Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Holds for the Bull Market  (Read 225 times)
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

I've ducked in and out of Powr for a while now, currently don't have any in my portfolio, but tempted to get back in again. Think it could be on the verge of moving up sharply again. Saw Origin Trail when it was at the ICO stage, but decided not to go for it, I'll keep my eye on it though. My personal long term holds are Divx, Safex and Stratis. Think those three will see good returns over the next 12-18 months, and planning to keep them long term.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

Neo , eos , IOST , Ada , trx no matter what people comment about this coins . I am sure out of these coins atleast one conn will be millionaire coin. I bagged lots of voins in previous dump . Still looking to get some more if possible.
Yes I think neo is the best platform compare to other eos and trx platform has to be released still these coins trading based on speculation once real platform releases then the potentiality we will understand . Same goes to ada and iost.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

Neo , eos , IOST , Ada , trx no matter what people comment about this coins . I am sure out of these coins atleast one conn will be millionaire coin. I bagged lots of voins in previous dump . Still looking to get some more if possible.
Yes I think neo is the best platform compare to other eos and trx platform has to be released still these coins trading based on speculation once real platform releases then the potentiality we will understand . Same goes to ada and iost.
To ADA and IOST, i consider them still good and still have many of potential to future growth unlike in TRX that is only good for day trading or short term since it doesn't have any product that can sustain its use, but the team is good on having the hype that can make us earn still.
snapee11

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

I am most concerned about ETH. Its price is currently low. This makes me want to hold it until the end of 2018
Don't just hold. It's good timing to buy more and have a profitable harvest at the end of this year.

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product)
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

that would probably give you a big profit and I think only the ethereum. many other coins are more likely to develop in addition to what's listed it. try to analysis the NEO, EOS, litecoin, stellar. the coins were more profitable, especially for the long term.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
SKgrubby

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

I think Ethereum and EOS are very good choices. These two currencies will have very big development prospects in the future. I will always hold these two currencies until their prices soar. I believe the next bull market will come. They It will burst.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

What about Bitcoinwhite and Rebellious.
old coins and tokens, which I think are potentially to to the moon.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

Would swear by Ethereum for long term holds, but thanks for sharing details of Original trail, Apex, Power ledger, really intriguing and useful projects worth looking into.
thepr0digy21 (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Would swear by Ethereum for long term holds, but thanks for sharing details of Original trail, Apex, Power ledger, really intriguing and useful projects worth looking into.
My pleasure...thanks for the comment. We’re trying to inform the community of coins/tokens that dont receive as much love as the top 10 mc coins(EOS,NEO,XLM).
thepr0digy21 (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

What about Bitcoinwhite and Rebellious.
old coins and tokens, which I think are potentially to to the moon.
This is an interesting take. Are there any details supporting the claim that “old coins” are moon worthy? Are the developments on the coin,with marketing, and in the community still very active?
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

It looks like the global crypto market is beginning to enter "Bull season", so we have compiled a list of some of favorite coins/tokens (for a long term hold) as well as a quick recap of the coin/token and its utility.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@savantpr/savant-pr-long-term-holds-may-2018

Check it out and let me know the coins/tokens you plan to hold long term as the global marketcap begins to rise. Happy investing!
My long term HODL are NEO, PRG, ADA and XRP. I believe that these coins are working on projects that in future would be great. Their team is also quiet skillful. I recommend these coins for long term.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

It looks like the global crypto market is beginning to enter "Bull season", so we have compiled a list of some of favorite coins/tokens (for a long term hold) as well as a quick recap of the coin/token and its utility.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@savantpr/savant-pr-long-term-holds-may-2018

Check it out and let me know the coins/tokens you plan to hold long term as the global marketcap begins to rise. Happy investing!
I suggest that for long term make sure the coins are making good progress and have a sound and clear roadmap. I have few coins in my portfolio that are really good. They are

1) LSK
2) TAU
3) ETC
4) XLM

I would advise you invest in these coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: