Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2016, 12:18:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: When will you be mining at a loss? Will you keep mining? When BTC hits:
USD 0-2, will continue mining anyway - 30 (22.6%)
USD 0-2, will not continue mining - 8 (6%)
USD 2-4, will continue mining anyway - 11 (8.3%)
USD 2-4, will not continue mining - 15 (11.3%)
USD 4-6, will continue mining anyway - 8 (6%)
USD 4-6, will not continue mining - 10 (7.5%)
USD 6-8, will continue mining anyway - 2 (1.5%)
USD 6-8, will not continue mining - 15 (11.3%)
FOREVER! - 34 (25.6%)
Total Voters: 132

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you mine at a loss?  (Read 2710 times)
Bitonetta

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:19:43 PM

Been mining for months, never a word and I'm not expecting any either especially since I've been living here for years.  What's funny is electric use from my actual bitcoin machines is not even the bulk of my electric use.  Like I said before (since Angelus has so kindly commented on the same thing from earlier forum posts), I have plenty of other machines at my home which are using more electric then my bitcoin boxes.  I've had to kill-o-watt them out to make sure my circuits are safe and balanced to prevent them from tripping.  And those have been running 24/7 for years, again without problems and even approval from the only people who care.

But the answer to your question, I guess someone is paying.  Do you live in the US and pay taxes?  Then I want to thank you for your continuing (indirectly) support of my electrical use.   Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.