Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SURETY.AI : Smart Micro-Insurance for the Unbanked on Blockchain  (Read 3519 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

Is there any soft cap for the project.?
What is the price of the token.? When is the token sale.?

Some important things are missing from OP.

Read their site and telegram. Price of SURE tokens are as such: 11 SURE = USD$1. So 9 cent per 1 SURE token. Hardcap 16.2 mln $. Token sale date TBA. Now private sale ongoing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoctanJoramGar1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

A project that deserves special attention. The Asian market is rapidly developing and the introduction of innovative technologies in such areas as medical insurance can bring great benefits to the entire market
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:00 AM

Is there any soft cap for the project.?
What is the price of the token.? When is the token sale.?

Some important things are missing from OP.

Read their site and telegram. Price of SURE tokens are as such: 11 SURE = USD$1. So 9 cent per 1 SURE token. Hardcap 16.2 mln $. Token sale date TBA. Now private sale ongoing.

Thank you for that help. The Asian market needed something like this and hopefully, we will see the platform soon and the aim of the team is quite clear in determining what will the platform do after the launch. Everything looks positive right now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gembira

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

CEO of Surety.AI Keith Lim will be discuss about blockchain technology, decentralised insurance at 80RR in Singapore on 24th May.

https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/suretyai-powering-micro-insurance-on-blockchain-tickets-46004436508
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I believe we all joined this group for only one purpose. That is, to discuss the prospect of this seemingly wonderful project and continue to hope that the brain behind this, whoever they are, will be graceful enough to remain faithful to the many thousands that have demonstrated extreme confidence and support in their project.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

A project that deserves special attention. The Asian market is rapidly developing and the introduction of innovative technologies in such areas as medical insurance can bring great benefits to the entire market

I don't know. I saw several similar projects and all failed. Many projects that are based on medicine or on real estate and so on many have failed. I do not see the point in such projects.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

I don't know. I saw several similar projects and all failed. Many projects that are based on medicine or on real estate and so on many have failed. I do not see the point in such projects.

Medicine and real estate are definitely 2 huge markets that many companies to want to have a share of the pie.

However, the success of a project depends on a lot of factors. Two keys factors are the support and partnership.

Without any solid partnership, the project will just remains as an idea and the team will face with a lot of obstacles to bring the project to the next phrase. As for support, it is quite similar except that they have the backing of strong companies to help them reduce the obstacles so that the project can be advanced smoothly.

For Surety.ai, one can easily realise that Surety.ai has partnership with IBM. It also recently have form new partnership with Sentinel Chain.  With the support of HeartiLab, Surety.ai would be able to deliver what it promises and maybe even more.
gembira

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:37:57 PM
Merited by hua_hui (2)

Interesting photo. Keith Lim (CEO of Surety) with Val Yap (CEO of PolicyPal) at REDmoney event at Kuala Lumpur. Are they competitors or partners?
https://medium.com/theheartilab/hearti-ceo-keith-talks-about-surety-ai-at-redmoney-event-at-kuala-lumpur-e2f95aaa42d8
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Interesting photo. Keith Lim (CEO of Surety) with Val Yap (CEO of PolicyPal) at REDmoney event at Kuala Lumpur. Are they competitors or partners?
https://medium.com/theheartilab/hearti-ceo-keith-talks-about-surety-ai-at-redmoney-event-at-kuala-lumpur-e2f95aaa42d8

Policypal is an insurance broker while SURETY provides an insurance platform to insurers.  In many ways, SURETY and PolicyPal may collaborate with each other.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:59:09 AM

Insurance if a good project really. Hope for success. I saw some people wearing the signature of your campaign and it says Backed by BlockAsset. Has any of their staff confirmed this statement here in the forum?  I'm asking to check whether this is true. Not to accuse you for telling something untrue, I just want to make sure.

onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

Hi, it is to provide a stable token (PCT) pegged to the local fiat currency, and a tradeable SURE token to provide liquidity
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

Insurance if a good project really. Hope for success. I saw some people wearing the signature of your campaign and it says Backed by BlockAsset. Has any of their staff confirmed this statement here in the forum?  I'm asking to check whether this is true. Not to accuse you for telling something untrue, I just want to make sure.

Sure, in fact i am very happy that you are doing your due diligence. From what i understand from the dev team, the backing of BlockAsset is confirmed and the ico team has given me the right to include that in the signature code.

In addition, the team is also have partnership with IBM, sentinel chain and many more are coming.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

Hi gembira, thanks for always helping to answer questions in this thread and sharing timely updates on the surety ai project. I have sent you a pm, please do check. and once again, enjoy your day! Cheers.
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

I filled the form for joining the signature campaign , so am I accepted to the signature campaign ?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I filled the form for joining the signature campaign , so am I accepted to the signature campaign ?

Give it a day or two and then check the 2nd page of the signature bounty spreadsheet to see if you are being accepted or not. Thanks for the understanding.

And i just check, you did not even filled in the form. Cheers.
gembira

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Surety made an article review about their advisors. Among them Pr. David Lee (Co-Founder of BlockAsset), Mr. Phang Yew Kiat (Chairman of United Nation ESCAP), Mr. Chia Hock Lai (President, Singapore FinTech Association), Mr. Peter Sin (Co-Founder of Singapore Bitcoin Club) and many other serious people  Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/theheartilab/surety-ai-advisory-team-cb50a6b7e0ec
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

Surety made an article review about their advisors. Among them Pr. David Lee (Co-Founder of BlockAsset), Mr. Phang Yew Kiat (Chairman of United Nation ESCAP), Mr. Chia Hock Lai (President, Singapore FinTech Association), Mr. Peter Sin (Co-Founder of Singapore Bitcoin Club) and many other serious people  Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/theheartilab/surety-ai-advisory-team-cb50a6b7e0ec

Yes, definitely, this is a very impressive article.

We know that BlockAsset has huge presence in crypto space, having them in Surety already prove that Surety shows a lot of potential to be a huge projects.
Having people with huge background like chairman and president of prestigious association or group means that Surety is even able to stand out among millions of other projects that they have came across. 
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

what's wrong with bounty manager hua-hui?
you get red trust, whereas the signature participant requirement is banned red trust but yourself red trust, this how?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

what's wrong with bounty manager hua-hui?
you get red trust, whereas the signature participant requirement is banned red trust but yourself red trust, this how?

Hi bitcok, thanks for keeping such a close attention to the Surety project. With regards to the bounty signature campaign, do keep a look out in the bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3956542.180. I believe your concerned will be addressed in the announcement. Cheers.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

https://medium.com/theheartilab/surety-ai-whitelisting-process-f4de121f67f9

Surety Whitelisting has been started.

Though I am not fully supportive of KYC in ICO, it's still worth it if the project is well managed. Worth it for Surety, Spreading the word.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀