Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expercoin: Harvard-Incubated Protocol for Skill-Based Career Ecosystems  (Read 1966 times)
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:22:12 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 04:27:50 AM by zafarnamah

PRESALE BEGINS JUNE 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

The translated websites in different languages will be live soon!
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

when will the presale and ico start?
and i don't see about the bounty campaign for this ico will you planned to make a bounty for this ICO?
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

Pre-sale begin June 1. We are trying to hire a bounty manager, but need a highly experienced one.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Hmm a project from Harvard that is really interesting , I see the team profile looks really strong . The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days . I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot .
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Pre-sale begin June 1. We are trying to hire a bounty manager, but need a highly experienced one.

maybe you can try to hire amaxiz https://www.amazix.com/ and tokensuite https://tokensuite.io/
since their team is a professional on managing a bounty in bitcointalk
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Hmm a project from Harvard that is really interesting , I see the team profile looks really strong . The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days . I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot .

Thank you for your vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Thank you for your vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.

I wanted to read the white paper, but when I try to read it, the site requires you to enter an email. I do not want to give e-mail yet, because I have not decided anything on this project yet.
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

I wanted to read the white paper, but when I try to read it, the site requires you to enter an email. I do not want to give e-mail yet, because I have not decided anything on this project yet.

Please use test@test.com for your email if you are not looking for updates via email.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

It seems to be an exciting and interesting project, certainly many will support this project, we are waiting for complete information, and hope to quickly get a reliable manager to manage this project wisely and well.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

if the Harvard incubator is not a scam, and it is really involved in this project, i think this project could do great things.
if you will need an Italian translator, keep me in mind.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

if the Harvard incubator is not a scam, and it is really involved in this project, i think this project could do great things.
if you will need an Italian translator, keep me in mind.

Experfy in Harvard Innovation Lab: https://innovationlabs.harvard.edu/current-team/experfy/

High Profile Media Coverage

TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2014/03/31/harvard-backed-experfy-wants-to-create-a-mckinsey-in-the-cloud-for-big-data-talent/
Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2014/03/31/experfy-launches-to-matchmake-top-data-talent/
Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/articles/DJFVW00120150604eb64b3nyb

If there is still a doubt, come visit us and we will give you a tour!

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Bounty program has been launched: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3563723.0

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

It offers the Expercoin platform, trying to organize its Ecosystem into a virtual learning community called Republics.
Could it be that easy? How about the process after the republic is made? Is there any guidance to success? Still not understand and doubt.. waiting for reply
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

RELEASED THE ITALIAN ANN THREAD OF EXPERCOIN!
IF INTERESTED, TAKE A LOOK [HERE]

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Hello, Guys! Nice project, I really hope, that you can realize all potential of this, now I want to make more detail study of your project, and then I would like to invest in it! Good luck!
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Where are you basing guys?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

This is perhaps the extremely ambitious scale of these plans, which may eventually separate Experkoin from the competition. On the other hand, there are also certain risks associated with this ICO. To begin with, there are other projects that aim to do something like this. It is impossible to ignore the possibility of increasing the thrust of the competing network. Similarly, they also cover a number of ISO standard risks, such as regulatory and legal changes in their white paper.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

This is perhaps the extremely ambitious scale of these plans, which may eventually separate Experkoin from the competition. On the other hand, there are also certain risks associated with this ICO. To begin with, there are other projects that aim to do something like this. It is impossible to ignore the possibility of increasing the thrust of the competing network. Similarly, they also cover a number of ISO standard risks, such as regulatory and legal changes in their white paper.

hi!
any comparison around with competitor projects?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
evilcyclope

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Excellent. The project was launched in 2014, which means that the main difficulties with documents and so on are already behind us. I understand that launching the application in March 2019 is already a working platform, right?
brussqett

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

The team seems very strong. All doctors of sciences and candidates. The advisors are also very impressive. I think you have every chance of winning.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

That is, is it something like a platform for training and recruiting staff?
jess4ever

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

That is, is it something like a platform for training and recruiting staff?
It looks like something like this. I must study white paper. Quite an interesting project, I have never seen such a thing.
Klennox

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

I found their blog in a medium if anyone is interested:
https://medium.com/bountyportals/expercoin-harvard-incubated-protocol-for-skill-based-career-ecosystems-a9432dd5de58
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Thanks for the link! I will study this project in more detail, it looks very worthy
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Tell me, do you have competitors in this area? Do you already have a working product, or is the project at an early stage of development?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Please tell us what exactly do you call a republic? Also what enters into activity of such republic?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Hi, as I understand your ICO begins on June 1st, right?
Narimann

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

Hi, as I understand your ICO begins on June 1st, right?
No, pre-ICO will begin in 1st June. ICO will be later
Klennox

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

I see you have quite serious customers. It's impressive. Where can I see the full terms of ICO?
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

What is the purpose of this token, not sure I understood what it is trying to accomplish by using blockchain.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Wow, Harvard. It must be something serious. Tell me, since 2014, what are the main achievements?
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

wow i love the gaming world, i am very interested in the smelling game, and this includes unique can play and while mine something valuable, i am sure this will be many fans
Narimann

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

wow i love the gaming world, i am very interested in the smelling game, and this includes unique can play and while mine something valuable, i am sure this will be many fans

Gaming world? I’m not sure that you’re understanding this project quite good...
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

What wallet do I need to store your tokens? When will the token go to the exchange?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

What wallet do I need to store your tokens? When will the token go to the exchange?
Maybe any erc20 wallet ? I didn’t find information about the base on which the token was made ...
zafarnamah (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

Yes, it is an ERC20 token.

You have to use a wallet which can hold ERC20 tokens like the ones below.

1. myetherwallet (web wallet - https://www.myetherwallet.com)
2. MetaMask (Chrome extension - https://metamask.io)
3. Mist (browser - https://github.com/ethereum/mist)

Check https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/ for more information.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

Yes, it is an ERC20 token.

You have to use a wallet which can hold ERC20 tokens like the ones below.

1. myetherwallet (web wallet - https://www.myetherwallet.com)
2. MetaMask (Chrome extension - https://metamask.io)
3. Mist (browser - https://github.com/ethereum/mist)

Check https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/ for more information.
Excellent! Thank you very much for the information.

Tell me, Imtoken also supported?
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/expercoin-given-an-open-platform-to-create-communities-for-different-needs/

cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Expercoin  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/expercoin/

https://i.imgur.com/VDqXf9D.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Expercoin ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Good idea but need more marketing by news.
People will not investing in a project if they cannot find that infomation online.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:30:12 AM

A remarkable concept from Expercoin, but this project definitely requires a wide market. and may be able to involve people who are experts for the success of the project.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:17 AM

A remarkable concept from Expercoin, but this project definitely requires a wide market. and may be able to involve people who are experts for the success of the project.
the team must have thought about it, and surely they will do the best for this project so that later this project many who are interested and can achieve its success.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

An AI project that are developed by the Harvard, it sounds really promising.
With the experience from the developer, the project should be able to create a high quality AI system.
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

does it have any relation with the current harvard??
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

another icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/experfy-to-offer-smart-token-based-learning-solutions-for-individuals-and-organizations/

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

Some potential investors may find that their documentation relies too heavily on the technical side of things, not as much detail as financial issues. However, the idea behind this ICO is obvious, and there is a good chance that it will be successful.
may we follow the development of this project used to be to the fore how just this project and hopefully give a positive progress so that investors can be sure about this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

That was a great review from ICOshrimp, I'm really sure expercoin will doing their such amazing jobs in their company so they can get this amazing review!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:12:41 AM

Unfortunately, not all sites are translated, so it's better to immediately look at the English version - then you will be able to highlight more information

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

After looking for a while in this thread, trying to find any information about the soft cap and the hard cap of the project, but still not luck finding it.
Is there anyone happened to have any info about it, really appreciate for the help.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

To find the broad market, for this purpose it is necessary to be engaged in marketing, to approach very seriously this question. And already in few weeks the platform will find a certain starting necessary popularity.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

To find the broad market, for this purpose it is necessary to be engaged in marketing, to approach very seriously this question. And already in few weeks the platform will find a certain starting necessary popularity.

Agree, the project is new and it needs to spread this information to all. This could be done launching marketing campaign that would probably introduce and speaks out what the project is all about.
Inskchen

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

The site is made professionally and I was amazed by the fact that quite a large number of languages are already represented - this is the right move.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

Expercoin have any airdrop program? And what about progressing of Expercoin crowdsale at current time?

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

I really wanted to see and read the whitepaper but why they need an email? I am just curious to know about it because normally WP is commonly open to the public. Hope you guys understand what I mean.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rahu0831

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

Woah! Harvard Incubated! Definitely worth checking out.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

After looking for a while in this thread, trying to find any information about the soft cap and the hard cap of the project, but still not luck finding it.
Is there anyone happened to have any info about it, really appreciate for the help.

Probably might be worth asking in something like telegram or slack if they have one as usually those are better for smaller questions out there
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Expercoin have any airdrop program? And what about progressing of Expercoin crowdsale at current time?

A lot of members here are also asking for the same questions and I am hoping that the team will answers it and will add details from the OP so that members will not ask the same questions again.

I think the ANN thread needs to improve and some links like the WP and other concerns of members here must address properly so that investors will be more attracted to join if they will see that this project is well organized.

Asking questions are normal but responding quickly and accurately are really needed, this will be a big help if the team will assign one active community manager that will take care all of this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

A lot of members here are also asking for the same questions and I am hoping that the team will answers it and will add details from the OP so that members will not ask the same questions again.

You have a point and they should take quick action with this kind of concerns because investors don't want to wait longer. Moreover, their platform seems to be good and I am really getting curious about this Harvard thing. I definitely stay in touch with this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

good project, I hope this project has a glory period in the future, it's just that this project is waiting to get the right team, advisor and developer
Good luck
Bziir

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

good project, I hope this project has a glory period in the future, it's just that this project is waiting to get the right team, advisor and developer
Good luck

This is the best. because Expercoin is a place of learning Economics that AI and the market bertebaga. anyone can join to create a community within the marketplace for training, assessment, guidance and work. I think Expercoin will run smoothly and successfully.
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

Agree, the project is new and it needs to spread this information to all. This could be done launching marketing campaign that would probably introduce and speaks out what the project is all about.
Yeah, there are actually many factors to consider, but I hope they have more improvements to make and be more active, I believe this has potential.
All new and fresh project that introduced in the market has strong potential to succeed in the future. This project is very promising and I know they can make to the top. Will they need to create a separate advertisements and promotions to increase popularity rating together with the trust rate for the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Launching bounty campaigns are also good idea to spread the news about this project,  but for now we as supporters can hep this project with or simple way. We can share our good and positive thoughts about the project. Hope team will be mare available to assist all new comers and I hope this project will increase its support rating and numerous investors to fund the project.
Arvilaine

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Looks like this project could be a big thing. With this kind of platform, it is going to help a lot of people to learn some skills and be professional.
 What's good thing about this is that with the help of the platform, someone can also easily find a good career that is meant for his/her skills.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Rane team is very hard working ... they made this project more powerful
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

The page of the project has good information. Good project team is working very hard, they will make this project more powerful. I hope the investor will be interested to invest in this project and the project will be very profitable for the future.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

The page of the project has good information. Good project team is working very hard, they will make this project more powerful. I hope the investor will be interested to invest in this project and the project will be very profitable for the future.
There was more hardwork that the team have kept huge dedication and strong efforts behind as we observe their whitepapers are very promising with excellent plans.
tosnaper781

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

do I understand correctly that in July there will be a launch of the platform. sure? tell me, where can I learn more about your team and their previous experience?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Looks like this project could be a big thing. With this kind of platform, it is going to help a lot of people to learn some skills and be professional.
 What's good thing about this is that with the help of the platform, someone can also easily find a good career that is meant for his/her skills.

Expercoin is a good project which can help a lot most especially to those who don't have.  It can be seen and stated to the mission and visiin of the project which made me conclude that it is a good project. I know it will be successful soon.
richelle87

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

Seriously? This project have connection with Harvard Labs? Harvard Labs is one of the prestigious laboratory in the world, how come investors don't see this as an opportunity to invest a good platform.
wledgewil

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

With Expercoin we can enrich our knowledge and enhance to the new learning as it is vast in reaping heights, since it is a peer-to-peer financing we can expect more participants workflow.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Corporate academy wow thats just an amazing marketing place i really like how the whole thing is arranged although it involves so many initiatives to bring the platform i hope it doesnt affect their charge rates or commissions overall the system should support alot users and investors alike is like everything is built for you

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

Since it is aiming on the Skill-Based motive Expercoin team always keep exploring to the new trends to bring more advanced mechanisms added to the platform which will add a value for all the participants and better success for the project.
zevl194

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

The project is good, but what a development team experience I could not find the information on your main page.
And what if the team had no experience in development something serious at all in the past? Will you treat skeptically him, in that case? I speak so because I really meet on the way many projects in which developers absolute beginners in the business, however do everything very much quality and laboriously work on each trifle.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

If I understand it right, I think this project similar to platform like Udemy , lynda , Coursera where people put their course in different field and student can join those courses. I think they need this kinda project in crypto space because blockchain technology can make those services much better.
MikesLeo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Expercoin is focusing on the protocol layer and applications as well which is really interesting and grabs more attention for every industry in the digital economy for the successful turnover.
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

We saw here lots of projects who means they have a business relation with IBM, NASA, Coca Cola etc...  After the ICO, I can not hear anything from their platform anymore. So it doesn't mean for me honestly, if they work with Harvard Labs or Cambridge Labs ...  At the end is important, if they can launch their platform and how successful it is...
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

I think these project will be having big impression to the members here at bitcointalk. Considering that the team have famous and trusted bounty manager who is managing the campaigns.

FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

Expercoin is focusing on the protocol layer and applications as well which is really interesting and grabs more attention for every industry in the digital economy for the successful turnover.
If it is so, then I hope that many investors and users would put interest and attention then join and support the project to assure its continuity. 

Googlegenius

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

These project should be supported. Online jobs are very in demand and very convinient for skilled professionals so thier platforms will surely be visited by job seekers worldwide.
Arvilaine

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

The developers decided to conduct the company's bounty. And this is the right step that they decided to take

The way they launched the bounty campaign is quite innovative since it is done with automation which will be easier for their bounty hunters and they could attract more participants.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

The developers decided to conduct the company's bounty. And this is the right step that they decided to take

The way they launched the bounty campaign is quite innovative since it is done with automation which will be easier for their bounty hunters and they could attract more participants.
Yes, just like the bountyhive company and it is an awesome opportunity to make a bounty campaign with an automation process.
Inskchen

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

The sale began not so long ago, but there are some kind of important moments, thanks to which you can understand that the coin will get demand?
berta81

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

The automated system of calculation of quantity of symbols of posts at participants of campaign isn't new. However joined users such fact inspires trust and convenience due to viewing of the statistics and its updating in real time.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

The automated system of calculation of quantity of symbols of posts at participants of campaign isn't new. However joined users such fact inspires trust and convenience due to viewing of the statistics and its updating in real time.

That is right, and this will be good because participants can easily view their stakes without worries. We know that more and more are using this kind of strategy it is because it will lessen the work of some BM and it will always be on up to date.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

A large number of languages indicate that they are planning an offensive on all continents and in all countries.
The number of languages does not yet mean that they will distribute their project on different continents of the world, but simply for everyone who meets the project to be able to read its information in a user-friendly language.

Yes, to be able to understand what this project all about and how it really works the developers created it with different languages. This is to attract people all over the world.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
Mommyshark

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

That is right, and this will be good because participants can easily view their stakes without worries. We know that more and more are using this kind of strategy it is because it will lessen the work of some BM and it will always be on up to date.
This will be a great project if they will pursue it to the top. And the bounty campaign is a big help to them which will help them to make the project more popular and more versatile in different situation.

Yes, bounty campaign can help the project to increase its exposures and many investors will be interested to check the project. The team need to be more active and more serous with this project.

Through bounty campaign it is expected that more people will join that opportunity, by that more people who will relay and spread the information about this project that will leads to popular.
Junralz

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

A large number of languages indicate that they are planning an offensive on all continents and in all countries.
The number of languages does not yet mean that they will distribute their project on different continents of the world, but simply for everyone who meets the project to be able to read its information in a user-friendly language.

Yes, to be able to understand what this project all about and how it really works the developers created it with different languages. This is to attract people all over the world.

The team maybe already tackled that concerns and definitely will be set in their plan. They are still announcing their project and this is why they wanted to know some of the opinion/s of the people who contributed some ideas about the improvement of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

I think these project will be having big impression to the members here at bitcointalk. Considering that the team have famous and trusted bounty manager who is managing the campaigns.
Well that is really true. The Expercoin will make a good and positive impact here in the crypto currency community. This project is just in its beginning. I will be looking forward for this project to its way on its own success and have its great and interesting platform to the future.

That title though is extremely clickbaity in my opinion with them more or less piggybacking on Havard's name for their project to get em clicks
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

If it is so, then I hope that many investors and users would put interest and attention then join and support the project to assure its continuity. 
It's a good idea that they are fucosing in some strategy in how they can grab attention and interest from the people in crypto currency community.  That's the best way to start the project you must create a good and strong foundation with your followers and investors to gain the trust and support of others.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

The project is good, but what a development team experience I could not find the information on your main page.
Just research more about their members, visit their main page and you'll see outstanding members from excellent schools .
That there are developers of this project are students? Or I misunderstood you, just if students are not very good.
Dejech19

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Well that is really true. The Expercoin will make a good and positive impact here in the crypto currency community. This project is just in its beginning. I will be looking forward for this project to its way on its own success and have its great and interesting platform to the future.

That title though is extremely clickbaity in my opinion with them more or less piggybacking on Havard's name for their project to get em clicks

Overall is that  expercoin project was made with the persons who have great ideas. It was a well planned project,  I am sure that whatever trials they encounter is that they can surpass it all because the developer of the team think for whats the best for their members, supporters and investors. 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:39 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:36:43 PM by rabotacoin

Just research more about their members, visit their main page and you'll see outstanding members from excellent schools .
That there are developers of this project are students? Or I misunderstood you, just if students are not very good.
sathvik112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.
That draws more attention of new participants as many of them will be not aware about Expercoin and bounty can help better to reach out to many people through supporters.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

I think that the concept of this project is great and they have increased the audience and potential users by increasing the number of languages.
richelle87

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

I'm looking for their website, I'm finding it on their ANN and I can't see any links there. Can someone give the link if you know what's their website is?
zevl194

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

I think an advertizing component of the project will find the viewings anyway, whether it be clickbait or honest transitions, it in general isn't important if the project deserves, then everything will be on justice and in respect of attendance.
Toha2013

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

This is new to the market, As new as so, the devlopers have the main focus on the advertising of project beacause increase the popularity of project. i hope Expercoin in the crypto currency community will create a good and positive impact here. The project will be a successful and profitable project in future
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:14:39 PM

Yeah maybe i think they are just using it as marketing strategy but either way i thin they have the idea layed out i hope they provide some sort of beta or test version for curiosity sake

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.
That will help the project in a better way even for many learners to enhance themself through Expercoin it will be a good opportunity in the crypto platform.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

This is new to the market, As new as so, the devlopers have the main focus on the advertising of project beacause increase the popularity of project. i hope Expercoin in the crypto currency community will create a good and positive impact here. The project will be a successful and profitable project in future
I agree with this one, they need to be focused more on the advertisement to be able to increase the interaction of people towards this project. Also, more people means more chances they will become a supporter if they will like the project.

because from the looks of it, this thread is not so active. unlike the others that who are running bounties everywhere, airdrops. Roll Eyes but this project has very solid backing. sometimes, i don't understand people here. if you will encounter good project, they are just being ignored. hope the team has good marketing technique so they can attract more investors.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

Haha, i agree with you, Harvard University is one make many people have strong impression with Expercoin.

Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

Yes that's correct. I also think that, if an ICO starts to translate its whitepaper and website, this is just to attract international potential investors. For an international distributing of their project, they need more experience and budget.
vivavivu

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

Yeah maybe i think they are just using it as marketing strategy but either way i thin they have the idea layed out i hope they provide some sort of beta or test version for curiosity sake
But we still have some relation about Harvard right? And of course, if have beta version of Expercoin, everyone will have more clearly.
wledgewil

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

I agree with this one, they need to be focused more on the advertisement to be able to increase the interaction of people towards this project. Also, more people means more chances they will become a supporter if they will like the project.

because from the looks of it, this thread is not so active. unlike the others that who are running bounties everywhere, airdrops. Roll Eyes but this project has very solid backing. sometimes, i don't understand people here. if you will encounter good project, they are just being ignored. hope the team has good marketing technique so they can attract more investors.
All the people should really be aware with the accurate information about Expercoin so that will bring every one an interest to understand about Expercoin launch and adds us a positive sign.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

The sale began not so long ago, but there are some kind of important moments, thanks to which you can understand that the coin will get demand?

You can't know for sure ig their coin will get demand in future or not at this point, however you can get idea through ICO sale, if they doing well during ICO then it's likely will do great after that.
MikesLeo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

But we still have some relation about Harvard right? And of course, if have beta version of Expercoin, everyone will have more clearly.
That can help all the participants securely choose the beta and for Experxoin it adds a value for setting up to the new trends and gains more good will in the crypto platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

You can't know for sure ig their coin will get demand in future or not at this point, however you can get idea through ICO sale, if they doing well during ICO then it's likely will do great after that.

In my opinion and observation I think this coin will be gaining big impact to the crypto users, Because on how professional the teamwork and also their dedication.

Googlegenius

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:55 AM

I guess online freelancers will be given the opportunity to look for a freelancing job in a faster way using this platform.
Ather_1020

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

I see huge potential in this platform. Creating job opportunities, that too in a fun way like this will truely enhance the current system of online jobs. The platform is transparent and can be handled by individuals.
Arvilaine

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

I guess online freelancers will be given the opportunity to look for a freelancing job in a faster way using this platform.

Not only freelancers will benefit from using the platform but those who also want to learn and develop their skill further, as what they said. It is an ecosystem for people to be more efficient in their careers.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

This thing is nearly awesome for those who are freelancers and get a guaranteed money from the platform, what a kind of a unique.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

This thing is nearly awesome for those who are freelancers and get a guaranteed money from the platform, what a kind of a unique.
Freelance is in fact a very promising industry, and many already work in this area, so the project has good prospects

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:43:45 AM

If developers choose the right strategy, then they will be satisfied with the results. It is necessary to constantly communicate with members of the crypto community
Inskchen

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

The project has a future, as it has a very solid foundation on which this platform is based. This is the main advantage of the project.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

The project has a future, as it has a very solid foundation on which this platform is based. This is the main advantage of the project.
Yes mate theres no doubt about that, we are secured on this project because we have experienced advisors working for us in this project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Yes you are right, this project will be very useful and convenient for freelancers. Because everyone wishing to work remotely will be able to use this project and can profit from it. There's no doubt worth thinking about.
Toha2013

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

This project will be fantastic, useful and convenient for freelancers. Everyone who is willing to work remotely will be able to use this project and gain from this project.
berta81

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

The platform perfectly will help people who want to start the business which will work in the automatic mode that is in turn very convenient both for buyers, and for sellers, computers all will make for them and it isn't necessary to spend time for tracking of payments and to doubt honesty of both parties.
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

In my opinion and observation I think this coin will be gaining big impact to the crypto users, Because on how professional the teamwork and also their dedication.
Precisely this will increase its value and rate. The interest and supports of people in the crypto market will help to gain investors. The are st of professionals and well experienced team.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

This project will be fantastic, useful and convenient for freelancers. Everyone who is willing to work remotely will be able to use this project and gain from this project.

This will help a lot of people if this project will be launch soon, but before reaching that the developers must make this project successful and have enough funds to support the developments.

Jedie22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

Yes that's correct. I also think that, if an ICO starts to translate its whitepaper and website, this is just to attract international potential investors. For an international distributing of their project, they need more experience and budget.
Well that's also a great idea. This will give the other people the chance to know and understand the project well. The investors from other countries will be able to attract more because of whitepaper translation. Hope they do that for the future of the project and to increase the number of investors so with ghe funds needed to achieve victory.
ishinn99

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

Precisely this will increase its value and rate. The interest and supports of people in the crypto market will help to gain investors. The are st of professionals and well experienced team.

Yes, if the team will prove that they are trustworthy and serious with the developments of Expercoin then there will be more investors that will come and check the project, if it finds them interesting then hopefully they will make good investments,

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

Yes, if the team will prove that they are trustworthy and serious with the developments of Expercoin then there will be more investors that will come and check the project, if it finds them interesting then hopefully they will make good investments,

The project still needs more improvements and as time goes by I know that experion can fulfill all their plans and goals and soon we will finally see this project reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
m.mitchell

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

Who are your main competitors?  If you have them.
bkrobottc

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

By leveraging Experfy’s infrastructure trusted by Fortune 500s and powered by AI and Blockchain, anyone can create a specialized community with marketplaces for training, assessments, mentorship and jobs. That's great
Mommyshark

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:19:12 PM by Mommyshark

The project still needs more improvements and as time goes by I know that experion can fulfill all their plans and goals and soon we will finally see this project reach success.

In a certain project improvement is part of it, through improvement it will emphasize how  the team is serious striking good work. Then, it can gain also attract to the investors.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

How is development have any correlation to trustworthiness, even the people develop viruses are good at development. Doesn't mean I trust them
Dejech19

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Very true,  Trust is very important in the project because it hard to transact in an crypto world because we cannot totally see who is with us. If that the case they will gain 100% trust then I am sure it will be popular and many will invest and support this project.
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

After ico on which exchange it will be listed?
Reyan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

After ico on which exchange it will be listed?

Well, I think you never participate on ICOs? They can not give you any informations about listing in exchanges, as long as the ICO Sale continues. They will inform their community after the ICO, in which exchanges they are going to get listed ... as usual.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:18:25 AM

That draws more attention of new participants as many of them will be not aware about Expercoin and bounty can help better to reach out to many people through supporters.

The bounties are pretty useless in some ways since like for most part sig campaign participants rarely post outside the megathreads which no one reads
Trader_13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

The bounties are pretty useless in some ways since like for most part sig campaign participants rarely post outside the megathreads which no one reads

Tell me please Bounty company has already ended or not? Where can I see all the information about this, can you write me a link?
ThirdPerson

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

Tell me please Bounty company has already ended or not? Where can I see all the information about this, can you write me a link?
No, not yet. The bounty campaign will end after the ICO of the project. You can find it on their bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3563723.0
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

I am trying to learn about the signature campaign, could I also already be part of it? What are the threads that are good place to post to attract more people to support a certain project?
Mommyshark

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

If you cannot find some details here on this thread regarding the bounty programs, you need to visit and joined on Expercoin telegram chat and ask the admins there. Normally, they will answer your queries and if not, you can try to read the pinned message because usually it is written there.

Telegram channel is the good site that would really answers all the questions and doubts in this project. Updates is also there, joining it would be a helpful tracking and following the status Expercoin.
Merjay18

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

In a certain project improvement is part of it, through improvement it will emphasize how  the team is serious striking good work. Then, it can gain also attract to the investors.

Yeah, investors must see the teams effort in improving platforms, if so then I believe it will attract many supporters.
The efforts of the should be complemented. They did their jobs according ro their platform. Improvement and updates are very influential. This is very important because most investors are more favorable on new updates and how the team are active in each project.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

I've read that at Expercoin Technology, you could launch your own Republic depending on the interest you want. This was a unique platform that they have that will surely attract most of the investors. They do have intelligent developers and advisors that will build up this project. Goodluck Expercoin Team!!
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.

I am trying to learn about the signature campaign, could I also already be part of it? What are the threads that are good place to post to attract more people to support a certain project?
Please visit their telegram channel for your concern bud. There is new updates and instructions how to join their signature campaign. The admins are very active and accessible at their telegram group. Hope your inquiries will be assited by the team members. Please be guided.
Dejech19

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

If you cannot find some details here on this thread regarding the bounty programs, you need to visit and joined on Expercoin telegram chat and ask the admins there. Normally, they will answer your queries and if not, you can try to read the pinned message because usually it is written there.

Right,  all you need to do is join in the telegram because I am sure it is much active to answer those member of the team. Talking about bounty campaign,  if you are totally know the idea about the project you can join bounty campaign and read some feedback about the project and gain profit or rewards,  it can be through search or asking those some experienced people.
brafgnik

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

I like the construction of this idea! Good luck dev's
Reyan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Sorry but I can not see anything in your road map about ICO.  Are you just planning a Pre Sale or also ICO ?  If you also plan an ICO why you do not explain about your ICO in your roadmap ? 
aurangjeb

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

Hello, guys! The business will be successful.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

Sorry but I can not see anything in your road map about ICO.  Are you just planning a Pre Sale or also ICO ?  If you also plan an ICO why you do not explain about your ICO in your roadmap ? 

As I have read the OP this project starts pre-sale last June 01 and they are in the pre-sale stage now, soon maybe we will be able to hear new updates about their next plan of token sales.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
camric09

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

It will but ofcourse with lots of improvements and more developments, also the team members and developers must make more good features so that everyone will be curious to check this project.

│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ThirdPerson

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

Just wondering, what people on earth that immediately saying this business will be successful without any reason behind it?
Mommyshark

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

It will but ofcourse with lots of improvements and more developments, also the team members and developers must make more good features so that everyone will be curious to check this project.

We cannot say it successfully if we cannot see also how the project run through. People involve in this project must have to create unique way just to make it different from the others and should always updates the development.
Dejech19

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

Just wondering, what people on earth that immediately saying this business will be successful without any reason behind it?

That is called own prediction, let us respect its own belief. Maybe he/she find it  something good which make him conclude that it will be successful. For me, this project has potential, I am looking forward for the progress of this project.
Coinsher

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

We cannot say it successfully if we cannot see also how the project run through. People involve in this project must have to create unique way just to make it different from the others and should always updates the development.

Yes. That would be the key to success. The team of this project must make something that is special and attractive kind of works inorder to be different from the others. They need to be more innovative in developing and improving this platform. By this, they can easily convinced a lot of people to invest on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Arvilaine

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

As I have read the OP this project starts pre-sale last June 01 and they are in the pre-sale stage now, soon maybe we will be able to hear new updates about their next plan of token sales.

What's important is that they have the token matrix in their White Paper, that's where you can usually find out the details about the token sale including the bonuses and the allocations of funds which is good to consider as well before investing.
Merjay18

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

What's important is that they have the token matrix in their White Paper, that's where you can usually find out the details about the token sale including the bonuses and the allocations of funds which is good to consider as well before investing.
I think updates aboit pre -sale will be available soon. As of now the project is still on pre sale stage I dont know when will be ended but hopefully pre sale will end up successful.  About the upcoming updates I think team will release some new updates afer the pre sale or before the pre sale end.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

That is called own prediction, let us respect its own belief. Maybe he/she find it  something good which make him conclude that it will be successful. For me, this project has potential, I am looking forward for the progress of this project.
Right buddy,  all of us has the right to say whatever we observed and notice freedom to say our beliefs and predictions is our way to send our support for each project that we believe has the strongest potential for success. So please lets respect each and everyone else comments and ideas. From here we can create a harmonious community for all of us supporters and investors.
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Waiting for something above interesting here.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

hi!
any comparison around with competitor projects?

yes the skipper said we really should improve the quality of post so that the project that we follow will be successful at the end of ico, for that we have the spirit and work hard.

Audi-BMW1988

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Good news, Havard is one of the big university in the world. Combination with this university is a good idea to research and develop the Netword of Expercoin. This news will make the project better, make it more realty and more useful for the economics and people in the future.Doubters will have themselves to blame
thedarkk

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

I consider that the kind of this project is great. You are making a right thing increasing the number of languages. I guess freelancers will be given the big chance to look for a job in a faster way using this platform.
thedarknight789

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Witnessing a growth in demand for its platform, Experfy seeks to exponentially expand the impact of its business vision through the launch of a new entity called Expercoin
huseyinsuzer27

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

very good project
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

Continue to post with newbie account, I think is not a good idea for the project.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

I would like to spread a few words from your extension to the world that Expercoin Republics is a protocol for AI-powered learning economies and marketplaces powered by Experfy in Harvard Innovation Lab. Expercoin intends to build one of the world’s largest decentralized networks of marketplaces called Republics, with a charter to advance learning and create jobs for the digital economy.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

when this token will be in exchange market ?
harikishan2015

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

r u need a hindi translater ?
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

Expercoin's products have proven to be competitive, reliable and risky. Expercoin incorporates blockchain to enhance transparency regarding employee information while simultaneously combining the convenience of peer lending through smart contracts to enhance employee education.
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

Thanks for the information, your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be successful and have a bright future
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

all seems dead.
is that it?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Audi-BMW1988

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

The pillars of the Expercoin career ecosystem would include learning and jobs marketplaces, an assessment platform, peer to peer financing, corporate academy, and a mentorship platform.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

IPFS is a protocol and network designed to create a content-addressable, peer-to-peer method of storing and sharing hypermedia in a distributed file system. Using IPFS to store non-critical information, instead of storing it on the chain, is far more economical and scalable from a storage perspective.
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

Experimenting utilizes the Experfi infrastructure that is trusted by the Fortune 500s and supported by AI and Blockchain, anyone can create a special community with markets for training, assessment, guidance and work.
givary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

tread looks lonely, is this project really a scam or hasn't it made a sale yet? please give the info.
ndyarisya

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

This project has a concept that is quite innovative. this project has also succeeded in establishing cooperation with Harvard Innovation Lab. And hopefully this will be an additional value to be a special attraction for investors to join. Moreover, it is also handled by a team that is indeed capable in its field. For those who are interested in this project, they can participate in the bounty or can also invest in the ICO. Good luck for this Expercoin project.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

This project has a concept that is quite innovative. this project has also succeeded in establishing cooperation with Harvard Innovation Lab. And hopefully this will be an additional value to be a special attraction for investors to join. Moreover, it is also handled by a team that is indeed capable in its field. For those who are interested in this project, they can participate in the bounty or can also invest in the ICO. Good luck for this Expercoin project.
very interesting once, by having a reliable team. It looks like it will be easy for this project can achieve his success.
jaksone

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

a good program step for job seekers with protocols from expercoin expected to get a job which is in accordance with his expertise or someone's skills ..very helpful program
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

a good program step for job seekers with protocols from expercoin expected to get a job which is in accordance with his expertise or someone's skills ..very helpful program

yep this idea if implemented decently could net u a buck.. Just needs to lure in a hill billy like u who would build up fake posting in a scam thread. I have heard just recently that there will be built a nice self-incubated ass punisher somewhere in the lands of Malasia armed with a narrow rubber lash. That ass punisher will use the lash to introduce pain into ur body.
Cryptochel

Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

The Expercoin token is more than a payment mechanism. It provides a wide range of functions necessary to create decentralized economy that is not governed by any central authority. Cheesy
cryptojukebox

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

This is one of the best use-cases of blockchain technology. Looking forward to the successful token-sales of this project.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

This is one of the best use-cases of blockchain technology. Looking forward to the successful token-sales of this project.

The off-chain technology used in the development of the coins protocol will allow u to make borderless transactions, without intermediaries and their gateways collecting money for routing the transaction further to a recipient through centralized plumbing pipe. Magical 4 bits hidden in the coin source code can now make ur little effort much more productive and payable.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

I think the project has a solid whitepaper and more importantly, has a HUGE community which is instrumental in driving crypto pricing up more than any business plan or corporate structure.
xi_vii

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

Expercoin (EXPR) is got in rating by Cryptolaboratory and you may look your results here, and also about another projects here. Just look us, comment us and subscribe us on social! Thank you!
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:55:00 AM

another dead project at the expense of others ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: