Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expercoin: Harvard-Incubated Protocol for Skill-Based Career Ecosystems  (Read 1966 times)
brafgnik

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

I like the construction of this idea! Good luck dev's

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Sorry but I can not see anything in your road map about ICO.  Are you just planning a Pre Sale or also ICO ?  If you also plan an ICO why you do not explain about your ICO in your roadmap ? 
aurangjeb

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

Hello, guys! The business will be successful.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

Sorry but I can not see anything in your road map about ICO.  Are you just planning a Pre Sale or also ICO ?  If you also plan an ICO why you do not explain about your ICO in your roadmap ? 

As I have read the OP this project starts pre-sale last June 01 and they are in the pre-sale stage now, soon maybe we will be able to hear new updates about their next plan of token sales.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

It will but ofcourse with lots of improvements and more developments, also the team members and developers must make more good features so that everyone will be curious to check this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

Just wondering, what people on earth that immediately saying this business will be successful without any reason behind it?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

It will but ofcourse with lots of improvements and more developments, also the team members and developers must make more good features so that everyone will be curious to check this project.

We cannot say it successfully if we cannot see also how the project run through. People involve in this project must have to create unique way just to make it different from the others and should always updates the development.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

Just wondering, what people on earth that immediately saying this business will be successful without any reason behind it?

That is called own prediction, let us respect its own belief. Maybe he/she find it  something good which make him conclude that it will be successful. For me, this project has potential, I am looking forward for the progress of this project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

We cannot say it successfully if we cannot see also how the project run through. People involve in this project must have to create unique way just to make it different from the others and should always updates the development.

Yes. That would be the key to success. The team of this project must make something that is special and attractive kind of works inorder to be different from the others. They need to be more innovative in developing and improving this platform. By this, they can easily convinced a lot of people to invest on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

As I have read the OP this project starts pre-sale last June 01 and they are in the pre-sale stage now, soon maybe we will be able to hear new updates about their next plan of token sales.

What's important is that they have the token matrix in their White Paper, that's where you can usually find out the details about the token sale including the bonuses and the allocations of funds which is good to consider as well before investing.
Merjay18

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

What's important is that they have the token matrix in their White Paper, that's where you can usually find out the details about the token sale including the bonuses and the allocations of funds which is good to consider as well before investing.
I think updates aboit pre -sale will be available soon. As of now the project is still on pre sale stage I dont know when will be ended but hopefully pre sale will end up successful.  About the upcoming updates I think team will release some new updates afer the pre sale or before the pre sale end.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

That is called own prediction, let us respect its own belief. Maybe he/she find it  something good which make him conclude that it will be successful. For me, this project has potential, I am looking forward for the progress of this project.
Right buddy,  all of us has the right to say whatever we observed and notice freedom to say our beliefs and predictions is our way to send our support for each project that we believe has the strongest potential for success. So please lets respect each and everyone else comments and ideas. From here we can create a harmonious community for all of us supporters and investors.
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Waiting for something above interesting here.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

This is perhaps the extremely ambitious scale of these plans, which may eventually separate Experkoin from the competition. On the other hand, there are also certain risks associated with this ICO. To begin with, there are other projects that aim to do something like this. It is impossible to ignore the possibility of increasing the thrust of the competing network. Similarly, they also cover a number of ISO standard risks, such as regulatory and legal changes in their white paper.

hi!
any comparison around with competitor projects?

yes the skipper said we really should improve the quality of post so that the project that we follow will be successful at the end of ico, for that we have the spirit and work hard.

Audi-BMW1988

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Good news, Havard is one of the big university in the world. Combination with this university is a good idea to research and develop the Netword of Expercoin. This news will make the project better, make it more realty and more useful for the economics and people in the future.Doubters will have themselves to blame
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

I consider that the kind of this project is great. You are making a right thing increasing the number of languages. I guess freelancers will be given the big chance to look for a job in a faster way using this platform.
thedarknight789

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Witnessing a growth in demand for its platform, Experfy seeks to exponentially expand the impact of its business vision through the launch of a new entity called Expercoin
huseyinsuzer27

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

very good project
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

Continue to post with newbie account, I think is not a good idea for the project.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

I would like to spread a few words from your extension to the world that Expercoin Republics is a protocol for AI-powered learning economies and marketplaces powered by Experfy in Harvard Innovation Lab. Expercoin intends to build one of the world’s largest decentralized networks of marketplaces called Republics, with a charter to advance learning and create jobs for the digital economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: