Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which BTC wallet to use?  (Read 2001 times)
Jossy111

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

some say Ledger or Trezor or Coinbase is good to use but i stick to blockchain since i have been in crypto market. but its a choice because there are lots more out there that people will suggest, just do your personal research properly then choose the ones you prefer most. good luck.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?

I recommend nexybit plaform for your btc wallet exchange low transaction fees very affordable, but use also local wallet exchange herein my location because i need it to convert my bitcoin into fiat if i need cask money for my needs likes i need to buy things in the market which not already accepting bitcoin as payment.
dolon_r12

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

I use coinbase BTC wallet I think it's not to safe wallet for my BTC. I think I have need to a hardware wallet it's to safe wallet for our coin.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

Hello guys I suggest do not stock coins/tokens in myetherwallet because I have a lot of friends who are already hacked by someone and until now we do not know how this happen. Also of you will access myetherwallet, instead of using privatekey use json file and ledger for more safe to your tokens.

upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

You can use Coinbase and blockchain.info as an online wallet and their security level is also good. Coinbase has bank transfer facility also. You can convert your bitcoin to fiat currency easily by Coinbase. If you want to store some considerable amount of bitcoin, then it is better to use hardware wallet. I personally prefer ledger nano s version hardware wallet. (note: Coinbase may not support for some country before store bitcoin on it please consider about this fact. If it is not supported by your country for bank transaction, still you can use Coinbase as wallet without any issue.)

ArunTomar

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

hardware wallets are good
Easiest way to securely store bitcoins
Easy to backup and secure
Less margin for error; setup is easy even for less technical users

unfortunately they are not free
TalkBitcoinsCom

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

My fav in order:

#1 Trezor
#2 Ledger Nano
#3 Cool Wallet

found a few more bitcoin wallets <-
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?
Two kinds of btc wallet are using on online platform. But you are newbie so I strongly recommend to use coinbase or blockchaininfo wallet.You can create this wallet easily and everytime you can change your wallet adrees. Eth,btc,ltc most three wallet are using on coinbase.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
GMAIL RM008

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

Greetings,

I will suggest you to use coinbase. Because Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list.
With Coinbase, you can connect to a U.S. bank account and easily transfer dollars in or out of your dollar wallet. You can use those dollars, or transfer in new ones, to buy and sell.
In addition to Bitcoin, Coinbase currently supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin.

(There are constant rumors of additional currencies like Ripple getting support from Coinbase as well.)

While the big upside of Coinbase is ease of use, that is offset with some worries about security.

(Mt. Gox was at one point the dominant platform for Bitcoin and other currencies. That is until it was hacked and lost nearly half a billion dollars in user currency. But Coinbase did learn from Mt. Gox’s loss, and has very firm security in place and regularly updates and improves the entire user experience.)

to know more you can see this : https://www.thebalance.com/best-bitcoin-wallets-4160642
geopard

Activity: 126

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

I prefer to keep btc in my web wallet. The fact is that I have a low amountl  of them. A computer is not a modern, low memory. A desktop wallet btc will probably take a lot of memory as a lot of blocks. I prefer a web wallet.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:06:48 PM by cryptowisser

Greetings,

You can find a list of all the available Bitcoin-wallets and how the cryptocommunity has rated them here:
https://www.cryptowisser.com/wallets/

Hope it helps! Good luck!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

From my experience, the best wallet to use blockchain btc wallet. The wallet is simple and user friendly. The part I like most is the low transaction fees.
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

coinbase is best, i used coinbase, its very easy & trusted
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:44 AM

For bitcoin and not just for him i would use an online or offline wallets. You can choose from several wallets. Among online wallets i would say these - Exodus, Coinpayments - this online wallet supports over 75 cryptocurrencies and is free, BlockHain.info - millions of satisfied users, Electrum -  is one of the first to have been created and has a rich history of satisfied users. The big advantage is offline wallets - Trezor - i recommend, if you want to invest a bigger amount of money and Ledger S Nano - a high level of security. For bitcoin transactions, you should first seek the security of your investment.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

I've used a GreenAddress wallet. Unfortunately, I was experiencing an SMS 2-FA Authentication shutdown for almost a month. It wasn't working at all.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
godrain

Activity: 241
Merit: 13

I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

I just use blockchain.info . Because its very easy and comfortably. And I use this wallet only on my clear laptop(full clear, I use my laptop only for make transactions).

you're Breathtaking Cheesy
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

Greetings,
Software Wallets:-
1)Electrum
2)Blockchain

Hardware Wallets:-
1)Ledger
2)Trezor

I second the choices of cosmo.
Those are also the best options in my opinion.
Good luck!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

you can use a lot of bitcoin wallet. the online wallet is risky because anytime hacker can hack your account. The best option would be to use the desktop wallet or hardware wallet. ledger nano is the best wallet for the store and uses bitcoin. you can order a ledger wallet from this site: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
MrFeasible

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Greetings,

Coinbase is a good start, but ultimately you'll want to take your funds offline for security purposes - something like a Ledger works well, and is safer than online wallets and exchanges
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Hardware wallets: Ledger or Trezor is the best for bitcoin storage. I know it may be expensive for newcomers but everybody must own at least one hardware wallet soon or later. You can keep your altcoins in the exchanges if the amount is low. Because some altcoin wallets need technical knowledge, if not your pc may be unsecure than exchanges.
Alright will try to get one though, i did google the price its quite expensive but i no time i will get one. For now luno wallet support my local currency when buying bitcoin. The charges involved with bitcoin is much than Ethereum, is that nirmal everywhere or just with luno
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: