Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expercoin: Harvard-Incubated Protocol for Skill-Based Career Ecosystems  (Read 1971 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

The developers decided to conduct the company's bounty. And this is the right step that they decided to take

The way they launched the bounty campaign is quite innovative since it is done with automation which will be easier for their bounty hunters and they could attract more participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

The developers decided to conduct the company's bounty. And this is the right step that they decided to take

The way they launched the bounty campaign is quite innovative since it is done with automation which will be easier for their bounty hunters and they could attract more participants.
Yes, just like the bountyhive company and it is an awesome opportunity to make a bounty campaign with an automation process.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

The sale began not so long ago, but there are some kind of important moments, thanks to which you can understand that the coin will get demand?
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

The automated system of calculation of quantity of symbols of posts at participants of campaign isn't new. However joined users such fact inspires trust and convenience due to viewing of the statistics and its updating in real time.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

The automated system of calculation of quantity of symbols of posts at participants of campaign isn't new. However joined users such fact inspires trust and convenience due to viewing of the statistics and its updating in real time.

That is right, and this will be good because participants can easily view their stakes without worries. We know that more and more are using this kind of strategy it is because it will lessen the work of some BM and it will always be on up to date.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

A large number of languages indicate that they are planning an offensive on all continents and in all countries.
The number of languages does not yet mean that they will distribute their project on different continents of the world, but simply for everyone who meets the project to be able to read its information in a user-friendly language.

Yes, to be able to understand what this project all about and how it really works the developers created it with different languages. This is to attract people all over the world.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

That is right, and this will be good because participants can easily view their stakes without worries. We know that more and more are using this kind of strategy it is because it will lessen the work of some BM and it will always be on up to date.
This will be a great project if they will pursue it to the top. And the bounty campaign is a big help to them which will help them to make the project more popular and more versatile in different situation.

Yes, bounty campaign can help the project to increase its exposures and many investors will be interested to check the project. The team need to be more active and more serous with this project.

Through bounty campaign it is expected that more people will join that opportunity, by that more people who will relay and spread the information about this project that will leads to popular.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

A large number of languages indicate that they are planning an offensive on all continents and in all countries.
The number of languages does not yet mean that they will distribute their project on different continents of the world, but simply for everyone who meets the project to be able to read its information in a user-friendly language.

Yes, to be able to understand what this project all about and how it really works the developers created it with different languages. This is to attract people all over the world.

The team maybe already tackled that concerns and definitely will be set in their plan. They are still announcing their project and this is why they wanted to know some of the opinion/s of the people who contributed some ideas about the improvement of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

I think these project will be having big impression to the members here at bitcointalk. Considering that the team have famous and trusted bounty manager who is managing the campaigns.
Well that is really true. The Expercoin will make a good and positive impact here in the crypto currency community. This project is just in its beginning. I will be looking forward for this project to its way on its own success and have its great and interesting platform to the future.

That title though is extremely clickbaity in my opinion with them more or less piggybacking on Havard's name for their project to get em clicks
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

Expercoin is focusing on the protocol layer and applications as well which is really interesting and grabs more attention for every industry in the digital economy for the successful turnover.
If it is so, then I hope that many investors and users would put interest and attention then join and support the project to assure its continuity. 
It's a good idea that they are fucosing in some strategy in how they can grab attention and interest from the people in crypto currency community.  That's the best way to start the project you must create a good and strong foundation with your followers and investors to gain the trust and support of others.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

The project is good, but what a development team experience I could not find the information on your main page.
Just research more about their members, visit their main page and you'll see outstanding members from excellent schools .
That there are developers of this project are students? Or I misunderstood you, just if students are not very good.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

I think these project will be having big impression to the members here at bitcointalk. Considering that the team have famous and trusted bounty manager who is managing the campaigns.
Well that is really true. The Expercoin will make a good and positive impact here in the crypto currency community. This project is just in its beginning. I will be looking forward for this project to its way on its own success and have its great and interesting platform to the future.

That title though is extremely clickbaity in my opinion with them more or less piggybacking on Havard's name for their project to get em clicks

Overall is that  expercoin project was made with the persons who have great ideas. It was a well planned project,  I am sure that whatever trials they encounter is that they can surpass it all because the developer of the team think for whats the best for their members, supporters and investors. 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:39 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:36:43 PM by rabotacoin

The project is good, but what a development team experience I could not find the information on your main page.
Just research more about their members, visit their main page and you'll see outstanding members from excellent schools .
That there are developers of this project are students? Or I misunderstood you, just if students are not very good.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.
That draws more attention of new participants as many of them will be not aware about Expercoin and bounty can help better to reach out to many people through supporters.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

I think that the concept of this project is great and they have increased the audience and potential users by increasing the number of languages.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

I'm looking for their website, I'm finding it on their ANN and I can't see any links there. Can someone give the link if you know what's their website is?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

I think an advertizing component of the project will find the viewings anyway, whether it be clickbait or honest transitions, it in general isn't important if the project deserves, then everything will be on justice and in respect of attendance.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

This is new to the market, As new as so, the devlopers have the main focus on the advertising of project beacause increase the popularity of project. i hope Expercoin in the crypto currency community will create a good and positive impact here. The project will be a successful and profitable project in future
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:14:39 PM

Yeah maybe i think they are just using it as marketing strategy but either way i thin they have the idea layed out i hope they provide some sort of beta or test version for curiosity sake

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.
That will help the project in a better way even for many learners to enhance themself through Expercoin it will be a good opportunity in the crypto platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: