Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Road Trip  (Read 2474 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 01:37:16 AM

Left Sandwich, IL, about noon CST, and now in Seymour, IN, on my way to Satoshi Forest in Florida to cook a Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless with Jason King of Sean's Outpost.

Tomorrow, I may stop by knightmb's house in Franklin, TN, and buy him dinner.

From Florida, I'm heading to Las Vegas for the conference on the 10th and 11th.

On the way home, I'm going to fill in the Grand Canyon to save lives. As it stands now, some kid could get kill if they fell in, then get swept away from that ditch at its bottom.

~TMIBTCITW
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:46:26 AM

Sounds like a great plan

Have a great trip, mate

Mattster28

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:04:40 AM

You going to pick up Jocelyn to join you? You know, the girl from your "Looks like im going to start dating thread"  Grin
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:38:53 AM

Sounds like a nice trip, have fun!
maurya78

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:23:37 AM

Have fun, mate

Sounds like a ball

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:36:24 PM

Okay, who's the wiseguy that put snow on my Caddy last night?

JocelynII is in tow, albeit I forgot to load the air pump.

Can't wait to take a selfie while bedded on the ground at Satoshi Forest Wednesday night when the temp is expected to be a balmy 29o. Eat your heart out, guys!

~TMIBTCITW
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:26:18 PM

Left Sandwich, IL, about noon CST, and now in Seymour, IN, on my way to Satoshi Forest in Florida to cook a Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless with Jason King of Sean's Outpost.

On the way home, I'm going to fill in the Grand Canyon to save lives. As it stands now, some kid could get kill if they fell in, then get swept away from that ditch at its bottom.

~TMIBTCITW

Do you type out '~TMIBTCITW' every time or do you have a hotkey for that?

lol good luck on getting enough dirt to fill those cracks without creating new ones Wink

edit: nvm you can crush mountains to sand and use that. Shocked
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 10:35:45 PM

~TMIBTCITW

Do you type out '~TMIBTCITW' every time or do you have a hotkey for that?

lol good luck on getting enough dirt to fill those cracks without creating new ones Wink

edit: nvm you can crush mountains to sand and use that. Shocked

I type it all out, but at first I used the hotkey for the Bitcoin symbol, but now just as fast doing it the old-school way.

I could take a mighty dump to fill her in, but then I may be fined by the EPA, and don't want them on my ass (no pun intended).

~T...W  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 10:45:55 PM

Currently in Franklin, TN, in their bathroom typing this. For some reason I desire a haircut.  Roll Eyes

From here, I'm heading to MB Brown's house to see if he's home, and if he is, see if I can buy him dinner. Otherwise, I'm back on the road to spend the night somewhere in Alabama.

I hit a major traffic jam in Kentucky on 65 due to a wreck at mile marker 75. Two and half hours, and a half tank of gas to travel only 12 miles. The northbound lanes were backed up about 26 miles. On the radio, it was reported as 50 miles of backups, adding the north and southbound lanes.

That messed me up, for the goal was to not hit Nashville, TN, rush hour traffic, of which I ended up doing, taking over an hour to get through that mess due to two accidents and whether.

If I could harvest every dilapidated barn I've seen off the interstate, I would be a multi-millionaire.

I can't believe all the construction going on around Nashville. I miss living here.

TMIBTCITW
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:22:12 PM

No doubt,Must be a truck driver
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 01:01:50 AM

No doubt,Must be a truck driver

If in reference to me, no, but about the accident, yes (the main one in KY at MM 75). Most of the various others involved autos. On the radio, I heard that they're not going to clean that accident (KY MM 75 one) up to next Monday, leaving the wreckage in the median along with the cargo it spelt.

Yesterday, going through Indy, there were several accidents on 65, putting me more behind there, thinking that I may be staying in northern KY for the night, thus having more miles under my belt. Looks like I won't make Pensacola, FL, till tomorrow afternoon.

Somehow, I have a feeling that Satoshi Forest is currently Satoshi Swamp thanks to the all the rain they got. Won't know till I get there. Either way, I'll still find a dry spot and put down a pallet (southern speak) for the nights I spend there. No hotels for me during the duration of being at Satoshi Forest while Jason's at home in his warm bed spooning. Boy, what I would give to have a goat at SF. Jason would say, "I thought you were only kidding!", whereupon I'll reply, "I was, but the goat wasn't."  Grin

While typing the above, damn near a dozen emergencies vehicles were heard, all heading to the interstate and going south.

~TMIBTCITW
romerun
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:42:56 AM

Put on the fifth gear and let the goog times roll
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 02:44:43 PM

Well, no snow on the ground here at MM 46 in TN, and the sun's out. I tried calling Jason last night, but no answer. Started to think that Sean's Outpost is a scam, but then received a PM stating a tent is in place. I guess I'll see it when I believe it. (sentence doesn't seem right  Roll Eyes)

MOMMY! http://www.pnj.com/article/20131126/NEWS01/131126002/Today-s-forecast-Rain-wind-all-day

We should see heavy rain throughout the day, as well as 25 mph northwest winds with gusts of up to 35 mph, according to the National Weather Service.

The high for today is 67, but it should dip down to around 60 by 5 p.m. Tonight the low is expected to be around 37.

Rain is likely to fall steadily until about 9 p.m., and come nightfall the wind may produce gusts of up to 40 mph.

The storms should pass through our area by tomorrow, and Wednesday should be sunny with a high near 50.

Strong winds will continue however, averaging between 20-25 mph with 35 mph gusts.

Wednesday night should be clear with a low of 25, but with wind chill it may feel closer to 20 or 25. The wind should weaken slightly to a sustained speed of 15 mph with 25 mph gusts.

There is a high surf advisory along the coast today, and waves are currently about 5-7 feet, according to the National Weather Service.

We may experience some minor coastal flooding, as well as minor flooding in low-lying areas in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.

Red flags are out at Pensacola and Navarre Beaches, and citizens are asked to stay out of the Gulf.

Guess who's sleeping on the ground? Hint:

TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 04:52:15 AM

Currently at McDonald's here in Pensacola, around the corner from Satoshi Forest. Heading back there in few after meeting up with Jason earlier.

It's fuckin' cold outside, but at the least the ground will be warm.

~TMIBTCITW
Speaker

Activity: 154

Veronica <333

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:59:00 AM

I wanna join a band just to tour around the country but I don't have a ukelele anymore. Someone buy me one.
romerun
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:26:30 AM

I've been thinking that btc conference don't have to be in San Jose las Vegas Singapore and what not. They can just be bitcoin festival gathering free entry somewhere on mountain, secret beach, or desert, maybe with free crwdfund free concert, just like those rainbow gathering or those art music love festivals on the west coast. I would love to go, it has more soul than the oficial ones.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 02:09:29 PM

I've been thinking that btc conference don't have to be in San Jose las Vegas Singapore and what not. They can just be bitcoin festival gathering free entry somewhere on mountain, secret beach, or desert, maybe with free crwdfund free concert, just like those rainbow gathering or those art music love festivals on the west coast. I would love to go, it has more soul than the oficial ones.

Ain't more soul than Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest, where I is now (albeit, penning this at McDonald's here in Pensacola).

I wanna join a band just to tour around the country but I don't have a ukelele anymore. Someone buy me one.

Can you do this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLgJ7pk0X-s
Speaker

Activity: 154

Veronica <333

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:48:03 PM

Ain't more soul than Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest, where I is now (albeit, penning this at McDonald's here in Pensacola).

Yeah. What you can't? :p
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:11:22 AM

Yeah. What you can't? :p

One of my favorites by them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H18aK9HhNSM
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:27:02 PM

Currently waiting for a cab to go to Walmart to replace a front tire (but purchasing two) damage at Satoshi Forest. I drove in too far and hit a sharp stump. The wait is about 3 hours due to Walmart having a tire sale today. I might as well do some shopping while there, albeit I was going to do it later with Adam.

~TMI{BTC]ITW
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: