Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next big ICO to invest in?  (Read 351 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

For me it would be Quarkchain. It should be a massive project. But I think it will be a real war to enter the ICO. The project has a big hype.
henry056

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

the next big ICO for me is bitxoxo that is currently taking good feedback and support from people right now . they have trading platform that was establish since 2016 and now they conduct an ICO and the presale was a great success not the main sale is ongoing and gaining more participants because of the trust from the project people keep on participating  . be part of the bitxoxo ICO now
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

In fact, the two projects that I value most, one is dfinity and the other is hashgraph. This is because the hardcap of these two projects are very high, which makes the score of the entire project greatly reduced, but I still invested in these two projects some money.
stevensteel

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

First, you should keep in mind that "the next big ICO" is a significant keyword here as there is no 100% certainty with any ICO out there. Having said that, a very promising ICO that I’ve come across is TravelerToken.

Disclaimer: I am currently working with TravelerToken; however, I will give my critical evaluation of it making the best use of my knowledge about the project.

What is TravelerToken?

TravelerToken (TLT) is a blockchain-based data sharing infrastructure and payment system for the travel industry that will help businesses to improve the quality of their services and reduce costs to end consumers.

In simple English? Basically, a token that will help cut out the middleman in the traveling industry to make for lower costs for all sides.

What makes them unique?

The uniqueness of TLT can be broken down as follows:

Level 1: A blockchain-based data sharing infrastructure and payment system for the travel industry that will help businesses to improve the quality of their services and reduce costs to end consumers.
Level 2: A shared technical and economic infrastructure that will form the basis of a new standard for business practices as monetary systems evolve away from fiat.
Level 3: The TLT system consists of a set of interlocking P2P protocols that will allow members to keep their data wherever they like, choose fine-grained access privileges, and yet query the entire network like a traditional relational database...etc...(see one-pager/whitepaper for more info); the TravelerToken is backed by real commerce, has a stabilizing built-in reserve and exchange mechanism, incentivizes demand by rewarding spending with automatic 'cashback' rewards... etc..
Risks

You should keep in mind though that despite the novelties of TLT, there are still lots of risks associated with it as the Public Sale has still 16 days to launch. Meanwhile, I’d invite you to dig further reading their whitepaper or one-pager and check out the team that is executing the project to make up your mind.

They will also be launching their bounty program soon (I heard it's tomorrow), so stay tuned. Here's the [ANN] thread for the TLT bounty program for reference.

Conclusion

All in all, TravelerToken is definitely promising — as it is tackling an industry (traveling) where the middleman costs are immense — and worth taking a look at, but like any other ICOs, there are risks associated with investing in it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: