shut down their livesupport yet you claimed you opened it. So the OP in this thread is your alt account?
Maybe you should read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3491195.new#new You don't have to replay as any information will be given to the police. And I think if you read the screenshot it says zipfile.
provablyfair0

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

Oh look, one of NorweiganNoob's alt?  Grin
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

I really do believe this to be the case.

provablyfair0

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:02:22 AM

And even if the dude really lost 25 BTC which i doubt he did, he still hacked the site and has open scam reports here, so he gets karma back to him  Smiley
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

Oh look, one of NorweiganNoob's alt?  Grin

Offtopic:
Do you guys believe that I and NorwegianNoob is the same person? That's fine.

Ontopic:
Fortunejack is still investigating my account. No news yet.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

Offtopic:

Ontopic:

Can you post your last convo with them?

The emails or whatever to support your claims and to show us that they actually did demand an IP from 2 years ago?
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Offtopic:

Ontopic:

The emails or whatever to support your claims and to show us that they actually did demand an IP from 2 years ago?
Sure, it's in post #7.
allahabadi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

Offtopic:

Ontopic:

Sure, it's in post #7.

I don't find a quote that can be made up as credible... I was referring to emails or such things... Making a quote is easy as f...

Quote from: Fortunejack

allahabadi is the best FJ player in history ever PERIOD

See, it wasn't that difficult.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

I don't find a quote that can be made up as credible... I was referring to emails or such things... Making a quote is easy as f...
I understand that my low post count is not helping my credibility.

I've now taken a screenshot from my Gmail, I hope this clears any previous doubt.
https://postimg.cc/image/8encpk94b/
allahabadi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

I've now taken a screenshot from my Gmail, I hope this clears any previous doubt.

Now it does look more credible and very disturbing as to how FJ can expect people to remember such minute details... This is simply stalling, unless they have a better explanation...
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

FJ faces too many accusations in the recent days about withdrawal issues and most of the people saying it needs too long to approve the pending transaction and their answer for this is they have only one person who can approve all the transactions but it is weird,a reputed site have only one person to transaction approval.

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

To ask for a 2 years old IP address of course has no legal basis and $11,000 are definitely worth to enforce your claim through legal action.

Is there a public statement from FortuneJack?
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Now it does look more credible and very disturbing as to how FJ can expect people to remember such minute details... This is simply stalling, unless they have a better explanation...
But FJ are trying to ignore these kind of issues which might ruin their reputation soon,they also had two cases against them for paying very lately to the participants but now they paid it,this is also the same case here,but providing the two year old IP address is a tough task though. Shocked

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

But FJ are trying to ignore these kind of issues which might ruin their reputation soon,they also had two cases against them for paying very lately to the participants but now they paid it,this is also the same case here,but providing the two year old IP address is a tough task though. Shocked

I don't see any indication in that email that they are asking for a 2 year old IP. They might be asking for A IP address but perhaps any that you've used over the last 2 years?

Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

I don't see any indication in that email that they are asking for a 2 year old IP. They might be asking for A IP address but perhaps any that you've used over the last 2 years?
In an earlier email as you can see in my previous post they wrote "registration IP" as one item they need to verify my identity.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

The screensheet says that the IP address does not match, do you usually use a VPN? in fact it should not be such a problem.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

The screensheet says that the IP address does not match, do you usually use a VPN? in fact it should not be such a problem.
I don't use a VPN. I gave them my current IP-address since I don't have anything else to give.
St4yInTh3D4rk

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

In an earlier email as you can see in my previous post they wrote "registration IP" as one item they need to verify my identity.
Since he failed to find that IP which might be two year or two months old but what is the alternative process to get his funds back,is there some other option or if he failed then his account will be frozen forever?
I don't use a VPN. I gave them my current IP-address since I don't have anything else to give.
You may not be aware of VPN while registering because lot of browsers are coming with inbuilt VPNs so you may used that kind of browser.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

You may not be aware of VPN while registering because lot of browsers are coming with inbuilt VPNs so you may used that kind of browser.
Yes, I'm aware of that, however I'm not using one. Standard google chrome without any such extensions.
allahabadi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Yes, I'm aware of that, however I'm not using one. Standard google chrome without any such extensions.

In my case it would be impossible to give an IP... My ISP uses a Dynamic IP address router and only after you file a complain can you obtain the IP addresses used by you...

I dunno if a stuck transaction on an online casino will qualify as an appropriate reason to gain the IP addresses. The ISP is a govt run and has long and unruly procedures...

-snip-

Since none of the sign holders represent FJ, I think it's very important for FJ to systematically dispel this FUD... They can simply State what all information they need and deny any lies... So far I haven't seen them do that, which surprises me...

P.S. Looking at this, I feel a Decentralized Casino is very much needed that can only host games and not the funds of the investor...  Huh
St4yInTh3D4rk

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

In my case it would be impossible to give an IP... My ISP uses a Dynamic IP address router and only after you file a complain can you obtain the IP addresses used by you...

I dunno if a stuck transaction on an online casino will qualify as an appropriate reason to gain the IP addresses. The ISP is a govt run and has long and unruly procedures...
So they need to have some procedure which can actually done by the users to get back his locked account.These kind of complications in the security measures sucks.
I think the solution in this case by check the current IP address of that user with that register IP address by FJ support team.If both are same then they have to return the account back to the user.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Hi Limpitz,

David here to help you. I am really sorry to hear the story, can you please tell me your FJ username, so I can run down the issue with our Security Team? Do not worry, I want to hear your story and will do my absolute best to help you out. Checks might take some time,in worst case couple of days, but everybody on BTC TALK knows, that if there player is right, we always stand for players position and solve the issues at any cost.

Cheers,
David.
A couple of days have now gone past.
Any updates here?
HCP
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

P.S. Looking at this, I feel a Decentralized Casino is very much needed that can only host games and not the funds of the investor...  Huh
Not sure how that would work... some sort of Escrow for gambling? At some point, the player is still going to need to "trust" someone. It also means that the casino would need to trust the Escrow service as well... which given the amounts that are likely to be involved is going to be a tough sell.

Personally, I feel that if the casinos have so much faith that "same IP" == "multi account"... then they need to either prevent accounts from being created from the same IP's... or they need to prevent accounts from the same IP from transferring funds to each other or earning referrals from each other. I don't see why this can't happen if they're already using supposedly automated "security systems" to lock withdrawals when this sort of thing happens.

"Prevention is better than a cure"

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
game-protect

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Curiously, the problems only occure in case of withdrawals!

When you deposit and lose 100 Bitcoin, there is never a problem with IP addresses or duplicate accounts.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.
9 days later, how's it going?
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.
Considering I have already waited 3 months. At least you could give me an update on how it is going?
game-protect

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

@ Limpitz

Where did you learn that you can not enforce claims through courts and police and have to try getting your money back using forums?

Honestly, I missed this part in the school.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

@ Limpitz

Where did you learn that you can not enforce claims through courts and police and have to try getting your money back using forums?

I've never said that Smiley.

I just think that there has been a misunderstanding from the side of FJ, and I'm hopeful that they will resolve my issue soon.
game-protect

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

@ Limpitz

I've never said that Smiley.

I just think that there has been a misunderstanding from the side of FJ, and I'm hopeful that they will resolve my issue soon.
So you know that you can enforce claims through court and police, but something in your head tells you "go to forum, go to forum, go to forum" and it was not the school? So where did you learn it?

After 3 months you are still confident that the misunderstanding will get solved with posting in this thread?
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.
Two weeks later, could you please give me an update?
allahabadi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.

Looks like they are simply not interested in responding and want to ignore it. Have you tried PMing?
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.

Looks like they are simply not interested in responding and want to ignore it. Have you tried PMing?
Yes, no response.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

Bump, would be nice if you didn't ignore my issue, you promised to look into it.
Thanks
allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

Looks like all paid trolls have started ignoring this thread after trying to defend the apparently indefensible actions.

I still dunno who is right and who is wrong; but this attitude points to a systemic fault in FJ and definitely an impartial DT should tag FJ account unless they respond to this or resolve this.

P.S. I remember one sign holder claiming that they joined the sig campaign as FJ had good customer support. I am unable to find that post; possibly s/he deleted it for fear of being exposed for his/her fakeness.   Roll Eyes
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Looks like all paid trolls have started ignoring this thread after trying to defend the apparently indefensible actions.

I still dunno who is right and who is wrong; but this attitude points to a systemic fault in FJ and definitely an impartial DT should tag FJ account unless they respond to this or resolve this.

P.S. I remember one sign holder claiming that they joined the sig campaign as FJ had good customer support. I am unable to find that post; possibly s/he deleted it for fear of being exposed for his/her fakeness.   Roll Eyes

Someone being part of a signature campaign is calling other signature participants paid trolls? Good for you if that is what makes you sleep well. Cheesy

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

Someone being part of a signature campaign is calling other signature participants paid trolls? Good for you if that is what makes you sleep well. Cheesy

The point is that I don't jump to butcher those that have issues with the ICOs I join. I evaluate their statements and then decide. LOL

What makes me sleep at night is knowing that I didn't call out others from my high horse and when caught in a predicament ditch the thread and move on without an iota of shame.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

The point is that I don't jump to butcher those that have issues with the ICOs I join. I evaluate their statements and then decide. LOL

What makes me sleep at night is knowing that I didn't call out others from my high horse and when caught in a predicament ditch the thread and move on without an iota of shame.

I'm not sure what else you want me to write in this thread? He came with a bunch of accusations, I responded, he started bumping it with the same questions every other day. What am I supposed to reply to when he does that?

For someone that tries to act smart and get involved in a bunch of drama (funny you mention others sitting on a high horse), you sure do look stupid from time to time.

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

-snip-
I'm not sure what else you want me to write in this thread? He came with a bunch of accusations, I responded, he started bumping it with the same questions every other day. What am I supposed to reply to when he does that?

I never asked you to write anything in this thread ever... But you wrote quite a lot... Going as far as calling the OP an alt with a motive... The least a decent individual can do is to apologize...

For someone that tries to act smart and get involved in a bunch of drama (funny you mention others sitting on a high horse), you sure do look stupid from time to time.

Learn to read English; I never said that and of course for someone who can't understand English the words will sound stupid.

P.S. It's funny to see a Legendary who can't quote properly.  Shocked

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

-snip-

I never asked you to write anything in this thread ever... But you wrote quite a lot... Going as far as calling the OP an alt with a motive... The least a decent individual can do is to apologize...

Learn to read English; I never said that and of course for someone who can't understand English the words will sound stupid.

P.S. It's funny to see a Legendary who can't quote properly.  Shocked

Lol, who cares about quoting? And you are going to tell me to Learn how to read English while you can't read what rank I am? Keep this up buddy!

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

-snip-

P.S. It's funny to see a Legendary who can't quote properly.  Shocked

Lol, who cares about quoting? And you are going to tell me to Learn how to read English while you can't read what rank I am? Keep this up buddy!

For sure you can spot me quoting a wrong rank... But you are blind to your faults and those of FJ probably cause they pay you...

I think you are one running their sign campaign; so in fact you are keeping this up and not me...
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

-snip-

For sure you can spot me quoting a wrong rank... But you are blind to your faults and those of FJ probably cause they pay you...

I think you are one running their sign campaign; so in fact you are keeping this up and not me...

Ya, because a marketing firm out in the real world that are creating ads for a company will be held responsible if said company have issues?

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

-snip-

Ya, because a marketing firm out in the real world that are creating ads for a company will be held responsible if said company have issues?

From where I am; they do, even the actors who promote the products that are later found to be defective are fined.

BTW what does one mean by Real world when they are on bitcointalk?

Is BTC an imaginary currency and those who deal in it need to refer to real-world cases for absolution/vindication ?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

-snip-

From where I am; they do, even the actors who promote the products that are later found to be defective are fined.

Is BTC an imaginary currency and those who deal in it need to refer to real-world cases for absolution/vindication ?

Q: If you use a product that you think is amazing and you promote this product to your friends and family while it is later discovered that said product were produced under horrible conditions by children slaves, does that mean you should be held accountable since you did promote it?

I obviously reference to "real world" as something that is established outside of a forum (signature campaigns on bitcointalk are exclusively promoted on bitcointalk and nowhere else). Unlike you I perhaps just look at it from a bigger picture.. :shrug:

allahabadi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

-snip-

Q: If you use a product that you think is amazing and you promote this product to your friends and family while it is later discovered that said product were produced under horrible conditions by children slaves, does that mean you should be held accountable since you did promote it?

I obviously reference to "real world" as something that is established outside of a forum (signature campaigns on bitcointalk are exclusively promoted on bitcointalk and nowhere else). Unlike you I perhaps just look at it from a bigger picture.. :shrug:

I don't think so, that you should be held accountable, but you should definite not call out those that were protesting against the practise of child slavery and admit that you made a mistake promoting such an organisation. Which none of you have, while you were quick to troll and cast aspertions on the OP.

Bigger picture my foot... It is the money talking...
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

Three weeks later and still no response.
I would appreciate that you look into the matter as you promised.
allahabadi

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

Did you still get a response ?
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2338
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

Did you still get a response ?
It is a big blow for the well reputed site like fortune jack,they need to sole this case as soon as possible to get the trust back.I hope the representative from FJ will look into this thread soon and will give some response to that guy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

I am surprised that this issue remained unsolved till this moment since the beginning of the month it has even attracted the attention of the community rep here and other reputable members of the forum. I think a site like FortuneJack with so much reputation and history should not be seen dragging issues like this for whatever reason. The rep made a promise to look into and worst case scenario is to give an update on how far he has gone.

But come to look at if, I have made any withdrawal from FortuneJack though but the gambling sites I have used there is a way to see transaction history which would include both withdrawal and deposits and that should cover for the timestamps you made mention of in page 1 except FortuneJack does not make provision for that.
game-protect

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

Three weeks months later and still no response.
akamit

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

I am surprised that this issue remained unsolved till this moment since the beginning of the month it has even attracted the attention of the community rep here and other reputable members of the forum. I think a site like FortuneJack with so much reputation and history should not be seen dragging issues like this for whatever reason. The rep made a promise to look into and worst case scenario is to give an update on how far he has gone.

I'm also surprised that the issue is unsolved till now. It is very unprofessional behavior from FJ in my opinion.
Already 3 months passed away and the issue is still unsolved, also no one from FJ responded since 1st May.

FJ's rep will be harmed for this kind of behavior. It is unbelievable that a gambler needs to wait month after month for his btc if any issue raises.
If OP is guilty then confirm that here and close the case and move on or if he is not guilty then pay back his BTC and close the case. Staying silent will create doubt against FJ.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

You guys are acting like you know what is going on behind the scenes. You have no clue what the status of this case currently is and you are taking the word of a Newbie as the one and only truth. Shame on you if you are an established member.

akamit

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

You guys are acting like you know what is going on behind the scenes. You have no clue what the status of this case currently is and you are taking the word of a Newbie as the one and only truth. Shame on you if you are an established member.

It is obvious to write something like as we all already wrote because from our side nothing is clear.

Now you are using the words "behind the scenes", then why didn't you mention this before that you guys are solving the issue "behind the scenes"?
If you had mentioned this before then we would not have posted here, right? And now we became a shitty established member?

This is a public forum and the accusation was publicly made. We have the right to express our opinion on the basis of the information available up to date.

@OP - please lock the thread if you are solving the issue "behind the scenes"... otherwise, another established member may become shity...  Roll Eyes
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

It is obvious to write something like as we all already wrote because from our side nothing is clear.

Now you are using the words "behind the scenes", then why didn't you mention this before that you guys are solving the issue "behind the scenes"?
If you had mentioned this before then we would not have posted here, right? And now we became a shitty established member?

This is a public forum and the accusation was publicly made. We have the right to express our opinion on the basis of the information available up to date.

@OP - please lock the thread if you are solving the issue "behind the scenes"... otherwise, another established member may become shity...  Roll Eyes

I don't work at Fortunejack and have no idea what the current status for each case is HOWEVER I can imagine that the reason for no official replies is just that, they are working on it behind the scenes and consdering Limpitz stopped replying in here that could be true. Again, he is a newbie account with nothing to lose making a thread like this.

allahabadi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

They will simply attack you and indulge in name calling. The coterie and it's paid bootlickers are only eligible for that.

Knowing what the most established and experienced Bounty team member did on this site. I sincerely think the members are not to be trusted at any cost.

They are mostly acting like sold individuals.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

I don't work at Fortunejack and have no idea what the current status for each case is HOWEVER I can imagine that the reason for no official replies is just that, they are working on it behind the scenes and consdering Limpitz stopped replying in here that could be true. Again, he is a newbie account with nothing to lose making a thread like this.
We are NOT working on it behind the scenens. Since they stopped answering me on this forum I felt it was necessary to kick it up a notch. So I submitted a complaint on askgamblers. Still asking for the same information I already replied I can't get hold of.

https://www.askgamblers.com/casino-complaints/fortunejack-requesting-ip-i-signed-up-with-two-years-ago

I dont really like the fact that I had to go and submit a complaint to even get a reply from them.
Now you know the situation.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

Hello everyone.

The issue has been solved and I've got my money in the end.

I want to state that I am happy that my case got solved, however, I do want to point out that it was several months of first handling with live chat/email support which resulted in nothing.

Bringing the issue up in this forum did not work either since they stopped replying for weeks.

It was only when I raised the complaint at Askgamblers that we finally progressed in the situation.

@game-protect
I hope you now realize that you shouldn't always jump the gun and try to sue.
If I would have gone your desired way I would have spent a lot of more time and effort in retrieving my funds.

@Mods
You can change the title to [SOLVED] if possible, thanks.

Regards,

Limpitz
HCP
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

@Mods
You can change the title to [SOLVED] if possible, thanks.
You can actually do that yourself... edit the 1st post and change the "subject" to include [SOLVED]

You should also then use the "lock topic" option (click "Advanced Options" when editing and tick the "lock this topic" box or simply use the link in the bottom left corner just above quick reply box) if you don't wish for this discussion to continue.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
allahabadi

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Congrats on getting your funds and do as HCP has told you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: