Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18412 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:12:32 PM

In my opinion, it will not hit the $2500 this year. Bitcoin dominance is at the highest point now and significant development is delayed by the Ethereum developers. At least $500 is possible in a year.

Maybe so. After all, we cannot predict with certainty what ETH's price will be in the future because of crypto's dreaded volatility across the market. All we could do is speculate, hoping that prices will reach said target sooner or later. Ethereum's current pricing will greatly depend on Bitcoin's success across the market, as well as, it's adoption within the mainstream world. Considering how many alternative smart contract platforms have taken part of ETH's market dominance, it's becoming harder to determine whenever ETH will have a greater value than before or not.

One thing for sure is that ETH's supply is virtually unlimited. This is bad, since it causes the cryptocurrency to experience inflation over time. As a result, prices could remain stagnant or become lower within a couple of years from now. In contrast, Ethereum Classic (ETC) has adopted a monetary policy where only a maximum of approximately 210 million coins will exist. In this regard, ETC has greater chances of rising in price than ETH over the long term. At least, that's the way it should be. But that's not the case, since Ethereum still has a higher price than ETC itself.

Which means, that prices are mostly tied to the cryptocurrency's popularity than its scarcity. Despite this, ETH seems to be heading towards the goal of $500 per coin by the end of the year because of Bitcoin's slow uptrend in price. Unless prices across the market skyrocket at a fast pace, ETH won't be getting past said goal.

Nonetheless, the goal of $2,500 per ETH could be greatly achieved within a couple of years from now. But for that to happen, Bitcoin needs to massively rise in price across the market, and ETH needs to adopt its next big upgrade as soon as possible. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:24:22 PM

One thing for sure is that ETH's supply is virtually unlimited.

I thought the upgrades were going to set a cap? And/or set the inflation rate such that when combined with the retiring/loss of coins actually creates a stable or slightly shrinking supply?
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:08:55 PM

When?in 2050?lol ethereum cannot even reach 500$ and you’re asking for $2,500? Imposible is it right?and besides never made statement that will only result to mislead people or to expect higher than what can be possible

ETH is the top blockchain project, it will be alive in future, it has a great community and teamof course. It will cost much more than 2500$ but it will be in that moment when crypto will be a part of our lives
What?the Top Blockchain Project?lol where did you get that?in your dreams maybe but as long as the Bitcoin is around ethereum will only remain second or sometimes 3rd from the list
It was said about all other altcoins with their blockchains, inspite of BTC
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:59:53 PM

The main task now is to work and accumulate ethereum on your wallets.  If the owner of the ethereum will save if he is, then we will get a very good profit from it when its price rises.  The less willing to sell ethereum, the more it will be appreciated.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:51:50 PM

It was a big price of etherium that you mention it cant reach etherium on that price right now, But in a future maybe etherium well be reach the price of $2500 its because of a good platform of it. Actually etherium as have so many good ways on how to use and many good news that i heard about etherium also for being always in the top two in a market.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:14:36 AM

The main task now is to work and accumulate ethereum on your wallets.  If the owner of the ethereum will save if he is, then we will get a very good profit from it when its price rises.  The less willing to sell ethereum, the more it will be appreciated.
I have few Ethereum on my wallet and I'm still trying my best to accumulate as much as I can.
But if there are people that starts selling it, I don't think they are willing.
It's just a matter of need to sell because they need money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

crypmon259

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:34:27 AM

Eth will always remain as 2nd most valuable token besides btc cos of its great potential. It will be on a parabolic rise after the Ethereum 2.0's Phase Zero Launch on January 3, 2020.. As more and more institutional investors are flocking into it and more business are adopting its technology , I personally think each eth will be in 4 figures.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:10:46 AM

I have few Ethereum on my wallet and I'm still trying my best to accumulate as much as I can.
of course, no one will sell their valuable investment assets actually. they sell indeed because they need money. otherwise I think ethereum must be a set that most people have today. investor confidence in ethereum is very large. the value will grow later.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 03:24:53 AM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
REthereum price did not reach to that level in 2018 but there is a good possibility that this year, Ethereum can reach a new all-time high, ao many good news are happening in the crypto world and people are talking about top coins new all time high so Ethereum could set another all time high and who knows the $2500 level is possible

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:17:15 AM

REthereum price did not reach to that level in 2018 but there is a good possibility that this year, Ethereum can reach a new all-time high, ao many good news are happening in the crypto world and people are talking about top coins new all time high so Ethereum could set another all time high and who knows the $2500 level is possible
what will be the reason ethereum can reach its highest price this year? while there will be good moments in the next year, try reading the news updates from ethereum. and maybe when that moment arrives ethereum will get an increase in price. whether it reaches new ATH or only small growth. what is certain is the ethereum market will move at that time.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:11:35 AM

Eth will always remain as 2nd most valuable token besides btc cos of its great potential. It will be on a parabolic rise after the Ethereum 2.0's Phase Zero Launch on January 3, 2020.. As more and more institutional investors are flocking into it and more business are adopting its technology , I personally think each eth will be in 4 figures.

I believe this will be the scenario for now, and for the next few years for sure,,, but only because there is so much Western and corporate forces driving the coin. The conferences, the EEA, the huge developer gatherings and meetings and forkings etc.

Other similar platform coins like Waves and Neo are not that level of hype so will not replace ETH, but one day if they get their act together, you never know. But for sure,,, 4 figure ETH is just a matter of time.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:59:02 PM

Etherium have that capabilities to reach $2500. But for this we have to wait so long time. Cause now market condition is not much better. Etherium team members doing really great job and I hope that etherium will reach that target very soon.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:56:34 PM

One thing I find it difficult to understand or a problem I usually have with cryptocurrency predictors and analysts us the fact that they always give an open ended predictions which has no date or timing whatsoever. It is just like make an open prediction that bitcoin will hit its all time high again which is certain because of continous bitcoin popularity

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:51:16 PM

In the Cryptocurrency market nothing is impossible and ETH is altcoin good. However $ 2,500 is high and hard to be. I think it has reached a level of 1,500 which is too high. Of course eth is always a great investment choice
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:28:45 AM

I for one knows for sure that etherum is a sleeping giant and will surely rise, what i do not kmow is of o will rise to 2500$by the end of the year. I trust this analysis so the best i can do now is to stack up my wallet with etherum since it is still cheap at the moment

terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:45:03 PM

of course, no one will sell their valuable investment assets actually. they sell indeed because they need money. otherwise I think ethereum must be a set that most people have today. investor confidence in ethereum is very large. the value will grow later.
You can't please every people, some investors think that ethereum isn't worth it.
But that's it, as long as I have ethereum and looking at the price decrease each day.
I won't stop accumulating.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:50:30 PM

If we take a look at cmc, all of coins had a downfall. I also believe in ethereum but maybe the time is not come yet. Ethereum seems like had a deep correction till 11.94%. I think this is the deepest correction in this month.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:18:40 PM

This value will at least be achieved and indeed requires a long time because to reach ATH there is at least a long process, but if we look at the current market trend I think next year we will see a big change in this industry that will keep pumping prices because there is a large adoption that continues to occur.

It will take some time before we'll be able to see Ethereum reaching prices well above $2,500. The slow movement in price for Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies across the market, greatly delays Ethereum's ability to grow in price over the short term. By the end of the year, we might see each ETH coin being worth at least $500. However, I believe that next year, things will become exciting for Ethereum as it finally adopts its next big upgrade for PoS consensus.

If Ethereum manages to upgrade successfully towards PoS, then prices will skyrocket without a doubt. There will be FOMO within people in the mainstream world. In the short term, prices might increase exponentially like never before. By that time, ETH could very well reach $1,000 to $1,500 per coin. But the goal of $2,500 might take a couple of years from now, as Ethereum grows in mainstream adoption.

Nonetheless, it's best to accumulate more ETH before it hits $2,500  per coin. This opportunity might not last long, as institutional investors come into play across the whole crypto market. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:14:41 PM

After see the price of ethereum unstable in this week and current price is $211, it seems like ethereum won’t reach $2500 this year. I think it maybe happen in next year.

cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:58:18 AM

After see the price of ethereum unstable in this week and current price is $211, it seems like ethereum won’t reach $2500 this year. I think it maybe happen in next year.
It is only natural that predictions are not appropriate and continue to change predictions to strengthen and entertain themselves.
That number is too far, even I say next year it won't reach that price, whatever updates are made. this speculation is too much when ethereum moves very slowly.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: