Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Best ICOs now to invest?  (Read 519 times)
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Not first time I've been noticed that community is talking about Egretia.  I've have learned their website and I've found some interesting as for me facts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

A good strong team and well thought out project in all aspects !!! Good luck to you! https://all-stocks.net
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

If you have not heard about ZEEX now it is time to weight cons and pros there are few for each but in current circumstances the one if favour outweight the ones against
In brief ZEEX s biggest assets are the need to spend crypto in real and being backed by a mother company with experience, reputation and clients

zeex in real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=70s
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

I would like to invest in few ICOs. Would you please advice of best ICOs with best projects, teams which drive towards success? I have gone through few white papers and got convinced of few projects. But still would like to hear from you.

The best ICO right now is REMME . REMME has got good stars from  a lot of websites and is a very good project .
It basically deals with the security issues of the blockchain technology . REMME's bounty campaign is one of the hottest campaign right now .
I think one must invest in it as it also has a good value in the market .
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

1.Sonder
2.Rightmesh
3.Eligma
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

Tbh they are many but try out Allstocks
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

I would like to invest in few ICOs. Would you please advice of best ICOs with best projects, teams which drive towards success? I have gone through few white papers and got convinced of few projects. But still would like to hear from you.
Loyakk
Loyakk offers the world's 1st blockchain-based platform for business networks that enables enterprises to collaborate & share data with their partners with improved security, efficiency & governance.

COTI
Fin tech company that is building a base protocol to solve the payments challenges of today

Urbex
Urbex is a global decentralized advertising exchange where companies advertise effectively, while publishers profitably tokenize ad slots on their resources.

Nauticus
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
Kiptum

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

The Eternal Trust solution will incorporate two blockchains: Global Trusts Goals (GTG) and Global Trusts Crypto (GTC). The first one is based on neural network and will be used for publishing objectives, selecting providers, etc. The second Eternal Trust blockchain will record all financial and token transactions.

The Eternal Trust has built an ERC-20 token (ETT). The Eternal Trust token will be used for storing the information on the blockchain and automated search for providers. Token holders can spend them, inter alia, on the latest medical services provided by the Eternal Trust’s partners.  Invest in this great ICO
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Sonder ICO is the best at the moment
loveecrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

FANTOM ICO if you are selected in the lottery
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

this project is very good at 2018. All the people who work here will be run because this is especially easy if you have facebook, twitter, and instagram. and much more. Then it's not a good idea to get the program to work. so people like to use a computer or laptop. Try it out four more to start kyc
registration link: http://sparkster.me/try?r=9dHUN3iB
community telegram: https://t.me/SparksterICO
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:14:24 PM

it is very difficult to find the best ICO because nowadays ICOs are popping up even most of them offer a good profit but in reality it does not mean anything.

Lophuong

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

Sparkster blockchain is built and improved from Stellar source code. Development of Decentralized software on the Sparkster Platform allows users to build software in common English language without programming or blockchain knowledge. Decentralized Cloud decentralized cloud storage technology allows Smart Software programs to run at speeds of up to 10 million transactions per second. Speed up the speed of blockchain technology application in daily life. Of the many projects I recommend everyone to pay attention to the project.Powerful technology, offered by a great team, a clear action plan. Investors who have invested in this project will benefit
registration link: http://sparkster.me/try?r=9dHUN3iB
community telegram: https://t.me/SparksterICO
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

for the moment it's possible to create a very nice ico investment is exolover because they already reached the softcap in ico
LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

For me I suggest looking into menlo.one they have this so called "Townhall" an incentivized communication systems that rewards users who provide users valuable contents on a products with tokens. This way it can lessen the risks of investors in scam ico's and fake coins by gathering true and honest reviews of each token.
Rivijski

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

Soon there will be ICO of alt coin with emission mechanism tied to the supply, there is Nebula Network - decentralized cloud with rock stable value.
Apeshifter42

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

For me I suggest looking into menlo.one they have this so called "Townhall" an incentivized communication systems that rewards users who provide users valuable contents on a products with tokens. This way it can lessen the risks of investors in scam ico's and fake coins by gathering true and honest reviews of each token.

You are also into menlo? Well I'm glad I am not the only one who have invested on their token. Goodluck to both of us mate. LOL
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Stop risking your money by investing follow suggestion from other member in here Smiley. You only receive tons of trash suggestion because they only told you to invest in really bad ICO or scam ICO Smiley). Why don't you learn about how to find out good ICO to invest in?

oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

The market has come a new ICO - Phantom, which is worth noting. This is exceptional right now in two main respects. First of all, the Phantom is based on the Directed acyclic graph (DAG) as IOTA, and the second is that it should be the first DAG platform to support smart contracts.
Here is the link: https://fantom.foundation/. Or the second option is which, in my view, is very interesting is ICO Ankr Network (ANKR).
resus

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

LeadRex just necessary for people employed in marketing and advertising companies.The project very competently organizeds work with databases ... #leadrex
I'm waiting for the project to start work
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: