Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which BTC wallet to use?  (Read 2004 times)
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Blockchain is the best wallet for keeping your bitcoins , i have account in blockchain but i use coinbase more than blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

For me if you have to store your Bitcoin and hold it until it will moon, the  i suggest you should use a hardware wallets trezor or ledger its quiet expensive but it is very secure. However software wallets are also good  electrum will be the best choice in my opinion.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

Blockchain is the best wallet for keeping your bitcoins , i have account in blockchain but i use coinbase more than blockchain

If you use incorrect URL you will loose all the fund you have on blockchain wallet. Really looking to make wallet safer than other you at least should prefer the desktop wallet which is private key encrypted. You may get the suggestion like to use the hardware wallet and all.
But you do not need to have hardware and all until you have the big funds with you.

Coinbase is the centralized wallet but personally I am also using this coinbase to receiving the mining coins from Nicehash. Seems good only so far.
RAinery

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

use the ledger for your BTC storage because that is the best I think, but if you are a beginner and have only a few BTC then blockchain is the best and safest wallet I have ever had and feel the security. many other BTC wallet options and may be better and more secure. for that you can find info through website or forum, but only LEDGER and BLOCKCHAIN ​​which I can suggest and I ever have as the best BTC storage wallet. hopefully this information is useful for you.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?
The transaction speed is not determined by wallet. As long as you're using the same blockchain/coin, you will get the same speed no matter what wallet you're using. So you shouldn't choose wallet by that criteria. Bitcoin is already fast and cheap, at least in the current state. I doubt we will ever back to extremely high fee and slow block confirmation again.

For wallet, I recommend Electrum for PC and Samourai for Android.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

BTC wallet used today is Vip.Bitcoin.co.id Who is not familiar with this one Bitcoin wallet? Nearly most trading players know. VIP Bitcoin is a very popular wallet in Indonesia. There are many security features one of which is Google Autenticator and other security features. But in VIP Bitcoin not only provides as wallet to save, receive, send and withdraw Bitcoin in rupiah amount (must sell Bitcoin to rupiah first, can be withdrawn to local bank), but also provide exchanger feature that can be used for trading . VIP Bitcoin can accommodate Cryptocurrency currencies like BTC, BTS, DASH, DOGE, ETH, LTC, NXT, XLM, XEM and XRP. Can also be used for trading activities because the value of Bitcoin price is very sensitive and relative to market prices.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

People have lost millions by not securing their portfolio properly. It's funny how people spend thousands on crypto and don't want to spend a few more hundred to get hardware wallets. Don't be one of those guys...just go and buy a hardware wallet. I personally use trezor and have my portfolio split between a few of them.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

It doesn't matter which Bitcoin wallet you use because, in the end, everything takes places on the blockchain which is a part of blockchain network. The wallet is just a medium to store funds and transact so it doesn't make anything when it comes to final transaction, it is same everywhere. I am using the paper wallet to store my 50% funds, then I am using Trezor wallet for 45% funds and I keep my 5% funds on the web wallet for quick accessibility.
copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?
The best wallet for storing Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies is the hardware wallet ledger nano s. There is no better offer on the market than this wallet at the moment.
surya12mild

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

I suggest you should use trezor hardware wallet as bitcoin wallet because trezor wallet is safest for now or big book which is quiet expensive but very safe. But the wallet software also you can use a good electrum would be the best choice in my opinion.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Greetings,

For me, the best wallet to suit all my needs is my country's own generated virtual wallet in which my co-Bitcoin users in our country do totally trust and use to secure our Bitcoin earnings and do provide lots of options to choose on how we can easily use it by means of exchanging it into our national currency and to withdraw it as a real money since it is still not widely been used by everybody in out country so no business establishment is already accepting Bitcoin as a term of payment. If there is anyone, it is just limited and very rare because as I have said, it is not been widely used for now.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Greetings,

Hardware wallet is more safer than any other wallet so you should try hardware wallet. But all the wallets are more secured in crypto platform at the same time many beginners are just create the wallet then they don't use it properly so if you spend some money in your wallet you should always alert yourself otherwise we don't consider the other wallets. So all the wallets are best way to protect the Crypto asset.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Use online wallet like blockchain.info, it allows you to use google 2fa to secure your account so it is safe. If you will be trading with it frequently then you can keep it on an exchange that is secured; but not amount you can't afford to lose.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

If you are financially sound then you should use hardware wallet. If you don't want to spend money then you can choose free online wallet such as Blockchain.info and Coinbase. I have been using both of them, they are very easy to use and user-friendly.

MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

Well, different wallets serve different purposes:
Hot wallets like Jaxx or Exodus use your mobile device or computer and run online.
Cold wallets such as Ledger or Trezor do not require internet and are more secure, because your information is stored offline.

If you want to read more on wallets and which one is best for your purposes, check out our blog post about it here:
Bit.ly/WalletGuide

Hope this helps!

Mintdice.com
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

I am always using a ledger wallet, for me it is the best option because we all know that it is impossible to lose our coins in there.

Anyway, an offline wallet such as a paper wallet is more than enough.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

According to All My Bitcoin Wallets That Are The Same Just Different Different Paid Transactions In Each Wallet Each "According To The Fastest And Cheapest That Is Blockchain In It I Do Every Transcation With Easily And Quickly
adekunleoyediran

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

which one supports which in case you hold altcoins as well.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

According to All My Bitcoin Depot That's The Different Only Transaction Cost On Every Wallet But I think The Best Bitcoin Wallet Yes It Is A Blockchain In Situ I Perform Every Transaction And According To The Cost Is Very Cheap And Fast According To Me Blcokchain That's A Very Good Wallet
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

I've tried all kinds of Bitcoin storage wallet and the result is, all the same, the fee is very high...
but when my local exchanger is there, I'd rather save Bitcoin and some Altcoin in my local exchanger, its fee is low, safe and withdraws it is not complicated...so I'd rather save Bitcoin in your local wallet exchanger.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: