Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON ( TRX ) to the moon  (Read 483 times)
pobeda

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

Personally, I really like the throne. High-volatile coin. On it you can earn, both in long term, and in daily trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

Hi mates, what prize do you think that TRON should have, is its own prize fair?

What do you know of the arrangement between TRON and Alibaba?

Thanks.

Of course no one knows for sure how many Tron should be priced, even the developers themselves. But Tron has proved, that in a difficult situation, this coin can be a bit against the current. Of course fluctuations will happen, but I think Tron is in the right place.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:03:18 AM

Personally, I really like the throne. High-volatile coin. On it you can earn, both in long term, and in daily trading.
Look what just happened with PCN! Why would a long-term inflationary token be a good investment? Are you saying that investing in USD is interesting? Maybe in relation to the currency of another country that is not US, because if unlike exchanging any product for USD in the long term is a fiasco and the miss in the purchase value! How could TRX bring any value? Still the title of this thread does not help anyone take it seriously! To the moon? The market down to months and suddenly talk about moon? I feel, but TRX is not a project for this. Smiley
gosiloer

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

The price of TRX should keep rising, but it needs time. I always think the market value of TRX will reach top5.

zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

Thanks.

Maybe it's a bit overvalued, but I think we will not be able to determine the intrinsic value of any coins. And if we look at any coin, then I will believe that we will have the same question. But in reality the market is growing almost every year, and I think that's enough reason to buy.
tolobua

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

Thanks.

One of the amazing altcoins, despite being attacked directly from the owners of competitors. I do not think there is a clear correlation at the moment, but this may be the reason for the tremendous rise in Tron. And perhaps as proof, that big name will be highly considered in this industry.
4garret

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:21:49 AM

Thanks.

Of course, if you're looking for Altcoin with a sizable swing. It may still be a mystery of what makes tron so successful, but I think it will not be a problem as long as the graph does not show anything strange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: