Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 1x Jupiter 550gh/s 10BTC 1 LEFT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE  (Read 2298 times)
1437BTC (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:30:12 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 11:21:07 AM by 1437BTC

Hi,

I have 1 Jupiter left running @ 550gh/s first guy getting me BTC gets the unit.
Shipping worldwide from NL with UPS/DHL.

PRICE: 10BTC

https://i.imgur.com/M6nVOlt.jpg

zulover

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:36:28 PM

no escrow i take it?
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:01:52 PM

Local pickup available?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
gamefixer

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:27:52 PM

I might be interested if you'd be willing to escrow.

I'm in Dallas Texas USA if that matters.
Drug5bitz

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:29:45 PM

Local pickup available?

+1 let's see how that works out.

If you would like to donate to my jalapeno mods, or just buy me a b33r it's all appreciated.

BTC Address 1DX24XAojH2qjAgFzbME81o9BD3yDjfGLR
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 12:12:02 AM

Damn, the market price of these things went up like crazy. 12 btc is $9756 ($813/btc)!! That's twice what they sold for.

bvall

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:57:07 AM

Id take one for 10btc shipped to California, you keen on that?
tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:11:22 AM

Damn, the market price of these things went up like crazy. 12 btc is $9756 ($813/btc)!! That's twice what they sold for.
   Did you see post someone willing to pay 1btc for hboard?
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 03:17:41 AM

Did you see post someone willing to pay 1btc for hboard?

lool funny you should mention that cause I paid 1 btc per h-board, but that was back when btc was at like 530 to 630'ish.

:/ Well gentlemen I think the smart thing to do is wait this mad run for hashing power out and buy hardware when everyone else is broke :p

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:15:18 AM

i think 12 btc is a bit pricey but reasonable compared to another idiot asking for 20+ btc each... lol...

anyway if this op refuses escrow i'd be highly cautious...

gamefixer

Activity: 440

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:17:18 AM

i think 12 btc is a bit pricey but reasonable compared to another idiot asking for 20+ btc each... lol...

anyway if this op refuses escrow i'd be highly cautious...

seriously, no escrow, no sale. Way too risky.
DigginDeep

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:58:40 AM

Ill give 10 for one shipped 2 day to 96740 if willing to use escrow. 
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:01:09 AM

that piece of paper looks photoshopped.. I didnt analyze it under a microscope or anything, just looks "too perfect" lol

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:46:33 AM

no reply from op so far ... fishy ...?
1437BTC (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:05:38 AM

Hi,

First and foremost please leave the bullshit for another thread, its amazing how many greedy and dumb people there are on this forum.
There is a reason I just been lurking for years.. They are the most reasonable priced miners on the forum and I got plenty of offers.

Secondly, iam willing to do escrow but I prefer local pick up. Ill be contacting buyers during the day, easiest and fastest deal wins.

EDIT: It will take some time for me to answer the PM's, since I cant send more then one every 6min due to forum restrictions.
VinCeCream

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:02:08 PM

Nice price I agree  Grin

EnJoyThis

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:55:59 PM

Hi,

First and foremost please leave the bullshit for another thread, its amazing how many greedy and dumb people there are on this forum.
There is a reason I just been lurking for years.. They are the most reasonable priced miners on the forum and I got plenty of offers.

Secondly, iam willing to do escrow but I prefer local pick up. Ill be contacting buyers during the day, easiest and fastest deal wins.

EDIT: It will take some time for me to answer the PM's, since I cant send more then one every 6min due to forum restrictions.

Well I did not get any mssg, if you really would go for the quickest and easiest deal you would have replied my pm.
Told you I wanted all 4 units and was able to pick them up today/tomorrow.

Obviously you have other plans in mind but I don't need to be part of it.

For everyone else, take precautions when dealing with this newbie, his and your intentions might not be the same (you know what I mean).

webants

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:27:23 PM

Smiley
well
1437BTC (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:11:40 PM

Hi,

Well I did not get any mssg, if you really would go for the quickest and easiest deal you would have replied my pm.
Told you I wanted all 4 units and was able to pick them up today/tomorrow.

Obviously you have other plans in mind but I don't need to be part of it.

For everyone else, take precautions when dealing with this newbie, his and your intentions might not be the same (you know what I mean).

Oh come on, this is ridiculous "you didnt sell to me, SCAMMER!". More then 8 people PM'd before you did, even with better offers. Some legit some not so legit, if they dont pan out ill get to you.
EnJoyThis

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:17:47 PM

Oh come on, this is ridiculous "you didnt sell to me, SCAMMER!". More then 8 people PM'd before you did, even with better offers. Some legit some not so legit, if they dont pan out ill get to you.

don't bother

rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:18:35 PM

sold out?
Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:57:56 PM

City in NL? would only pickup that
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:55:12 AM

I have also written to you and did not get the answer.

I am offering you all the BTCs that you are asking, but for now I can only offer you so much what I have. And if you're going to call me a greedy or dumb, please look at my offer from other way around. I am not offering a lot, but I am willing to payoff all of the stated price. Throughout time, because I can afford myself a free electricity. As I said I am getting really hard time to get involved in asic mining. I can provide also to you the contact from NL that I have successful made a deal with.

I can also provide any other information about me. IDs, ebay with 100% rep., photos of where the miner will be, ID where the miner will be. If you're in a hurry for a BTC, then in this case this option is not for you. THe shipping from NL to SLO takes 3 days so this will be also a quick confirmation and a quicker payoff of the rest.

On the 27th of Dec you'll be having all the rest on your account. I am not bullshiting but I have too much of the other sellers with their terms and you look like one promising. So if you're not in a hurry, I am willing to payoff all the 12BTC by 27th of december and I will apoint you to the NL contact of mine, that you can freely spoke about me. I think you're doing a great work here, so am I, but just because I cannot offer the full payment at the begining, this does not mean that I will not be paying the miner fully off. And if the people who are trying to get involved in asic mining and started a little to late, are for you dumb and greedy, yeah, you can call it that too. I myself call the payee for the electricity and heating fees for 5 member family. And no, I don't lie to you because this account gathers some value through time on this forum, and anyone can find through it, my real name and alot about me.
djjoseypatry

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:59:54 AM

offered 1 jupiter 3.5 btc escrow
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:27:35 PM

Hi,

true, and based on the way you run this auction that makes you one of them...

so if you got then take and close the thread, unless you're just full of shit..

then don't waste our time and mention that in your auction details next time...

i was hoping this was going to be an interesting auction but sellers like you don't deserve my satoshis..
1437BTC (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:21:30 PM

Hi,

true, and based on the way you run this auction that makes you one of them...

so if you got then take and close the thread, unless you're just full of shit..

then don't waste our time and mention that in your auction details next time...

i was hoping this was going to be an interesting auction but sellers like you don't deserve my satoshis..

Hahah yet another idiot "you didnt answer my offer, lets go ahead and make accusations". I close the thread when a buyer picks them up or have paid for the units. Leave the thread then if I dont "deserve" your satoshis, which frankly iam fine without.
Iam not gonna bother with this thread anymore not worth the time or energy.
1437BTC (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:30:33 PM

I am offering you all the BTCs that you are asking, but for now I can only offer you so much what I have. And if you're going to call me a greedy or dumb, please look at my offer from other way around. I am not offering a lot, but I am willing to payoff all of the stated price. Throughout time, because I can afford myself a free electricity. As I said I am getting really hard time to get involved in asic mining. I can provide also to you the contact from NL that I have successful made a deal with.

I can also provide any other information about me. IDs, ebay with 100% rep., photos of where the miner will be, ID where the miner will be. If you're in a hurry for a BTC, then in this case this option is not for you. THe shipping from NL to SLO takes 3 days so this will be also a quick confirmation and a quicker payoff of the rest.

On the 27th of Dec you'll be having all the rest on your account. I am not bullshiting but I have too much of the other sellers with their terms and you look like one promising. So if you're not in a hurry, I am willing to payoff all the 12BTC by 27th of december and I will apoint you to the NL contact of mine, that you can freely spoke about me. I think you're doing a great work here, so am I, but just because I cannot offer the full payment at the begining, this does not mean that I will not be paying the miner fully off. And if the people who are trying to get involved in asic mining and started a little to late, are for you dumb and greedy, yeah, you can call it that too. I myself call the payee for the electricity and heating fees for 5 member family. And no, I don't lie to you because this account gathers some value through time on this forum, and anyone can find through it, my real name and alot about me.

Iam not intrested in some payment plan, thats why I didnt answer you. Also, since the forum is full of idiots they have to restrict the PM for new members to 1 every 6 minutes which makes its a pain in the ass to answer all non-relevant pm's.
Tad3j

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:42:04 PM

Iam not intrested in some payment plan, thats why I didnt answer you. Also, since the forum is full of idiots they have to restrict the PM for new members to 1 every 6 minutes which makes its a pain in the ass to answer all non-relevant pm's.

Thank you, I agree.

That is a very good answer!

If you're gonna not find any suitable person and you are willing to reconsider my situation, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Tadej
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 07:03:07 PM

Still availible? I take all4 pickup only. City? Where are you from?

dajustin

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:33:49 AM

This guy is not responding i PM'ed him too..

Hey man i want to buy a Jupiter Im in the netherands.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:58:34 AM

he said eariler he sold them all
1437BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 11:21:19 AM

bump
Tad3j

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 11:25:04 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 05:45:01 PM by Tad3j

Just for INFO: 4.5 BTC is my upgraded offer.
11 BTC by end of December. Shipped to Slo. Escrowed so no problems.

EDIT: 5.5 BTC this is max I can get for now. The other 5.5 BTC until the end of Dec. Will be blessing to me. Of course I will pay you a visit once too, to thank you in a person.
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 12:24:39 PM

If you're willing to do escrow, I'll buy the last one. 10 BTC is fine, shipped to Seattle, WA, USA. I can pay the escrower in full immediately.

0. Is it still available?
1. Are you willing to do escrow?
2. Are you willing to split escrow fees?
3. Is John K okay for escrow?

If you prefer, we could try doing a multisig transaction for escrow. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun. http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/13841/how-do-i-use-multisig-transactions-to-handle-escrow-needs

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: