Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expercoin: Harvard-Incubated Protocol for Skill-Based Career Ecosystems  (Read 1966 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

This is new to the market, As new as so, the devlopers have the main focus on the advertising of project beacause increase the popularity of project. i hope Expercoin in the crypto currency community will create a good and positive impact here. The project will be a successful and profitable project in future
I agree with this one, they need to be focused more on the advertisement to be able to increase the interaction of people towards this project. Also, more people means more chances they will become a supporter if they will like the project.

because from the looks of it, this thread is not so active. unlike the others that who are running bounties everywhere, airdrops. Roll Eyes but this project has very solid backing. sometimes, i don't understand people here. if you will encounter good project, they are just being ignored. hope the team has good marketing technique so they can attract more investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

I think these project will be having big impression to the members here at bitcointalk. Considering that the team have famous and trusted bounty manager who is managing the campaigns.
Well that is really true. The Expercoin will make a good and positive impact here in the crypto currency community. This project is just in its beginning. I will be looking forward for this project to its way on its own success and have its great and interesting platform to the future.

That title though is extremely clickbaity in my opinion with them more or less piggybacking on Havard's name for their project to get em clicks
Haha, i agree with you, Harvard University is one make many people have strong impression with Expercoin.

Reyan

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

A large number of languages indicate that they are planning an offensive on all continents and in all countries.
The number of languages does not yet mean that they will distribute their project on different continents of the world, but simply for everyone who meets the project to be able to read its information in a user-friendly language.

Yes that's correct. I also think that, if an ICO starts to translate its whitepaper and website, this is just to attract international potential investors. For an international distributing of their project, they need more experience and budget.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

I think these project will be having big impression to the members here at bitcointalk. Considering that the team have famous and trusted bounty manager who is managing the campaigns.
Well that is really true. The Expercoin will make a good and positive impact here in the crypto currency community. This project is just in its beginning. I will be looking forward for this project to its way on its own success and have its great and interesting platform to the future.

That title though is extremely clickbaity in my opinion with them more or less piggybacking on Havard's name for their project to get em clicks
Yeah maybe i think they are just using it as marketing strategy but either way i thin they have the idea layed out i hope they provide some sort of beta or test version for curiosity sake
But we still have some relation about Harvard right? And of course, if have beta version of Expercoin, everyone will have more clearly.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

This is new to the market, As new as so, the devlopers have the main focus on the advertising of project beacause increase the popularity of project. i hope Expercoin in the crypto currency community will create a good and positive impact here. The project will be a successful and profitable project in future
I agree with this one, they need to be focused more on the advertisement to be able to increase the interaction of people towards this project. Also, more people means more chances they will become a supporter if they will like the project.

because from the looks of it, this thread is not so active. unlike the others that who are running bounties everywhere, airdrops. Roll Eyes but this project has very solid backing. sometimes, i don't understand people here. if you will encounter good project, they are just being ignored. hope the team has good marketing technique so they can attract more investors.
All the people should really be aware with the accurate information about Expercoin so that will bring every one an interest to understand about Expercoin launch and adds us a positive sign.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

The sale began not so long ago, but there are some kind of important moments, thanks to which you can understand that the coin will get demand?

You can't know for sure ig their coin will get demand in future or not at this point, however you can get idea through ICO sale, if they doing well during ICO then it's likely will do great after that.
MikesLeo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Yeah maybe i think they are just using it as marketing strategy but either way i thin they have the idea layed out i hope they provide some sort of beta or test version for curiosity sake
But we still have some relation about Harvard right? And of course, if have beta version of Expercoin, everyone will have more clearly.
That can help all the participants securely choose the beta and for Experxoin it adds a value for setting up to the new trends and gains more good will in the crypto platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

The sale began not so long ago, but there are some kind of important moments, thanks to which you can understand that the coin will get demand?

You can't know for sure ig their coin will get demand in future or not at this point, however you can get idea through ICO sale, if they doing well during ICO then it's likely will do great after that.

In my opinion and observation I think this coin will be gaining big impact to the crypto users, Because on how professional the teamwork and also their dedication.

Googlegenius

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:55 AM

I guess online freelancers will be given the opportunity to look for a freelancing job in a faster way using this platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

I see huge potential in this platform. Creating job opportunities, that too in a fun way like this will truely enhance the current system of online jobs. The platform is transparent and can be handled by individuals.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

I guess online freelancers will be given the opportunity to look for a freelancing job in a faster way using this platform.

Not only freelancers will benefit from using the platform but those who also want to learn and develop their skill further, as what they said. It is an ecosystem for people to be more efficient in their careers.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

This thing is nearly awesome for those who are freelancers and get a guaranteed money from the platform, what a kind of a unique.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

This thing is nearly awesome for those who are freelancers and get a guaranteed money from the platform, what a kind of a unique.
Freelance is in fact a very promising industry, and many already work in this area, so the project has good prospects

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:43:45 AM

If developers choose the right strategy, then they will be satisfied with the results. It is necessary to constantly communicate with members of the crypto community
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

The project has a future, as it has a very solid foundation on which this platform is based. This is the main advantage of the project.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

The project has a future, as it has a very solid foundation on which this platform is based. This is the main advantage of the project.
Yes mate theres no doubt about that, we are secured on this project because we have experienced advisors working for us in this project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Yes you are right, this project will be very useful and convenient for freelancers. Because everyone wishing to work remotely will be able to use this project and can profit from it. There's no doubt worth thinking about.
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

This project will be fantastic, useful and convenient for freelancers. Everyone who is willing to work remotely will be able to use this project and gain from this project.
berta81

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

The platform perfectly will help people who want to start the business which will work in the automatic mode that is in turn very convenient both for buyers, and for sellers, computers all will make for them and it isn't necessary to spend time for tracking of payments and to doubt honesty of both parties.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

In my opinion and observation I think this coin will be gaining big impact to the crypto users, Because on how professional the teamwork and also their dedication.
Precisely this will increase its value and rate. The interest and supports of people in the crypto market will help to gain investors. The are st of professionals and well experienced team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: