Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HONEST bounty hunters should be treated with respect  (Read 713 times)
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

I have seen situations where bounty hunters are side-tracked after providing their services towards the success of ICO projects. It is either they are paid less as against initial agreement, or they are not paid at all. I would have mentioned the names of some of those projects, which succeeded, are already listed and yet did not pay bounty hunters. Some things really need to change. We are to be treated with respect, most especially the honest bounty hunters.
That is true!
A lot of bounty participants are just spammers and scammers (abusing bounties with multiaccounts), those should not receive any reward.
But well-skilled bounty hunters are better than paid advertising! And after all bans on ICO advertising, bounty hunters will be the only marketing strategy that ICO will have!

Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Yeah, you are right. I'll like to advise fellow hunters to research well before embarking on any project for promotion and most importantly, ensure you follow instructions to the letters. Misunderstanding arises most time as a result of not obeying bounty instructions.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

I have seen situations where bounty hunters are side-tracked after providing their services towards the success of ICO projects. It is either they are paid less as against initial agreement, or they are not paid at all. I would have mentioned the names of some of those projects, which succeeded, are already listed and yet did not pay bounty hunters. Some things really need to change. We are to be treated with respect, most especially the honest bounty hunters.

This has been a problem in bounty campaigns. The bounty hunters especially the honest one has finished their work properly and should be treated with respect by paying them in time and without cutting their stakes. Tokenpay is one of sh*t ICOs that refused to pay bounty hunters.
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

I strongly agree that honest Hunters should be treated with respect, because there is an agreement between Bounty and Hunter managers to be honest, remember Hunters are willing to take the time to join a prize campaign just for the sake of gifts.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

There are many projects that do not pay bounty hunters. The reason is that they either do not raise money or simply deceived investors and the hunters at the same time. This is a very sad performance. This is done in approximately 30-40% of cases.

yahata150

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

I think you can report bounty managers who did not pay bounty so in the future no one will join his campaign.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

True there should be improved rules to bounty campaign projects too instead of focusing on just the bounty hunters and the ranking system. Or atleast they should provide the forum an assurance or deposit for its bounty hunters before actually starting the campaign hehe.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:46:22 AM

Should honest bounty hunters indeed get the honor, we campaign honestly through some thoughts that can be understood public. Not carelessly we write and string the words that build the world of digital currency.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

so we have to choose the right project and promise, bear no future problem. because it's the same as we work, it still has to be on salary. do not promise alone..
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

It is true, I also agree with your statement. That this is now a great many projects that go around in terms of payment for bounty hunters. I also hope that this can soon payment problems resolved. And distribution processes should be running smoothly. In order for the hard work in the promotion of the project for this pay off can properly.

Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:00:09 AM

Bounty managers should do their job and if ever you have concerns regarding bounty i think you could communicate with them directly to address the issue once and for all. I think respect is not a concern with regards to bounty payment because that's your reward for the work that you have rendered.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

Right persons deserves treated right manners too, so honest bounty hunters deserves too, respect, and right manners as well. Bounty managers also deserves to treat their bounty honest so that they give us back right treatment too. give and take as saying goes.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

You think bounty hunters are being treated without respect? I don't think so. Only shitposter and bounty cheater are being treated without respect. Beside I think it's no needed cause this is online world and nobody know each other so respect for what? You guys just need to follow the rule and everything will be fine Smiley
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:12:20 AM

With cryptos at such a nascent stage, it is rife with uncertainty and volatility. The same holds true for bounties, we either need to do proper research before participation, or accept our mistake, because no one is going to hold out a platter as we stand petulant! There is a definite need of education and maturity for better awareness in each one of us.
Your right in some of your predicaments but i have to disagree with a few others. Yes it is true that we bounty hunter has to be educated enough to join bounty hunting but we are not to be blame if ICO campaigns does not pay us properly with our service after the success of our jobs. Because here bounty hunting and other campaigns our only assurance is the character of those who employs us that after our hard work they will repay our services.

And no matter how educated or mature we are in thid industry if those campaign employer decided to cheat we simply loose all our efforts. I hope that this will change soonest that the people bitcointalk will do something about it. Truely we deserve every bit of our compensation and the respect due to us.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

I would say that its a fair assessment, but I haven't been in a bounty that I was not paid, so maybe I was just lucky or maybe I just choose the bounty that I wanted to join and do my homework before promoting them. However, I would like to really know why bounty hunters where not paid? Did the project was a success in their pre and ICO sale? Did they reach their target market cap? Usually ICO' doesn't pay if the project doesn't reach its soft cap, which is understandable, in my opinion. But for projects that become successful, there's no way that they wouldn't pay a cent for those bounty hunters.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

I saw a particular project decided not to reward participants for payment, so we should be careful to choose projects and their respective managers, should also search the history of their management activities.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

It is just the reality that some projects just want to take advantage of the bounty hunters willing to promote their projects without giving anything in return. If it would have been a true job that you are working with then you can approach the labor department for such things to complain but unfortunately, it doesn't exist here so we just have to hope that the bounties we are participating in would pay us the right amount they have promise to us. All we can do is raise awareness to others by posting in scam accusation and move on because most probably, they would not turn their head again and pay the participants.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Every bounty hunters should be treated rightly especially the honest ones. Unfortunately there are ICO bounties who already reached soft cap and then hard cap forget their bounty hunter/ their early supporters when it is pay time.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Well everyone is cheated even the bonus manager is cheated so everyone should find out their good bounty to join and the good managers they have experience to evaluate the good bonus campaign.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:31 AM

I think you can report bounty managers who did not pay bounty so in the future no one will join his campaign.

Well, most of the problems are not in its bounty campaign manager but the campaign itself, also the rewards are not distributed by the bounty manager all those failing campaign I've join have the same problem with regards to their financial source and companies which committed to them to provide the rewards and happens to just run from them.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: