Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning for Fortunejack (1.2 BTC locked in the account) [SOLVED]  (Read 1149 times)
Limpitz (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Hi Limpitz,

David here to help you. I am really sorry to hear the story, can you please tell me your FJ username, so I can run down the issue with our Security Team? Do not worry, I want to hear your story and will do my absolute best to help you out. Checks might take some time, in worst case couple of days, but everybody on BTC TALK knows, that if there player is right, we always stand for players position and solve the issues at any cost.

Cheers,
David.
9 days later, how's it going?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Hi Limpitz,

David here to help you. I am really sorry to hear the story, can you please tell me your FJ username, so I can run down the issue with our Security Team? Do not worry, I want to hear your story and will do my absolute best to help you out. Checks might take some time, in worst case couple of days, but everybody on BTC TALK knows, that if there player is right, we always stand for players position and solve the issues at any cost.

Cheers,
David.
Considering I have already waited 3 months. At least you could give me an update on how it is going?
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

@ Limpitz

Where did you learn that you can not enforce claims through courts and police and have to try getting your money back using forums?

Honestly, I missed this part in the school.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

@ Limpitz

Where did you learn that you can not enforce claims through courts and police and have to try getting your money back using forums?

I've never said that Smiley.

I just think that there has been a misunderstanding from the side of FJ, and I'm hopeful that they will resolve my issue soon.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

@ Limpitz

I've never said that Smiley.

I just think that there has been a misunderstanding from the side of FJ, and I'm hopeful that they will resolve my issue soon.
So you know that you can enforce claims through court and police, but something in your head tells you "go to forum, go to forum, go to forum" and it was not the school? So where did you learn it?

After 3 months you are still confident that the misunderstanding will get solved with posting in this thread?
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.
Two weeks later, could you please give me an update?
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.

Looks like they are simply not interested in responding and want to ignore it. Have you tried PMing?
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Hi Limpitz,

Cheers,
David.

Looks like they are simply not interested in responding and want to ignore it. Have you tried PMing?
Yes, no response.
Limpitz (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

Bump, would be nice if you didn't ignore my issue, you promised to look into it.
Thanks
allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

Looks like all paid trolls have started ignoring this thread after trying to defend the apparently indefensible actions.

I still dunno who is right and who is wrong; but this attitude points to a systemic fault in FJ and definitely an impartial DT should tag FJ account unless they respond to this or resolve this.

P.S. I remember one sign holder claiming that they joined the sig campaign as FJ had good customer support. I am unable to find that post; possibly s/he deleted it for fear of being exposed for his/her fakeness.   Roll Eyes
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5911

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Looks like all paid trolls have started ignoring this thread after trying to defend the apparently indefensible actions.

I still dunno who is right and who is wrong; but this attitude points to a systemic fault in FJ and definitely an impartial DT should tag FJ account unless they respond to this or resolve this.

P.S. I remember one sign holder claiming that they joined the sig campaign as FJ had good customer support. I am unable to find that post; possibly s/he deleted it for fear of being exposed for his/her fakeness.   Roll Eyes

Someone being part of a signature campaign is calling other signature participants paid trolls? Good for you if that is what makes you sleep well. Cheesy

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

Someone being part of a signature campaign is calling other signature participants paid trolls? Good for you if that is what makes you sleep well. Cheesy

The point is that I don't jump to butcher those that have issues with the ICOs I join. I evaluate their statements and then decide. LOL

What makes me sleep at night is knowing that I didn't call out others from my high horse and when caught in a predicament ditch the thread and move on without an iota of shame.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

The point is that I don't jump to butcher those that have issues with the ICOs I join. I evaluate their statements and then decide. LOL

What makes me sleep at night is knowing that I didn't call out others from my high horse and when caught in a predicament ditch the thread and move on without an iota of shame.

I'm not sure what else you want me to write in this thread? He came with a bunch of accusations, I responded, he started bumping it with the same questions every other day. What am I supposed to reply to when he does that?

For someone that tries to act smart and get involved in a bunch of drama (funny you mention others sitting on a high horse), you sure do look stupid from time to time.

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

-snip-
I'm not sure what else you want me to write in this thread? He came with a bunch of accusations, I responded, he started bumping it with the same questions every other day. What am I supposed to reply to when he does that?

I never asked you to write anything in this thread ever... But you wrote quite a lot... Going as far as calling the OP an alt with a motive... The least a decent individual can do is to apologize...

For someone that tries to act smart and get involved in a bunch of drama (funny you mention others sitting on a high horse), you sure do look stupid from time to time.

Learn to read English; I never said that and of course for someone who can't understand English the words will sound stupid.

P.S. It's funny to see a Legendary who can't quote properly.  Shocked

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

-snip-

I never asked you to write anything in this thread ever... But you wrote quite a lot... Going as far as calling the OP an alt with a motive... The least a decent individual can do is to apologize...

Learn to read English; I never said that and of course for someone who can't understand English the words will sound stupid.

P.S. It's funny to see a Legendary who can't quote properly.  Shocked

Lol, who cares about quoting? And you are going to tell me to Learn how to read English while you can't read what rank I am? Keep this up buddy!

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

-snip-

P.S. It's funny to see a Legendary who can't quote properly.  Shocked

Lol, who cares about quoting? And you are going to tell me to Learn how to read English while you can't read what rank I am? Keep this up buddy!

For sure you can spot me quoting a wrong rank... But you are blind to your faults and those of FJ probably cause they pay you...

I think you are one running their sign campaign; so in fact you are keeping this up and not me...
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

-snip-

For sure you can spot me quoting a wrong rank... But you are blind to your faults and those of FJ probably cause they pay you...

I think you are one running their sign campaign; so in fact you are keeping this up and not me...

Ya, because a marketing firm out in the real world that are creating ads for a company will be held responsible if said company have issues?

allahabadi

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

-snip-

Ya, because a marketing firm out in the real world that are creating ads for a company will be held responsible if said company have issues?

From where I am; they do, even the actors who promote the products that are later found to be defective are fined.

BTW what does one mean by Real world when they are on bitcointalk?

Is BTC an imaginary currency and those who deal in it need to refer to real-world cases for absolution/vindication ?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

-snip-

From where I am; they do, even the actors who promote the products that are later found to be defective are fined.

Is BTC an imaginary currency and those who deal in it need to refer to real-world cases for absolution/vindication ?

Q: If you use a product that you think is amazing and you promote this product to your friends and family while it is later discovered that said product were produced under horrible conditions by children slaves, does that mean you should be held accountable since you did promote it?

I obviously reference to "real world" as something that is established outside of a forum (signature campaigns on bitcointalk are exclusively promoted on bitcointalk and nowhere else). Unlike you I perhaps just look at it from a bigger picture.. :shrug:

allahabadi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

-snip-

Q: If you use a product that you think is amazing and you promote this product to your friends and family while it is later discovered that said product were produced under horrible conditions by children slaves, does that mean you should be held accountable since you did promote it?

I obviously reference to "real world" as something that is established outside of a forum (signature campaigns on bitcointalk are exclusively promoted on bitcointalk and nowhere else). Unlike you I perhaps just look at it from a bigger picture.. :shrug:

I don't think so, that you should be held accountable, but you should definite not call out those that were protesting against the practise of child slavery and admit that you made a mistake promoting such an organisation. Which none of you have, while you were quick to troll and cast aspertions on the OP.

Bigger picture my foot... It is the money talking...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: