Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month  (Read 3450 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

Before deciding to set a goal, you should at least have been able to set out a plan on how you are going to be achieving those goals. You know what you have, you know your capabilities and what you can handle, if you then want to earn as much as that in a month, the only thing that would allow you achieve that would be your skills.
Well said! Figures for a goal does not have to be arbitrary, else they're sure to end up as mere wishful thoughts. You will project your goal from the statistics of what you're earning presently and then scale it up with time. As for living off of it, I think that's better off a decision for the future, precisely after you have started achieving your goal.

It is not that hard to achieve anyway, as there are so many opportunities lurking in the crypto world, just find a way to tap into any of them; trading, ICO investments, rendering services and getting paid etc. However, a constant $1k is something no one can guarantee you except if you are trading and even at that, you will be knowledgeable enough and trading with some good amount to achieve that.
I also agree that there're no barriers anywhere except the ones we created ourselves! The opportunities are here, what's left is the will and tenacity and there's pride in start small even from right where you are and then fix your eyes on the goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

There's no single way to guarantee 1k/month. It depends on your strategy and goals, if you're a good trader with a decent capital you could aim for 1% a day or so. If you're a long term holder, there's no way to guarantee that. What you can do is, participate in bounty campaigns by writing articles or translating this could help you achieve that.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

Before you will be able to gain 1k$ per month from cryptocurrency, I think you should participate actively in bitcointalk forum to build your because as a newbie, it is not possible for you to earn that figure. After this, you should invest in stable coins and keep holding and accumulating even small amounts.Then join any bounty campaign or airdrop of your choice but take your time to familarize with the group you are about to join and know how it works, then invest in any ICO of your choice. Even with all this, I still think you cannot earn as much as that except if you joined crypto maybe a year or two years back.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Not only $1000 per month, you will earn more than $5000 per month, but depend on you. You will not describe- are you want to earn with investment or want to earn with time investment? According to your rank, i suggest you to don't go with investment (Trading) because experts will handle trading without lose. They know how to invest or where to invest. You should try time investment in bounties or airdrops. Choose 1 month bounties, but firstly study it or see its manager rank is good or not. You should done atleast 50 bounties which is not difficult. If you want good or high payout bounty list (Latest) then download this app -> Bounty World
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

If you want to make money from crypto currency and I see you want to earn monthly one thousand dollar. It is very simple for you if you have a lots of money you can make Fiat crypto currency per month one thousand dollar with very easy way. Number one is you can start crypto currency trading and number two is you can start ICO program and you must make a money per month $one thousand dollar very easily so you follow the tips and start your trading or ICO investment if you want to make one thousand dollar per month.
njneer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

Think of an some service apps and get them developed. The simpler the better. Cutting out the middleman can create self-running money machines.

Here's some ideas:

-People post pictures and pay a few cents to get them edited. You take a cut.
-People post homework questions and pay ETH for answers. You take a cut.
- Truth or dare that pays LTC for doing the dare or telling the truth. You take a cut. (could get dangerous lol)

Up front cost for an mvp is a few BTC. Not bad for passive income.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

$1000 is a big amount to be earned per month through cryptocurrency. For the same to be achieved in a constant manner for long-term require skills in trading. To know more about trading, user needs to experiment himself buying and selling of different altcoins that were available in the market. This lets you learn and earn.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

Actually reaching a goal of 1k$/month is hard to gain that kind of income and i dont know that there some expert here to advice  on how to gain that kind of income,but in my own ,maybe why you just try investing a mining in cryptocurrency some hear said that you can gain profits everyday by collecting some crypto coins from the different transaction you mine,but its needs more expenses to make a  powerful  mining rig before you can gain a good earning.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

It is actually easy to gain that amount in crypto if we do the right ways and process. But, I will ask you first, how if you failed in reaching that amount? Will you stressful? If yes, it is better not to think about life from crypto. Why>? because crypto is fluctuation and full of risks. if you lose, you will lose anything, and when you win, you can win many things.
Here, some ways to earn that amount easily is likely by joining the bounty programs (if you don't have any capitals for investment or trading). You can join the signature campaign, social media, translation, and content creations. From these activities, you can gain more than it.
if you have any capitals, you can get your best trading with the good strategy. You may also gain the amount only in some days.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

you can earn fixed amount from crypto you can earn less you can earn more but you can also lsoe if you are a trader

Free palestine
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:21:55 AM

you want an income of 1k a month from crypto right? Do some work that's involved crypto, it seems like you don't have a technical skill like coding or stuff  so you asked this over here or else you will get an easy 50-150k/year. that's option invalidated. So that's left doing some bounty, as you can see the other already said to work on your rank and reputation for doing signature bounty right? I suggest you read, read and read until you can make an article about crypto after that just writes a lot of articles until you good at it while doing article bounty. If you good enough offer your article writing service over here at service offering or something, and maybe you can get like 1000k/month.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

If you really want that kind of income I dont think you should be investing your money in crypto.
Maybe invest in the real world business where ordinary people will actually like your product.
The crypto market is like the stocks exchange. There is really no known way of having that kind profit in a month.

Not of course if you are a day trader of diverse portfolios of course that is possible.
Take note that I said possible. I didn't say any thing of you can do it in a month haha
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:48:42 AM

$1k is quite a huge amount to earn in a monthly basis, not unless if youre an experienced trader who could succesfuly do daily trades in a high percentage. Of course it also need huge  capital in order to have a huge return as well.
I dont think participating in any campaigns is an option to acquire such goal with your current rank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?
perhaps investment is one a good way to reach your target. but remember, you need a huge amount to get a huge profit if you choose for invest. otherwise, you can choose for bounty program but no guaranteed you can get $1000/month from bounty, at least you no need use your money in first if you choose for a bounty program
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I think it also depends on how much you invest, maybe if you do campaign activities and invest all the bounty you get, maybe you will get what you want faster.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

Maybe you can start learning daily trading. At the moment the current uptrend, I think with a capital of $ 5-10k, you will be able to earn $ 1k a month.
hoanglann0990

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

On the bounty this amount can be earned only by having a high rank on the forum and participating in a good signature company. On social networks, you need to conduct more than 50 campaigns to reach such earnings.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

$1k is quite a huge amount to earn in a monthly basis, not unless if youre an experienced trader who could succesfuly do daily trades in a high percentage. Of course it also need huge  capital in order to have a huge return as well.
I dont think participating in any campaigns is an option to acquire such goal with your current rank.
You can make this much amount of income from that of crypto market but for that, you need to invest a huge amount of money and that you need it buy number of crypto coins. Other than that, you also need to gain lot of knowledge and information regarding the things and above all, you need to go for day trading as you are looking for earning in monthly basis. This is a very much difficult thing to do but still hard work can pay you off.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

In what way you should enroll mate to earn that amount which is $1k? If in trading, its possible mate that you can earn it in a month if you are a good trader, and when talking about investments, its not just everymonth you can earn that because there are roadmaps in every projects on when they will be listed in exchanges or when they will distribute, also the bounty are there but depends on how you are hardworking and how many bounty you habe joined to.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Looking at your rank, it is very possible. Just search for the good bounty that has high allocation for the campaigns and have a high price per token. You can follow the bounty campaign and complete the jobs. While waiting for the rewards, you can also make trading with your own. If you are really serious, you precisely can reach more than $1k per month.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: