Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Nasdaq launch Bitcoin?  (Read 976 times)
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

I think I heard something about Gemini's partnership with NASDAQ in 2018, but I'm not sure what they will do. Bitcoin will definitely increase the price, because once this happens, the application will completely disappear. Nasdaq will not launch the encrypted exchange anytime soon. However, no talks have been started until day for the same.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

I read an article in October 2018 that the Nasdaq is going to launch the bitcoin exchange, is it really possible?
If Nasdaq really opens the bitcoin exchange, how much do you expect the price of bitcoin to rise this year?

To be honest, I have not heard such news. And I think if it is true that the price of bitcoin could rise, because of the demand from traders on this platform. However, I can say that a large Bank in America Goldam Sachs announced this year its goals to create an exchange for its customers. They have even already formed such a Department for crypto investments. They do not want to miss the opportunity to get money from their investors and Bank customers.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

I read an article in October 2018 that the Nasdaq is going to launch the bitcoin exchange, is it really possible?
If Nasdaq really opens the bitcoin exchange, how much do you expect the price of bitcoin to rise this year?
This is a very good news and I am very happy to see this improving situation of bitcoin so I am very happy with this news, as I also know when bitcoin was in so much of controversy, though it is still in controversy but earlier it was in so much of controversy and everyone is just criticising bitcoin and no one was ready to approve it but now the era of bitcoin has started as many countries has legalised it, car companies has starting accepting bitcoin and then the NASDAQ is launching a bitcoin exchange.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

If SEC approve ETFs trading for cryptocurrency, from what i am read, Nasdaq will launch bitcoin exchange. Its really exciting if nasdaq list bitcoin on their trading floor because nasdaq is one biggest market in the world
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

nasdaq will open an exchange i heard bitcoin will be trad-able there but if it's true it might boost bitcoin  so high . if nasdaq will open for trading for crypto-currency then people started to believe  more crypto currency more  and tried to learn  what is the use of crypto currency in daily use or how block chain function work's, more over the tokens is become like utility token which are useful for the project development.     
quynhnguyenlove

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Hope bitcoin prices will increase this year. There will be a lot of people looking forward to this including me
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

I think this is just a rumor because there is no exact information about Nasdaq opening the bitcoin exchange. But if this is true, then I believe this news will greatly affect the price of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

If SEC approve ETFs trading for cryptocurrency, from what i am read, Nasdaq will launch bitcoin exchange. Its really exciting if nasdaq list bitcoin on their trading floor because nasdaq is one biggest market in the world
I agree with your opinion. If the ETF is accepted, the Nasdaq will open the bitcoin exchange, and I believe that other exchanges will accept Bitcoin, which will increase Bitcoin prices and I hope Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 in October.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Hope bitcoin prices will increase this year. There will be a lot of people looking forward to this including me

Everyone is hopeful that Bitcoin prices will increase dramatically this year, previously I do not believe Bitcoin prices will reach $ 30,000 this year. But now there is a lot of news coming out of Bitcoin, and I think the price of Bitcoin can be as high as what the experts predicted.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

perhaps before this event will increase, but after it we can wait for the players on the downgrade)
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

very good news for the last few months! this is a very serious step towards recognizing bitcoins and other crypto coins as valuable assets! I hope that very many people who spoke ill of bitcoin will change their minds after this news!
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

Nasdaq Is Increasing Exchange Customers And Plans To Monitor Cryptocurrencies

Nasdaq Inc arranged a meeting between the experts of the company and cryptocurrency exchanges. The main motive of this closed-door
meeting is to improve the profile of cryptocurrencies in the markets worldwide.

The meeting was attended by the representatives from Gemini which is the exchange launched by Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss in 2016. Gemini
also had a contract with Nasdaq Inc in April 2018 to utilize its SMARTS trade monitoring technology.

Security and preventing manipulative exchanging must be key contemplations for the Gemini trade as it gives a market cost of bitcoin for Cboe
Global's bitcoin-based prospects. Giving unmistakable value focuses to bitcoin is a basic thought in whether the US Securities and Exchange
Commission (SEC) make the stride from permitting bitcoin-based fates, to at last favouring bitcoin-based trade exchanged assets (ETFs).

Nasdaq's SMARTS innovation screens continuous exchanging action and raises cautions with the trade on the off chance that it finds surprising exchanging action.

Bloomberg reports show Nasdaq Inc is presently attempting to ensure five cryptocurrency trades, however, Nasdaq is yet to affirm who three of the
new clients are. SBI Virtual Currencies is one trade presently likewise utilizing Nasdaq Inc's administrations.

Click Here to know what Nasdaq representative affirmed to Bloomberg that the meeting occurred.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

You seem to be choosing the wrong source of news or even misread. They will not open crypto exchanges as you think, their CEO says that he’s not close minded on crypto exchanges, this fosters optimism in the market but only optimism because it’s unsure to happen.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

I do not expect much in this year and my bitcoin prediction will go up $ 10K or $ 20K by the end of this year
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

Well from now i believe they still not doing it, nasdaq do have an interest in cryptocurrency but they wanted it to be legal first with good regulations and when its safe and good for investment and stable enough to minimize risk then nasdaq would  be happy to step in cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

This is a very good news and I am very happy to see this improving situation of bitcoin so I am very happy with this news, as I also know when bitcoin was in so much of controversy, though it is still in controversy but earlier it was in so much of controversy and everyone is just criticising bitcoin and no one was ready to approve it but now the era of bitcoin has started as many countries has legalised it, car companies has starting accepting bitcoin and then the NASDAQ is launching a bitcoin exchange.
I got your drift guy, and I kind of agree with your answer. In fact, we still don’t hear the definite decision from Nasdaq CEO but as I think that it’s a sign of launching bitcoin in the future. This’s really a great news to bitcoin , it paves the way for bitcoin to become more and more popular. Especially, it may be a motivation for bitcoin to be accepted widespread in many parts of the world.  It probably reduce the skepticism about bitcoin from many people and partly affects the thinking of almost governments about banning bitcoin so that they may accept the use of bitcoin in their country.

EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

To be honest, I don't see it as a big deal. Even if Nasdaq did open up an exchange for Crypto coins (which they didn't yet)? I don't think this will bring a significant change in the price of Bitcoins, let alone huge changes. There are lots of exchanges and adding one more won't going to make much difference.
NASDAQ already has a big name and this should be very profitable to Bitcoin and the self-created hype will encourage people's curiosity and trust in Bitcoin, there will be many
new investors who buy Bitcoin eventually. Even if the price isn’t skyrocketing yet, this becomes a fresh air for the current Bitcoin market.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

of course yes, it's just a matter of time. It's the time the variable.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

To be honest, I have not heard such news. And I think if it is true that the price of bitcoin could rise, because of the demand from traders on this platform. However, I can say that a large Bank in America Goldam Sachs announced this year its goals to create an exchange for its customers. They have even already formed such a Department for crypto investments. They do not want to miss the opportunity to get money from their investors and Bank customers.

It depends on what sort of avenues are open now for institutional investors to invest in Bitcoin. I know there are some companies trying to serve that part of the market, but i'm to sure to what extent they are satisfying that demand.
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

We are already having all those positive news which are somehow that's not affect the price of Bitcoin to grow so it is not mandatory that good news will force it to go up but anyway we can say that only in the case of we would see that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: